• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT presents- OP Orange Juice (its liek so op!) Results on page 13

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
heres an update for hype, as well as cash prizes, there will be a special prize for 1st and 2nd place.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm sure Luke will promise a hug and a bed to sleep on for anyone who gets third place.

One or both.
You decide.

God ****it it's almost 7, and this insomnia swing is starting to annoy me.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
that depends on entrants, I'm estimating around 30 at this point, so 30 x 15 = 450
minus $100 off that for venue fee and we've got a pot of $350

I'd probably divide it 50/30/20, so that'd be $70 unless we split some over to doubles.

it's all dependant on numbers but either way the pot to player ratio would be bigger then sydney I think.

also 1st and 2nd place get extra prizes like I said, and if you want a hug go to your parents and ask for one.
as for the bed, well we all know what shaya's angling at dont we?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you and me both, but sleep is unattainable for people such as us, and the burden is heavy

oh and scoot, its not about the money, its about the love and friendship (or lack thereof, fufufufufufu)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Hmmmm.....A $70 dollar payout for third you say...Is it worth the risk? DO I HAVE THE FAITH?

All those questions and more to be answered later, in THIS thread.

I'll think about it, and see what I can do, yo. Was actually hoping to keep my money for a variety of new things being released soon. I need a new PSP. KH:BBS. FF13: Pokemanz SS.

Gords

Smash Champion
dude after the tourney back at my place we need to have another epic crew battle where we each pick an item and stage to turn on, that **** is so good
agreed

also luke the 24th weekend is an iffy weekend for me but i want to go and ill see if i can make it. as i am going camping the australia day week so money and time will be of short supply.
if so is it possible to get housing for the night of the tourney and i will have to leave via train early next morning as well so a lift to the train staion will be a help too.

is this ok.

as for the night before i am not sure yet what im doing but transport probably means i will need to be there that night as well.

EDIT: edited for mistakes, not getting me this time luke. lol

Gords

Smash Champion
Thanks Luke so I'll Go and check up on trains/buses etc and confirm when I figure t all out.

And **** it, I even botched the proof reading. Lol Scoot.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay, I'm a maybe for this now, waiting on ricky to get an answer from his dad.

weeee

Edit: Okay so i got the yes and I'm defiantly coming now =) Also I forgot about doubles and need a team mate :X

Gords

Smash Champion
is there a particular coach everyone that is travelling to canberra for the 24 jan tourney catching, and if so when, from where, what coach and how much?

also luke the latest ttrain i can catch if i go camping is the one that leaves canberra at about 6:40 am monday morning, is that too early for a lift, just checking. although camping may not be happening for me due to money issues, in which case i can get a later bus/train with the others, buit for now assume i am camping.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Murrays Buses, arriving there around 6pm (haven't checked, but there should be one from memory). Should cost about $20.

Gords, call me ASAP this morning so we can arrange this shiz over the phone.

Edit: Scabe - Just to confirm, I CAN stay at your place at least the first night, correct? Most likely the second night too, but I want to help Luke out with something so I'm not 100% sure yet.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Me and Ricky will probably meet up with you all at the bus. I'd help out, but I'm not really familiar with most of Sydney yet D=

How long does it take to get to Canberra anyways on bus? XD I'm guessing 3 to 4 hours?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Me and Ricky will probably meet up with you all at the bus. I'd help out, but I'm not really familiar with most of Sydney yet D=

How long does it take to get to Canberra anyways on bus? XD I'm guessing 3 to 4 hours?
It takes about 3 hours from Central Station, and the god**** ****ing ******* ******* ****face bus driver won't let you eat Subway on it.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Oh, thats crap as... D= Poor Poor Subway... (Subway is soo good <3)

I guess 3 hours isn't too bad, Ill either just go to sleep or pester someone around me xD

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Everyone get the 3:00pm Central - 6:15pm Jolimont bus on the 23rd, and the 4pm Jolimont - 7:15pm Central on the 25th. Preferably fast before they raise the cost again. *shakes fist at not being able to get $15 tickets anymore*

Scabe I really need an answer, where are youuuu...?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if thats true this will be bigger than genesis

luke you'll win this yeh?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
lawl luke is awesome. No ban will ever stop him. SA rage just got to him I think. It gets to me all the time.

IT'S WHY I ALWAYS SOUND SO ****ING ANGRY ON HERE.
ALWAYS.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Ricky team with me. :(

Man Metanova coming to this will make it incredibly amazingly epic. Moreso than it already would've been.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
EA? Luke? Ted? Shaya? Toby??? (PLLLLLLEASE come if you can :(), Meteor/Chu? SCABE???? ^_^ This tourney will be awesomes.

I need to meet a lot of the Canberra guys. Or talk to them more, like Silfa. He's awesome as well.

I'm dying of lack of sleep. Bye.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ugh gawd I feel awful now.

That 80% chance I had of coming? The 20% depended on today. Unfortunately, the odds were in the 20%'s favour. I suck so much, so sorry.

Work related crap. I WILL attend one of your comps soon luke though. I feel like such a ****** for doing this. I'll probably lay off smash for a couple of months anyway.

Edit: Chu team with a LV9 Luigi, he's better than me anyway. Sorry.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Well Ricky hasn't responded yet, so why not? Let's **** this one too.

Top Bottom