• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yea but the hair man

it looks too artificial

styled and bleached

i like natural hair

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
So much for Yoshi grab releasing Sheik to a fair spike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AMmAj1m1dM&feature=sub
Sheik looks like she comes out of hit stun early. We can probably Nair through that. If not then maybe an air dodge.
Wat. I must be missing something T_T
You said "congrats on being blue!" Where I come from, if you are called blue then that means you are really sad. So I was like "WTF, how would you know that and why are you cong-... ah.. the title." lol

saviorslegacy

man i underestimated savior hes actually pretty good at discovering things
My biggest mistake of my smash... career (if you will) is taking interest in footstools and getting ahead of myself. That and I mistook people's attitude and I have a short temper....

Which is why I just (just= Saturday of last week lol) made a video on Vanish canceling and chain camping without making a thread.....

Though.. when I have time and I understand both a little more I'll make a thread.
Right now I am getting ahead of myself.

I have Sheiks Diary to finish (which I'm not releasing it) (there is to much stuff in there that I want to keep for myself), a video on a new f-tilt> USmash set up that I found (if it works we could have a set up at about 65% on MK), I want to test and see how legi Needle> DA is, I need to look into a shield bust technique that I found, I need to finish DACUS set ups, I want to look into the chain jacket, I need to make a video showing the EXACT spot where you use the jack, I have a ducking chart to finisj (bottom of the list lol), I have a ground lock chart to finish, I need to make a picture showing the hurt and hit box of a footstool (also bottom... but I might do it just for fun), I need to look into Vanish catching, I am curious if we can tilt out f-tilt (the hit box might get altered and we might be able to lock longer/combo into USmash without decay), I need to look into jab canceling, I want to make a video about how Sheik can use tourney lagit items, I want to find out exactly why the chain produces momentum when retracted, I want to experiment with Needle Boosting and I want to see if Melee monn walk works in Brawl (I know that if you input a dash dance upon landing you get a little bit of a momentum boost).

^^^^^^ That list is why I am always late on everything. Each week something new comes up and gets added. (BTW.. notice how footstooling with Sheik was not on there?)

Tristan_win

Not dead.
My biggest mistake of my smash... career (if you will) is taking interest in footstools and getting ahead of myself. That and I mistook people's attitude and I have a short temper....

Which is why I just (just= Saturday of last week lol) made a video on Vanish canceling and chain camping without making a thread.....

Though.. when I have time and I understand both a little more I'll make a thread.
Right now I am getting ahead of myself.

I have Sheiks Diary to finish (which I'm not releasing it) (there is to much stuff in there that I want to keep for myself), a video on a new f-tilt> USmash set up that I found (if it works we could have a set up at about 65% on MK), I want to test and see how legi Needle> DA is, I need to look into a shield bust technique that I found, I need to finish DACUS set ups, I want to look into the chain jacket, I need to make a video showing the EXACT spot where you use the jack, I have a ducking chart to finisj (bottom of the list lol), I have a ground lock chart to finish, I need to make a picture showing the hurt and hit box of a footstool (also bottom... but I might do it just for fun), I need to look into Vanish catching, I am curious if we can tilt out f-tilt (the hit box might get altered and we might be able to lock longer/combo into USmash without decay), I need to look into jab canceling, I want to make a video about how Sheik can use tourney lagit items, I want to find out exactly why the chain produces momentum when retracted, I want to experiment with Needle Boosting and I want to see if Melee monn walk works in Brawl (I know that if you input a dash dance upon landing you get a little bit of a momentum boost).

^^^^^^ That list is why I am always late on everything. Each week something new comes up and gets added. (BTW.. notice how footstooling with Sheik was not on there?)
Your list of things that need to be tested reminds me of my own a couple months ago but funny enough most of which isn't the same. Now that I'm taking steps to free up my time though I'll be able to play more and of course test...

O_O'

We should start a Sheik scientist club!

edit: although before you take that idea seriously wait until I enter 2-3 more tourneys so I want disappear again because odds are I'll back to my old self.

My Cat Owns

Smash Apprentice
aww don't keep it to yourself :L Help sheik's metagame and push her up a tier, while also possibly nabbing a new usertitle for yourself

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think he will

i think he just sees it as this epic accomplishment

which i respect i guess haha

be patient yall

saviorslegacy

aww don't keep it to yourself :L Help sheik's metagame and push her up a tier, while also possibly nabbing a new usertitle for yourself
shhhh.. I already fed you a little... <,<
i think he will

i think he just sees it as this epic accomplishment

which i respect i guess haha

be patient yall
Yep... I will after I use it. Besides, if it is really special I would tell ya.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
like god **** it I just realize something as I tried to sleep and if I had the gear I would so test this

Ftilt decay make the combo starting percentages go up as it gets more decay thus a fresh ftilt wont combo into usmash at killing percents but a decay one will.

Now the dtilt has been proven to be able to combo into itself at very low percents on fox...Well do you know what that means?

In order for the dtilt to combo into it self you must make 35 frames of adventage for sheik after it lands.

Sheik ftilt into usmash only requires 26 frames.....What exactly is stopping up from going to brimstar, dtilt the hell out of the strings on the side and then doing dtilt into fair combos at mid-high percents?

Also for those who don't know the dtilt combo earlier then the ftilt,

edit: sorry for the no spell check, I'm sleepy.

edit2: I guess the only thing that could be stopping us beside the obvious it's hard to decay the dtilt ist hat it may have a combo cap like sheik ftilt. Although until we learn what it's cap is I think it's fair game saying a dtilt into usmash could be possible....maybe

Top Bottom