• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
those ninjas... time for me to create the greatest thread known to man...

and here it is.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
yo luke, when are you planning to head to the meet tonight, and do you still have a spot in your car? My bike has been playing up a bit and i'm not keen on driving it all the way to tuggers. I'd be happy to drive to yours and go from there tho so you don't have to go out of your way or anything.

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming too! And I'm bringing David Hayter and a mystery guest.

Also I have a present for you Scabe, so I hope you can make it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
gay is julian, our toon link player, dont think you guys have met yet.

anyways good meet tonight, 12 people is a decent turnout, we had a mini round robin tourney, I went fox only with the occasional luigi, and I got absolutely destroyed fml, silfa won and nanda came second.

also david if you think its wierd that your mum knows my mum, I know more people you know, like chris warren and jacob fullop, those 2 kids are gun.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Wooo go Nando!

WAIT. You've started using the tornado, haven't you? Dishonor! Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your mug, dishonor on your stuffed toy.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
12 is a good turnout! It's like double what we use to have.

Sorry I couldn't be there, I was going to go but my brother's all wanted me back by 11 (at the time it was like 8) so I just stayed home. I was pretty sad for a while. :(

Nanda

Smash Ace
HEY ROSE. In more than 3/4 of my matches i did not use Mach Tornado. :D I only used it when i started to panic, or when i started to feel slightly homosexual.

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
Why aren't our tournaments called 'That's what she said'?

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
Wooo go Nando!

WAIT. You've started using the tornado, haven't you? Dishonor! Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your mug, dishonor on your stuffed toy.
I don't think there was a single person cheering for Nanda the whole time.

Nanda

Smash Ace
without saying "That's what she said." Isaac's comment is already funny.
cuz it's Isaac talking bout the 10 sausages he just took. :D

Thanks for hosting though Isaac.
You guys better cheer for me if when we go to interstate tournaments.

P.S. when i found out i was in the finals, i totally kizzed in my pants

Silfa

Smash Ace
When I first read it, I seriously thought Isaac's post had been set up intentionally like that.

Nanda is pretty gud. despite his poor choice in main characters.

and on another note, I looked through the emoticons here and discovered pokemon. :009:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah and we probably can get way more people. Just gotta find some of the casual players and see if they want to start getting better. Also gotta somehow persuade Waveguider to come.

Joe WiFi's? :O

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
So I'll probably be able to host a meet on Saturday night in Lyons if anyone is interested.

Problem is, I don't have a Wii and I only have one TV so people would need to bring a couple of those things if we want to have a lot of games going.

So, anyone keen/not busy?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'll have to check with work and other stuff. I hope I can make it to this one. I haven't played Smash in a while. Hope I'm still improving from not playing it for so long :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
might hit you up for some guys one morning this week scabe if your keen, I've also got julians present for you, and one of my own to give you as well.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah I'm keen, I think I'll be free, Wednesday onwards. Thursday would be the best, but I wouldn't mind coming over Wednesday to Friday this week.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I have nothing on fridays and Scabe, I'm free from 12 till 3 on tuesdays just in case you're still at ANU during those times

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah maybe we should play in the library on Tuesdays. I just don't like parking there. It's quite expensive. We should do something this Friday as well.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I miss Brawl meets so much, my heart meter is draining. Get the heart!
Anyway, my sister's getting pretty good with Peach, Pit and Lucario. Any advice to give her?

Also Mothers**t, I wish these protesters would shut up. No, we're not going to let you hunt whales near us, now GET OFF THE LAWN.

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to do something on Wednesday?

And how many people are down for Saturday at mine? If we can't get enough people I may not bother tbh ..

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Is tomorrow Wednesday? I'm free that day. Not sure if my Mom needs my help with stuff though, I'm down for this weekend I just gotta check on rosters.

Also nice DP Rose, did you draw that yourself? I'm liking your sisters choice in characters, all of them are quite unique. I don't really know how to use those characters though except maybe Peach. Jon and I can help with that.

Top Bottom