• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I don't own it, or a ps3 for that matter (though I really want to get one but I really shouldn't :p). I do have the arcade version running on my laptop though and it works pretty well.

If you're getting it, make sure you get Continuum Shift (the new one), Calamity Trigger is the old one (though CS2's already out in Japan I believe).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats like saying, why play brawl?
so I can learn to 0-death gimp characters off the level with the 1 viable character in the game.

Throwback

Smash Lord
MK can't 0-death anyone consistently and he's not the only viable character. Sorry, I don't like the look of tekken. I'd probably enjoy it if I played it though

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you would

also your right that mk cant do that, I was just pointing out what you said in a context you would understand so you see that its wrong.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Come to Sydney tournaments I bring me xbrick with blazblue CS and we play that in the corner. If enough people are interested I'll actually run a mini tournament.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
Is anyone else from act going to Acl tourney in april, im %90 sure i'll drive down, in which case i'll have 1 extra seat spare if anyone wants it.
might not be driving down till friday evening but, and will try and drive back sunday

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I might be interested in tagging along to ACL, maybe not, I dunno.
You see, that's the thing about Jon. When he speaks, it's a complex web of possibilities and predictions.

Will he go? Will he not go? How can he possibly know either way? And yet he says it with such confidence that I am completely convinced that he is a cosmic being that has traveled the thirteen dimensions, forseen the ever-twisted skeins of fate, and walked astride the celestial flow.

Jon -- Champion of the Gods, Warrior of the Sun, Hero of Time.

Throwback

Smash Lord
You see, that's the thing about Jon. When he speaks, it's a complex web of possibilities and predictions.

Will he go? Will he not go? How can he possibly know either way? And yet he says it with such confidence that I am completely convinced that he is a cosmic being that has traveled the thirteen dimensions, forseen the ever-twisted skeins of fate, and walked astride the celestial flow.

Jon -- Champion of the Gods, Warrior of the Sun, Hero of Time.
please tell me you made this up yourself instead of ripping it from someone with a better expression of the fantastic.

Because that would be epic!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
it was amazing, but then again, jon is an amazing person

luke:
jon what you doing tomorrow

Jon:
what time

Luke:
8ish

Jon:
I'm working

Luke:
lame

Jon:
I told you this!

Luke:
I dun remember these things jon

Jon:
it was like 30 minutes ago

Luke:
clearly my ears dont work in real life OR the internets

jon:
well, if you're trying to read what i tell you with your ears, thats probably where the problem lies.

Luke:
ahh jon, you so wise

Jon:
I know

Top Bottom