• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Reminder:
Indoor Rice Climbing is on Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 11am. Don't be a ****, come and get ripped.

38 Essington St, Mitchell

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I'm gonna be coming up on the 22nd of Jan for the weekend, so we can all do fun things together! O:

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
@Luke- Fasebooc quit on me, which is why I disappeared off Fasebooc chat - I wasn't just ditching you like I usually do. Just so you know. Sorry. We'll talk shoes later.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I have an NTSC-J copy of Brawl, but that's probably equally as helpful to you as a PAL copy of Bratz Ponyz 2 for DS.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
lol thanks for the offer :p Actually I think it can be done with NTSC-J. When do you get back? XD

By the way, one of my new housemates might come along. He's not much of a gamer but he's not too bad.

bon

Smash Rookie
Anybody up for some melee in the foreseeable future? if so, give me a shout :>

Nanda

Smash Ace
Rock Climbing Once More

Our next climb will be at Hume (26 Raws Crescent Hume - just turn at sexy time) at 1pm onwards.

Invite is open to anyone, the more the merrier.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
When? If you've got time to be playing smash, you've got time to go rock climbing! :D

Also, Joe is... cheese... right? Don't know real names :p

Top Bottom