• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Remember that time when a bunch of smash kids and their friends went to a Chinese restaurant and were confused as to how to pay the bill? And I was just facepalming the whole time?

Oh man, that was classic.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
remember that time, a whole country of idiots worshipped zier as the child of god?
I was facepalming the whole time.

oh man, that was historical (for those of you with limited intelligence, that is an amazing pun and you should be ashamed you didnt think of it)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I knew you'd enjoy that.
espcially the pretentious part where I explained the pun, because I clearly value my intellect so highly that I think I'm the only one capable of getting such a high class joke.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
me, kiet, and probs dave, and whoever else are hitting up funland for ddr training.
also theres the derby game on that me and ben are going to if your intrested, zier will be reffing.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
i knew you'd enjoy that.
Espcially the pretentious part where i explained the pun, because i clearly value my intellect so highly that i think i'm the only one capable of getting such a high class joke.
Guys, it's meant to be an apple

Guys, it's soy good! Get it? Because its so good? Which is soy milk? Guys?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm in canberra tomorrow for 6 days -- i'll melee with all interested. i'll be at rydges lakeside -- if you go there at night and bring a steup i'll train you till your eyes bleed.

i'll already have an mvc3 setup there cus it's hella dope

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'd be up for it, preferably on a Wednesday or Thursday night and I can give people lifts if there's interest.

Silfa

Smash Ace
free monday (lol) and tuesday to thursday I'll probably be working one night, but don't know which yet. tuesday or wednesday look good so far.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
it's either the wednesday night or thursday night i'll be stuck in parliament house for a formal event, i'll get back to yall on that one

blaze3927

Smash Ace
well that was a great smash64 meet last night. maybe next time we should get some sleep though
results win:
James:999
Dean:054
Ciaza:000 (**** you star thief)

Lose :
James000
Dean:999
Ciaza:999999999999999999999999999999999999999 (**** you again star thief x2)

lost and found:
Ciaza i have your n64 usb adapter, and your virgnity from my leet shine jab.

2x hidden block, Star TIMES TWO YOU ***HEAD CIAZA.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I'd love to come & play some mvc3 (I am truly horrible though). Might see if I can sneak out to play.

Also Brawl is fricken awesome. Opinions, opinions, opinions.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
if were making it this tuesday anyone want to host? it's far too distracting for me to host at the hotel

Top Bottom