• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

Judo777

Smash Master
We would have got it at Orlando... if it weren't for that TV >:(

Reflex got me pretty soundly though.
No Johns! lol jk man i was rooting for u the entire time. You were one of 3 people i was watching for on the bracket.

Judo777

Smash Master
Hey guys placed 7th at Rens house. Got 2nd in pools only behind krystedez who once again i beat game 1 then lost 2 and 3.

Lost to Judge 2-1 He won game 1 SV, I won game 2 CS, he won game 3 Brinstar (bannin Rainbow i still got 3 dog)

Lost to Count 2-1 (lol funky stuff happened in this match no doubt but Count 2 good)
I won game 1 BF, He won Game 2 SV (dear lord it was close i just slipped up and and funky diddy physics johns), Game 3 He won PS2 (which im not cping anymore against duddy. also accidental transformation caused me to have to transform back on wind phase and the second transformation took almost 2 and a half seconds in which i fell down the entire length of the stage into an fsmash...... lol)

Still i dont think i played badly but the fact that it took almost 8 hours for the tourney to start i think caused me to make some dumb technical errors like missing GR DACUS (which i never miss)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I do but they're really oldish lol. Look on RedHalberd's channel.

Actually I have the vids I was thinking of in the video thread. Just take a peek in there but remember, they are old and I also lose often lol.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Yea, this thread is really dead. I wish it weren't lol.

As far as best Sheik, well, we're all bad at wifi. Light is retired, and alot of people are inactive lol. Ummm, there's myself, <3, and Judo as the current best placing Sheiks and there's also Ankoku and Tutu in MI. They're active. I dunno, probably missing many peeps. Oh, there's Mars. I dunno. Throwing names out there.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Tutu is not anywhere CLOSE to the best Sheik, MI overhypes him.
Judo and Scary are probably the best Sheiks at this pt since they're active + have good placings
NEO...that nugguh says he has a Sheik but I haven't seen it in 90938098235 years 'cause I don't live in his region
Light quit Sheik for garbo cheap-*** ****ers like MK. Oh wait, ****er* since MK is the only one of those in this game

Judo777

Smash Master
yea scary i hear ur too good! you too <3 i want to meet you guys at some point. I never meet any sheiks. I think we could learn alot from each other.

Cia

das kwl
I never knew <3 played Sheik (or brawl for that matter) i haven't seen him since VLS (Nov 2007)

But uhh.. when Apex is over, I will have the title of best Sheik.

:colorful:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I never knew <3 played Sheik (or brawl for that matter) i haven't seen him since VLS (Nov 2007)

In the name of friendly competition, we will see. I didn't know you were playing brawl again?

@Judo: yea finding the dinner will be quite tricky. But so help me if we are all there, it's going down.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't know if I'm doing apex...... I want to go but I'm also saving for a car as well as moving to GA... we'll see......

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Took second in tourney today splitting with Chu Dat

used Sheik to beat Slikvik with 3 stocks on Frigate Orpheon after barely winning rd 1 as Marth

;D

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

my sheik is/will continue to be better than yours

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Good job Neo! I'm telling you, use Sheik more :D

Me and my partner Trumptight took 2nd out of 25 in a local doubles tourney today. Coming to the realization that I still need a lot of work in doubles lol. Meh....

Top Bottom