• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Im up for saturday night. Don't cancel that **** brah, I plan to pull out some Olimar stuff by then. Us ANU kids have to look at each other's timetables so we can find a time that we all have free. THat way we can brawl in teh library. JA, you can come too if you're free at the same time since UC isn't too far away.

As for tuesday's Scabe(s), lets try find some free parking spots around campus or we can try find someones place around civic and maybe crash their's.

I do know this spot near the ANU gym and the old apple centre. Its this block of townhouses. Im pretty sure they have guest parking there where you could temporarily park. Its about a 10-15 min walk to the library from there.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
I might be up for today after 4 pm- I don't have anyone's number or your address though, Julian.

Willing to play some smash with the uni crowd too. My place is 5 mins drive from uni so if we can't find somewhere we can always crash here. No wii though mind.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'd probably drop by for uni tuesday meets too, even though I dont go to uni, lets see them stop me

update: YES! I found my copy of ntsc melee, win!
I also managed some sweet 2 stocks against scabes link today, but I lost to him in heaps of ganon dittoes, I have no fundimentals... :(

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
Yo Blakmane, my number is 0410058755, just give me a call and we'll work something out.

This goes for anyone who is interested.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Its settled then. Crash at Felix's whenever we can on tuesdays :D. How long is it to ride there??? and also, what is your phone number Felix?

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Ah sorry, got caught up at the lab, only got home an hour ago =/.

I have to teach tutorials every second Tuesday, but I could play on every other week ^_^. My house is on Majura avenue (in dickson), so it's quite a bit to ride from ANU (but nothing to drive).

My number is 0410 841 508 if you need it. I'm more likely to respond to messages than calls when i'm working.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Oh hello :D dude, can you pick me up next tuesday luke from Uni if you are going to Felix's place??

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
where am I, funny you should ask, I am inside a giant moustached pizza, which is inside a giant robot, and all this has been magically transported to the digital world.

when I realized I was transported to the digital world I was like 'oh god' and then when I realized I'd been transported the the 4chan forums I was like 'OH GOD!' but its ok because the giant robot can shoot flaming goldfish's out of its eyes, and if that isnt enough its got a mouth beam that superimposes shayas psyche onto the mind of anything it touches, causing said thing to instantly be full of despair and immediately commit suicide.

(now get ready for the biggest wtf stretch of your life, ready?) thats what she said.
yeah? make it work.

as you can see, its going to be an intresting night for me...

as for you nanda, if I can ever get out of this predicament, then sure, if I go along.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
is it just me or is wolf a female in your pic (which is amazing, btw)?
He's not meant to be, but I've now realised that removing Wolf's angry brow makes him look like a girl. No wonder he's so mad all the time. Also thanks for the compliment.

Stoopid girly Wolf. I hate girls! Back to the drawing board...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol more leik real act'ers double post, thats how we do it in the act!

wow I've broken 3000 posts, lol

Throwback

Smash Lord
Luke you should get some vids from saturday night to Scabe so he can work his magic if he feels like it. Don't give him the one of you beating zier & me tho :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol 2 v 1 magic ;) I forgot about that.
yeah I got a bunch of stuff, I talked briefly to scabe about it but first I gotta organize all the vids so we get all the good stuff.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats great news and all, but you totally missed a thats what she said call, son I am disappoint.

still, thats gansta, we need some thriller training prep, I'm organize some stuff and see if I cant talk a few friends into coming down to train with us ;)

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably host on Saturday night, but if anyone else can that has more TVs and/or space for more TVs that would be better.

I finish work at 4:30 so starting around 6pm would be a good idea yeah?

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
cool, let me know how it turns out. If I come i'll bring two beginners with me, so we might need a bunch of spare controllers if anyone has any :-).

Should I message you for the address, julian?

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sure. Or you could ask Nanda, Scabe or Atyeo, they all have it.

There's a chance I may cancel if we can't get another Wii/TV because a bunch of people + only one Wii = too many people left out.

Also I'm totally ****ed from getting no sleep since I came back from Japan, but you guys can all play while I sleep I guess. ;)

So, volunteers for Wii and TV??

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah I already said I'll bring a wii and tv, scabe'll come with me so he'll probably bring stuff, and I assume silfa will too so we've got you covered there.

Top Bottom