• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Active Player Thread: Ones who does not have Triforce can't go in

Judo777

Smash Master
full hop nair will always hit peach out of dair unless she is out of range horizontally. fair and bair options should work as well though.
I'm not so sure about that man it looks heavily height dependent. Like I said unless you hit peach with the first frame nair is out (which probably isn't the case since the nair come out pretty low to the ground) you only have 4 frames to get to her and that assuming to attempt the exact frame after shield stun. Fair and bair would both have only 2 frames to get up to peaches height. Unless bair is frame 4 then it would be 3 for bair.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Sheik accelerates up wards very quickly. test it. I'm always worried I'll over shoot people with OOS nair. MK you have to short hop you nair to hit him if he is grounded.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
what moves does peach have that you are going to punish with dacus and usmash though? random dacus is not as powerful as people like to think after a certian point its easy to read the habitual setup for it. spacing hints and stuff like that, so it becomes far less random. usmash is ten frames dacus can easily be sheilded on reacontion or even beaten by moves like peach's bair.

don't abuse dacus!!

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Not a random DACUS... Like a turnip pluck read, or a jump read. I'm all for not using DACUS though, it's not worth the gamble.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its a kill move and should only really be used otherwise if you need to dart across stage REALLY fast and hit at the same time, but really, weve got fair for that XD

Tewx2

Smash Ace
I DACUS to run away lol. Unless I have a guaranteed setup I don't veiw it as a kill move. The 30% is very tempting though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I DACUS to run away lol. Unless I have a guaranteed setup I don't veiw it as a kill move. The 30% is very tempting though.
well theres that nice little grba release on mk that makes it a juicy 30% ontop of a pummel or two

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Peach's Dair and Bair are such stupid moves.

Nair OOS is good for Peach's Dair. Just Ask Kyon.

Kyon.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
So I was at a smashfest, and instead of being all aggro all the time I started walking and being patient. I started doing a lot better lol. I'm gonna try out this whole being patient thing at the next tourny and see how I do.

Sheik vs ICs is 6-4 if you don't get grabbed.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
So I was at a smashfest, and instead of being all aggro all the time I started walking and being patient. I started doing a lot better lol. I'm gonna try out this whole being patient thing at the next tourny and see how I do.

thats assuming that you avoid getting grabbed though XD
i can imagine that playing sheik against ice climbers that N-air will be so stale from constantly using OOS-nair as a panic button. hell i know i would be
its just good that my r.o.b is complete climbers repellent XD

Judo777

Smash Master

Too bad everyone else in the game wrecks IC's if they don't get grabbed.

Sheik vs Diddy is 65-35 Sheik is the diddy doesn't have bananas.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Im not saying it's good. Losing to ICs without cgs is horribly depressing.

@GP nair OoS? Why am I Shielding vs ICs if they are within range of my nair? That seems incredibly risky.

I don't mind Sheik vs Diddy. But I wouldn't call it 65-35 vs a nanerless Diddy.

Not getting grabbed is really easy... You just put yourself at risk to get hit by other **** most of the time

Judo777

Smash Master
Diddy has 2 problematic moves for sheik without nanners. Monkey flip and fair. everything else is easy to deal with.

sheikamaru

jive
Diddy has 2 problematic moves for sheik without nanners. Monkey flip and fair. everything else is easy to deal with.
good diddys will bait their nanner by waiting for you to grab it then fairing you upon picking up the stupid tripping device.. and i think sheiks bair > monkey flip anyday

Heartstring

Smash Legend
@GP nair OoS? Why am I Shielding vs ICs if they are within range of my nair? That seems incredibly risky.
i meant that as a panic button, all of my gameplay with all of my characters except r.o.b is spent gettign in and racknig damage to hell quite fast (yes, even with ike, he can be fast >.<)
its why i go rob on icies

Tewx2

Smash Ace
That's not what you do vs ICs... You stay the **** away and rack damage up slowly.

Going in guns blazing is Not going to work. Pls trust me on this one.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i trust you on that one, thats why i use rob on icies XD
laser gyro laser gyro laser gyro ftilt
pretty much how i play icies

Judo777

Smash Master
good diddys will bait their nanner by waiting for you to grab it then fairing you upon picking up the stupid tripping device.. and i think sheiks bair > monkey flip anyday
yea we are speaking diddy without bananas. And actually NO monkey flip beats bair. Its really stupid that move beats alot of stuff it shouldn't

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you mean the monkey flip kick?
its-for whatever reason-extremely disnointed so its priority isnt that great, just its range

Judo777

Smash Master
Unless spaced to the max, the hitboxes on those moves outright beat about everything we have aside from needles/chain. They string at low dmg and can be used as counters to our move plus they come out quick enough to be a problem.
but they mostly hit up. I know about the low percent combos but we shouldnt be above diddy anyway (or anyone for that matter). Maybe im just confused.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Jab sucks, are you kidding me? lol so does Diddy's Dtilt

if your opponent is doing ANYTHING those moves are stuffed + they are so punishable on block...

Top Bottom