• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

iLight

Smash Lord
<3 scary's got my back on those rectum tears!! also yeah just saying pit is no where close to free I've lost to pit players before who where no where near as good as me because of these things also isn't my new avatar super awesome =] a guy in my crew made it for me i'm sure he'd be willing to make more if you post in the college station brawl thread

Dnyce

Smash Master
I just got a new troller... and now I input the usmash on dacus wayyyy too early <.< imad

In other news... why is sheik able to platform cancel using bair? It's confusing the hell out of me, lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Platform cancel... that's the instant landing on a platform while still rising from a jump, right? Can't you do that even without an aerial?

Judo777

Smash Master
I just got a new troller... and now I input the usmash on dacus wayyyy too early <.< imad

In other news... why is sheik able to platform cancel using bair? It's confusing the hell out of me, lol
You can plat cancel with every aerial, as well as with shield and with releasing the down input also.

iLight

Smash Lord
platform cancelling on smashville is my new favorite thing to do as sheik especially if right as I knock them off the platform is about to float off the same side as them or if its going away as they try to get on stage

@killik its a phoenix with a an upside down question mark b/c the names I tend to use in other games are like Unknown Phoenix and my orignal name on here was Unkn0wN

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I got to that point before I stopped maining him, but I like to mess around with some of the gimmicky stuff from time to time.

:phone:

sheikamaru

jive
From what another pit main told me.. he could be used to pick up my sheik bad match ups. Referring to oli and maybe pika but I'm confident against pika and played kprimes in some serious friendlies and got some counter measures

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lucario imo covers Sheik pretty well, the MUs I consider to be the toughest for Sheik are ICs and Pikachu, both of which are evenish/advantage (and arguably pika's worst MU at that) for Lucario respectively.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm, i see.

sigh i'd use zelda for pika but zelda just sucks! i am good at the mu though haha

i just am so mediocre at other characters that are not sheik/zelda LOL. but my sheik is godlike!

sheikamaru

jive
Yea I do. The next time I fight kprime or leaf I'll post vids
And choke you need more vids!! Lol pretty much catch pika in your tilts and jabs before he gets the chance to grab you. Strike first before he gets you. Even when they do grab me most of the time I fly away at 100 or so but come back and give back the same damage no time flat. If they do kill me I know what to watch out for. If you catch pika in your jabs they tend to di away and fsmash(dangerous!) Or behind you and dair. Eh..... and yea that's what I can remember.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I honestly think that Pit will cover some of the MU's I hate.

Then only exception is MK. I'm about at my limit though, so I really think I'll just learn the ditto.

sheikamaru

jive
Mk ditto? Just go sheik and play campy learn distances odr dmash, fsmash and tilt and ... prettty much know the distances of his tilts and smashes... and land all grab releases... to make sure you're able to get it down when you need it, I suggest using it at early percents :D

Judo777

Smash Master
I actually don't find it very reasonable to land punishes like DACUS on MK outside of a GR. If the MK knows what hes doing he won't get hit. Kel never does. And no we can grab kirby. But he can also grab us and his grab hurts way more.

sheikamaru

jive
(Back to kirbs) Kirby is dangerous to whiff a grab on... his bairs will be a comin!!! It's pretty east to catch their f smashes.. they'll walk back and you'll follow and bam!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I actually don't find it very reasonable to land punishes like DACUS on MK outside of a GR. If the MK knows what hes doing he won't get hit. Kel never does. And no we can grab kirby. But he can also grab us and his grab hurts way more.
an observant mk that knows and abuses his ranges (a half decent mk in 2011) will not get hit by dacus outside of a gr

cosign

larry i'll be on aim today TEACH ME ZELDA 7U8E0HGGYU

This times 30.

Going to a tournament today, Some of Michigan's top players should be at this one so I'm pretty excited to see how I do.

Oh yeah I got better at the Marth MU. I still can't stand him... but I can see how he doesn't beat us -that- badly, I still think he wins though.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
'cause if all you're gonna do is post like that then it still doesn't need its own thread.

Top Bottom