• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dunno why, sure there is back and forth between me and old money lover, but I've never once said he's bad at the game, always the opposite, so I dunno what the big deal is

also tmnt is quite possibly the best worst game I have ever played, even moreso then d.o.n

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Scabe > Everyone > Stooge's trolling.

Seriously. Scabe is just DEATH. Everyone is scared of him and his spastic spamming Link.
AND THOSE **** SPOT DODGES RAHG. To think at one time I thought Link was worse than Ganon, lawl.
You have no idea, none, how off guard he catches you.

Oh wait this is the ACT thread, you all already know this. stfu nova.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I think it's more a case of "Link has potential but is harder to use effectively than say oh i dunno, Toon Link"_ general argument is why main Link instead of Toon Link when the later has all the advantages with none of the disadvantages and more_

Personally i felt Link shouldn't be as low as Ganon but he does require a great amount of skill to play effectively alongside his horrid recovery and is generally why people leave him alone_ Izaw made me <3 Link_

Nanda

Smash Ace
Im adding bowser to my list of secondaries. Can anyone give me some bowser help, atm it aint too bad

Melancholy

Smash Ace
Ricky basically nailed it, but you should also learn all of your options out of grab release. Also learn to koopa hop because it looks cool when you do.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Grab release on Wario is brutal. Semi charged Fsmash, now that **** aint forawrd aerial. I know pretty much everything else about Bowser, its just that i need more practice. That grab release stuff was good to learn. Cheers guys

Throwback

Smash Lord
ok so my place saturday night, starts @ 730 & goes till I regret hosting.

I have 3 tvs but only 1 wii, I assume luke is bringing his so just need 1 more. Post if you're coming pls.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
may be able to attend. Are there details of your address anywhere, throwback?

Also.. my brand new GC controller has already exploded... brilliant luck I have ^_^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll be there, luffy's probably coming too, and zier has other plans.

bogo's coming with you ed?

luffy scabe and jon, lifts as usual?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
:( if its not being able to get there thats a problem I should be able to give you a lift, do you live near bogo, and scabe if you need help with anything I'm your guy, but if its problems at home wouldnt it be good to get some time out away from it playing smash? hell yeah!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Haha, it's actually quite a serious problem involving my mom. I'm not sure who'll be home when I leave the house. So we'll see. It should all be fine.

Top Bottom