• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT: Australian (Pokemon) Crew Tournament

Should Garchomp be legal?

• Total voters

Hobobloke

Atemon Game

Welcome to the ACT, sure there isn't much to do but hopefully you have fun anyway.

Rules:

-Standard Shoddy Clauses will be in effect: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Timed Battle, Strict Damage, Species Clause, Soul Dew Clause, OHKO Clause and Evasion Clause will all be in Effect.

-Matches are played 1v1, with each crew member counting as a "stock" for their crew. When a crew loses all their stocks(i.e, all crew members have lost) that crew loses.

-Winners of a match play next match with the EXACT same team they just won with. That team is played until that crew member is eliminated.

-Each Crew member may use only ONE team per crew battle. That team may be subbed between crew battles but not during.

-This is not a smash crew battle, if a player wins a match with only 1 Pokemon left he starts the next match with ALL 6 POKEMON, he does NOT have to edit his team down to that 1 Pokemon.

-No Johns

-Seriously, if you John too much I will drop you from the tourney -_-

-All matches fall upon the Players to be completed. It's up to you to get a hold of your opponents and finish your matches.

-If a player becomes inactive that crew will have to play a man down for the rest of the tournament so if you can't be active don't enter you're letting others down too

-DO NOT JOIN THIS TOURNEY IF YOU CAN'T BE ACTIVE ENOUGH TO COMPETE

-NO JOHNS

-CONTINUE TO SAVE YOUR LOGS! Save your logs after your tourney matches. This will allows me to make sure no rules were broken if disputes arise.

-We'll be using Smogon tiers and No Ubers, except for Garchomp who's fate rests in your hands.

-When we finish taking entrants you guys (and girls) can decide amongst yourselves who's teaming with who, so
don't
be mean and leave that one annoying kid out *cough*Alzi*cough*

-I'm sure some of you might be confused or have questions, don't be afraid to ask, I'll answer anything asked in this thread.

Ideally I would like about 30 people which allows 6 crews of 5, if we can't reach that (as I expect) or exceed it I'll adjust as necessary.

Entrants:
1. Hobobloke
2. Marteh
3. Trillest
4. LeishaChu
5. SummonerAU
6. Muzga
7. Sieg
8. Toshi
9. Pete278
10. Shaya
11. Yokai
12. Vlade
13. Vermy
14. Siyro
15. kaleidoRuby
16. Dekar289
17. Gords
18. MTGod

BEGIN WITH THE HYPAGE!

Confirmed Crews:

Team "Don't be ****"
Trillest
Muzga
MTGod

Team "WA Isn't Free"
Hobobloke
Pete278
Vlade

Team "Doctors of Bored Sexiness"
Siyro
Vermy
Toshi

Team "Amazing Divinity"
Shaya
Sieg
Yokai

Team "DO WHAT WE WANT"
kaleidoRuby
SummonerAU
LeishaChu

Team "Alphas of Illegality"
Marteh
Dekar289
Gords

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Well I would assume most would be more inclined to partner with those they are the closest with, which I would think would be those within their own state. I know Perth would want to have a crew, but I didn't want to force the other regions to do the same. Not to mention number might come into play.

Pete278

Smash Lord
In.

I was going to request if Garchomp is legal, that Wynaut is legal, but I realised the two make a hideous combination of Encore + SD, so I'm not going to ask. :p

(though Wynaut should really be legal considering it dies at the drop of a hat).

And yeah, the name should probably mention Pokemon somewhere.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Easier to enforce the No Ubers law without Garchomp as you'll have to have the rule off to use him.

I don't really mind either way.

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh posted in other thread.

Anyway put me in.

Should be states vs other states.

Since i don't want vermy or c~dog in my crew that just doesn't mix. Or tak.

All the people who voted yes makes them look like they just relie on a garchomp to make their team good without him they fail. Which i agree too.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
What's wrong with Latias or Celebi?

I am actually currently running a team with Latias for experimentation purposes.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I don't have issues with Garchomp. I don't have enough experience against Garchomp to have an opinion.

Alzi

Smash Master
There is nothing wrong with celebi or latias but there is somthing wrong with garchomp.

Alzi

Smash Master
I don't like explaining pokemon in detail to people who don't understand or cannot win battles against me in pokemon.

We can settle this the hard and humiliating way or the easy way Shaya pick now.

Alzi

Smash Master
SHAYA.
You see if you want to humilate yourself we will do it this way then.

You me shoddy 8:30 perth time tonight. We get everyone who has shoddy on here to watch it alright.

We do an UU battle alright and once i win you will be the laughing clown and everyone will see it and see our mod titles we will actually switch mod status meaning i will be more superior and my avatar will be smiling as it is now with hands behind my head making my win look more ownage.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I don't play UU :|

Like isn't Cresselia or some **** legal? jesus **** (P.S. I'm aware they moved her to BL).

Butttttttttttttttttttttttt
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't see how a UU match will help with a garchomp issue lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
Alright Shaya if excuses is what you want. Lets make it a OU team.

I will use Garchomp and show you how hax he is ok? If i win my point is proven thus you getting ***** by a team with garchomp in it. But if you win with a team without garchomop vsing a team with garchomp then yeah you can laugh as much as you want to me.

8:30 Perth time. On shoddy Anyone can join or watch don't be late. It's currently 5:01 pm here.

What are you Shaya.. Chicken?

Top Bottom