• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah I beat you constantly, whilst you were complaining about not having seth.

but thats not important, what was important was watching ted play.
that was some funny ****.

Throwback

Smash Lord
so if satra wants to smash and I want to smash...does luke want to smash or play SC? Also are we meeting @ luke's or my place.

Julian/Zier you coming?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
dont listern to him scabe, he only places in tourneys because he enters them, I could too and I'm not a ragey idiot.

I play smartly which lets me beat people that do play it in tourneys when I dont lolololololol

anyways internet ego aside, felix is coming down to canberra this weekend and staying with me, if you wanna see him, give me a call.

and as for sat night, I'm easy with whatever, and I dont think we can have it at my place so it'll have to be yours if thats cool pie.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Won't be at Pie's on Saturday, down for something during the week if people have interest. Melee, Street Fighter, Tekken, BlazBlue anyone?

Silfa

Smash Ace
I might want to do something on Sunday maybe. I can't make pie's saturday.

I'll probably be up for some kind of game during the week, other games sound fun.
(virtua fighter? :))

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Man I'm up for some Smash. I'm in the mood to get good again.

I thought the last meet was at Luke's so I drove over and no one was there. I wasn't sure if it was at Isaacs so I gave up. Sucks not having a phone.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I recognise the artist who made that poster. Cool story right?
What's his/her name?

I've likely seen him/her before, but I have NFI who it is due to usually having things to do on bout day.

P.S., come to the bout.

Nanda

Smash Ace
that would be good, but the actual Wii and non black wii motes would be excellent.

Edit - you can keep borrowing the Vigoroth Wii-chuk, i just need everything else

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
WOAH DOUBLE NANDA ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY

FOUR THOUSAND GET!

lolcaps

Top Bottom