• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
None of you are free on Saturday night because you all bought tickets for CRDL vs SRDL @ AIS Arena, Bruce.

Buy here

Also, tickets available at the venue from 4pm on the day, so get off your lazy backsides and come see a top-quality derby game.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well now you are free *****.

sat night 9pm at pies, ferix will be there and vk should be there too.

Nanda

Smash Ace
rock climbing on again next monday. 3pm at the Hume rock climbing centre. No ledge grab limits, counterpicking allowed.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Yo Luke, I have the option of heading over to the ACT on Saturday, staying the night and heading back on Sunday (we're picking someone up). I was wondering if you were doing anything on said days. If you're not doing anything and if you live close enough to the place where the guy is being picked up, then I'll tag along and get dropped off/picked up from your house. Sound good? Oh and, you'll need to PM me your address so I can see how close it is to this other place before I can confirm anything. But it's the ACT right, so it can't be any more than 5 minutes away. Surely.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dont listern to zier, he's a piece of **** who likes to try and make you feel bad because you refuse to drive from one side of canberra to the other (30 mins) to pick him up, and take him back to your house (another 30 mins) then later take him home (30 mins) and then drive back home yourself (30 mins)

am I also a bad person for not paiting my car yellow and being an immigrant?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Apparently I'm going to set up some SSB 64 with my mate. lol had no idea there were smash enthusiasts in Canberra of all places.

Throwback

Smash Lord
haha yeah we've been around for quite a while now. I don't play 64 myself since I don't own the game or a 64, but you can definitely find people willing to play here. What kind of thing are you looking for? Extra 64 players? You want to play melee/brawl? etc

I'd say welcome but it seems that would be kind of redundant.

Nanda

Smash Ace
i love smash 64.

On another note. Super Smash Climbing on again next week. This time we will be doing it on Monday at the Mitchell Rockclimbing centre. something Essington street Mitchell.

Still up for suggestions on what time we should climb.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Solely 64 lol. Should probs have people set up Brawl/Melee just in case people are overwhelmed by the amount of combos.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
hmm i may have a free house the days after australia day, if so a small toruney 15 +/- 5 could be easily organisable. i have little gaming room inside but a big *** backyard/deck/paved area, so outdoor smash might be interesting, Crt's work fine in sunlight right???
if not then what are canberras cheaper options for booking an event like this? i havent looked around for anything like this before

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the tourneys I hold, I book out the carter brown bar room at the canberra hockey centre (which is in lynham)

I think its $125 for an 8 hour day or something.

Top Bottom