• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Why don't you just start a thread for it too, and call it a "MONTHLY" in caps like that, and/or put a disclaimer somewhere also in big letters that it's not the national.

I think that's what you mean?

HugS™

Smash Lord
Since we won't have the new tv's for our smaller tournament at the end of this month, we will be asking for set ups for melee.

joeplicate

Smash Master
that's cool then

if it'll fit, maybe you should put "m2k mango tyrant" in the thread title
get some hype going for a hype-deserving tournament

HugS™

Smash Lord
Haha Tavo? ****.

Joe - "I love it when old school smashers come back. Each one of them is like some sort of archive on how to play Smash correctly"

Foy

Smash Champion
Anyone around Sacramento/going through Sac/Live in Modesto that can carpool me. Ill have $$$ and in entertaining.

New to Cali from NY get at me?!?!?!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hugo whats the tentative schedule look like?

i have to go to a wedding on saturday, but the only event i care about is melee singles

so do you think that will that be on saturday or sunday?

P.S. come to joes tonight

HugS™

Smash Lord
I will be posting an "Expected attendance" list pretty soon.

Along with a schedule of events

And I'm ecstatic to hear Oregon may make it. I really expect nothing less than full support from the West Coast.

youngrey

Smash Rookie
everyone should and needs to go to this big *** venuw!!!! ac!!!! they got their own set ups and wiis!!! better than genesis or any other tourney already

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hugo is a great TO/player. You should offer people one of your stories as a half time Hugo =)

Hugo's Rule of Smash

1. If you counter pick a gay stage, then the stage is going to gay you

2. Rolling is a sign of weakness

Amazing

festizzio

Smash Champion
sean, if you don't go, i'm going to burn down your store
i just have to convince "someone" that we need to cancel our brawl tourney on the 27th cause there's a major tournament somewhere else

doesn't sound too hard, at the very worst i'll just get chewed out, and i've been chewed out before

D

Deleted member

i hope somebody nice gives me a ride, im 20~ minutes away

or i will be

HugS™

Smash Lord
Festizzio, do you need to cancel with Beverly?

Just tell her it's for me, she loves me.

EDIT: And I'm quite serious about expecting full WC support, and even more serious about expecting full Socal support.

Like, if I remember you and say "Hey, wtf, ______ didn't show up?!"
I will probably loathe you for a really long time, and make you feel guilty everytime I see you.
This includes pushing people to NOT to give you rides to future tournaments, ripping on you endlessly at smashfests, and choosing YOUR friendly tv for my tournament matches every time.

Oh, and everytime you find a teammate, I'm going to steal him from you at the last minute.

That is, if you don't have a good excuse.

Transportation is hardly an excuse, sleep deprivation is no excuse, illness is barely an excuse, too far is NO excuse at all, and being broke is somewhat of an excuse though. But there may be a price reduction coming soon, working on it.

sidefx

Smash Champion
being broke/with transportation issues for 9 others/being broke

not sure if we can make it =\

but were trying! i for one have a small chance of going due to funds, and being broke. not the tourny entry, just the price of getting there and back and staying and all that other **** that comes with traveling.

<3 hugs.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Norcal doesn't get a lack of vehicle excuse when they come down all the time.

And I can guarantee all of norcal free housing for the days they are here.

Atlus, don't be a **** dude. The two tournaments are 2 months apart, there's no WAY you need to start saving up for pats house starting now.

I will be lowering the total costs real soon, so look out for it.

Also, if you're having financial problems, message me on AIM @ Johnyontheguitar and I'll tell you how we could help you out.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Hey HugS, out of curiousity, can you list some of the big names coming to this? Like, I know some East Coast tournies like to do that and put it on the main page.

Vidjo <3

Top Bottom