• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol good **** scabe

how's japan rose? do you walk around in fear of every sign and addvertasment transforming into a ninja?

also somebody left a black controller at my place

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Ninjas? No wonder the Australian Embassy has ten foot steel gates and security guards 24/7.

****, I wish there were people here to play Smash with. Does anyone know how well online Brawl works if both people have Wifi adaptors?

[edit] Also shouldn't you be asleep, Luke? Isn't it like, four in the morning in Australia?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm nocturnal because I too, walk the path of the shinobi

did you meet up with attila or was it only julian?

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure that the black controller is mine Luke, also i just figured out that im pretty sure our mums play hockey together

Nanda

Smash Ace
Ill go Saturday night for a meet but i has work on Sunday.
"I play hockey with your mum"
" YOUR MUM plays hockey with my mum" MAD SICK BURN

Roooooose, My comp is too **** for skype so the only time i get to use it is when my sis lets me use her laptop. SOOoooooo Ill just contact you on the book of face and this lovely place. Btw, i three stocked Dave's Marth with my Bowser and i've got the video to prove it. >: D

Get a camera soon dood, i wanna see you and Domo and Marth and ... Julia ;D

Nanda

Smash Ace
new mission guys.
Every single one of us must bring one female smasher/gamer to an ACT meet by the end of the year. We need to even up our sausage to taco ratio. Currently it stands at 1:0

Good luck boys, Godspeed

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
The truth is out_! I always knew ACT was Dante's Cove in disguise, this finally nailed the coffin for me_ So who is which character_? I could only imagine Luke would be Dante_

But seriously_ Is ACT really that devoid of anything that even females have failed to exist there_?

EDIT: Woo Scabe on A tier_ Lucky you didn't get the ****** sister one, seems pretty dodgy_

Nanda

Smash Ace
Well Rose went to japan and isn't coming back till next year. and the girls i know who play smash aren't really that into it

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Luke you are clearly mistaken_ Girls don't exist on the internet and girls certainly don't 'game'_ Pfft are you even on this planet earth we speak of or are you some future cyborg where times have radically changed for the worse_?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolwat, when did I say they exisited on the internet? but they do game, you can be sure of that ;)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Are you certain_? I mean they could be men in disguise_ Think about it Luke_ Just think deeply about it in context_ Subtle blonde but perhaps noticable facial hair_? Slightly muscular arms_? Deep voice_? Or maybe the breasts are keeping you misfocused_

Also you clearly didn't read your own post, it said "girls exist on the internet"_ You're fading in your old age Luke, truly saddening_

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I am rather old now, its only a matter of time, but I didnt say we had girls on the internet, just in our scene, and I know gamer girls, and when I say I know that they are girls, I know that you know what I know ;)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
See she gets me_ **** females destroying my subtle humor by getting the jokes_ You're so easily trolled tonight Luke i'm feeling bad_ ;)

Well Luke i am also the elder of my scene so it's only time before i too will have my fall from grace (if any)_ Also if Alzi weren't banned, i'm sure he would add some vaguely stupid comment about females here_ May god rest his virgin soul_

EDIT: DAMMIT_!! Fooled by a man pretending to be a girl_ And so the joker has become the joke_

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its true, I'm too rilled up by shaya, but I wouldnt feel bad, it was well earnt

edit- lol ted, I posted before I read that, you know me too well

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Since we have about 15 Smash players, our scene is actually 6.7% female. So, in terms of population percentage, I'm pretty sure the ACT scene has more girls than any other state in Australia.

[edit] Sure there are, Belconnen's a state, right? Right?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you place is in the best location for all of us, but if need be I can host, and I'm sure nanda wouldnt mind either, however there is a possibility that I may be away this weekend, not sure yet.

Nanda

Smash Ace
So is anyone actually going to undertake this mission???? >: |

About this weekend, I've got to check whether I'm working or not.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
when you guys host is i usually a day or nightish thing, and btw scabe can i grab your msn shay,a said you play brawl wifi

(need to get a decent idea whether it would be worth entering the brawl scene, i play smash 64 properly but i have only ever played brawl properly once and got ***** by shaya)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I reckon in our meets we should start having more Melee and start having Smash 64 as well once Blaze start's coming along. We gotta get ACT good at everything! For my MSN, just click the MSN sign <------

Even if you get ***** at Brawl, if you enjoy it we can teach you heaps about it and you'll improve really fast.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, plus shaya is one of the top 4 players in the country, I wouldnt feel bad at all losing to him

Top Bottom