• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i really hope this tourney doesn't fail...it really doesnt look like it's generating as much hype as it should...there's a lot of money guaranteed here, idk why this isn't the talk of smashboards

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i dunno, it feels like everyone knows this will be amazing. what is there to say.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
nope

that has more to do with money johns

though i also have no money for this

and nobody i know from nc is going to this

so

pockyD

Smash Legend
point is you weren't coming anyway, regardless of the "hype" or lack thereof; you really have no place to judge whether anyone else is traveling. Genesis had 6 months prior notice, which is PLENTY of time to scrounge up $400

the general smash population (read: non-wc) has always had a tough time traveling to WC tournaments, and the fact that genesis was only 2 months prior would pretty much kill the national attention anyway

Lovage

Smash Hero
nope

that has more to do with money johns

though i also have no money for this

and nobody i know from nc is going to this

so
so a broke smasher no one's heard of that wasn't planning to go to this tournament....isn't going to go to this tourmament? WE"RE FUKED

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i just came in here to tell you guys I hope it goes well, nice to see the WC community is as respectful as I heard they were

stingers

Smash Obsessed
everything I said is true and I gave you guys my best wishes, I do hope this goes well but I mean if this is how you treat OoS when they tell you they're not coming then I doubt you'll be getting much more...

pockyD

Smash Legend
you went out of your way to tell us you're not coming

it's not like you committed and backed out or we were awaiting your decision; you pretty much came in, said 'i'm not coming', and that's it

it's like a barlw kid posting in a melee thread that "i don't play this game" and then leaving; why do it to begin with?

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
hugo
just cuz you suck in teams
doesn't mean you should make the payout for doubles so low
but its your tournament so w/e

HugS™

Smash Lord
There's usually less money in teams because there's less interest in teams.

Not the other way around.

LoL, and we all know you suck in teams fabian.

You're just considered good in doubles when compared to how bad you are in singles.
And vice versa for me.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this

i really hope norcal goes and im glad washington is going

Alukard

Smash Hero
i would

alukard is my favorite OOS (non-plank edition)
<3333

i wish i could make it to this ... and last time was gods gift from the people right there =]]]]

love you all who helped seriously ...

but it was genesis ... not to say this isn't going to be amazing ... but i dont see how the **** ima get there lolol

Top Bottom