• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i'm only going if i get a good partner

and i doubt the chances of that happening

for a second i thought i wanted to get back into smash furreals (like actually entering singles), but the next day i woke up and was like naaaaaah

Justinawe

Smash Rookie
I would definitely like to go to this tourney, as it is only 2 hours away. xD Getting to play any of the high ranked pros would be pretty sweet!

HugS™

Smash Lord
Eggz, we have 2 houses being used solely to house smashers.

I can put WA under priority, but I am not sure where m2k is staying. Either way, i can get you a place to sleep for free. Same goes with norcal.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey hugo

can i hold it down with recording?

if anyone is willing to let me use their laptop(with pinnacle studio and a dazzle), i could record and live stream both with legit quality vids when theyre done

but yea if thats cool with you

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOOOOL FUUUUCK yeah you can hold it down with recording Brandon.

I was just going to talk to you about livestream.

I'm gonna get one going for brawl as well. But yeah, you're more than welcome to.
In fact, anyone is allowed to bring their own recording equipment. Just keep it on the hush hush.

Nefarious, consider it done.

I would definitely like to go to this tourney, as it is only 2 hours away. xD Getting to play any of the high ranked pros would be pretty sweet!
I'll make the experience as smooth as possible. Hope you can make it.

LOL and once again, whoever is interested in saving some dough, message me on AIM and I'll tell you how.

Zoap

Smash Master
If we play tonight I'll talk to the people who may be possibly going. I may of got a vehicle, so I'll get there votes on the pricing.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Sounds good Zoap, and FYI I'm likely leaning towards the 35$ package.

That info and the schedule will be done by me tomorrow.
I got you Atlus :)

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
Is there a tentative schedule? Any possibility of Melee being on sunday?
yes
will there be melee sunday
if so i can go
will it be teams/singles or just singles?
let me know huggies
i needs me that 300$ monthly income

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hey Hugo quick question

is it going to be:

melee on one day and brawl or one day

or

melee and brawl both days

ToxicBox

Smash Rookie
please be Melee on one day and brawl on the other. som of us kids have to go to skool and cant b there both days D:

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Hypothetically speaking, if I were to fly in on Thursday around 1pm, who would be able to pick me up from LAX and house me?

And drive me to LAX Monday morning...

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hypothetically speaking, if I were to fly in on Thursday around 1pm, who would be able to pick me up from LAX and house me?

And drive me to LAX Monday morning...
I can arrange pick up and drop off for you as well as housing.

All you have to do is give me info and I'll take care of you.

To everyone asking:
I'm really sorry I haven't put up the schedule yet, school is kicking my *** so I haven't had the chance to post it all out. Be patient with me.

Either way, for those concerned with school, my goal is to finish at least Melee by 6 pm. If that is any consolation for those of you worried about school the next day. I'm really skeptical about doing melee for just one day. I wouldn't want people traveling for just one day.

Top Bottom