• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
X has nothing against you, that's just how he is to everyone. It gets obnoxious at times cause it's even worse in person. Don't take it personally.

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Meek, you don't have to explain anything to him. In the grand scheme, just do your thing.

And outplace him at every event you both go to.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean, a perception of what I think of myself is simply a show of confidence...

But since you made a post like THAT...
:yeahboi:
Didn't you lose to Illmatic? People have expectations of you. (No offense to Illmatic. He'd body me, I mean...he beat the great X) @ least when I lose to people, I'm not @ some national level of play like you are, so I can be excused for it. In reality and the grand scheme of things, I'm really bad at smash.
:yeahboi:

Still <3 you, I know you're better than me (A list on smashboards tells me that), but you didn't need to come @ me. And even IF you didn't make the 1st post, it's factual that you made the 2nd one. That response was 100% d-bag status. I didn't say anything to offend you at all. I simply showed confidence, and didn't say anything offensive or mean towards you. You showed that you're cocky, and came @ me w/ no reason. Sounds like someone is getting jealous/self conscious of how popular I'm becoming. People don't think I'm better than you, so you have no need to worry. I myself don't think I am, either. I probably never will be.

I respect you as a player, and at often looked up to you. Y'know what? I don't think you're good. I think you're great. Continue doing what you do, 'cause it works.

tl;dr X dabes
X has always been cocky and overconfident.

theres only 2 types of sonics
the cocky kind that act like sonic himself, (me, Espy [dont let his demeanor fool you, hes super stuck up sometimes] and X)

and theres the self ragging, no confidence sonics, like speed, and inferiority complex.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
theres not.

theres only 2 currently.

x and meep are the only active sonics. I said this like 2 months ago.

Edit, actually no, I said meep was the best because he was the only active sonic, has X beento anything recently?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Espy is the opposite of cocky. :p three types of Sonics.

Cocky ones. X and KID.

Self-ragging non-cocky Sonics. Speed and InferiorityComplex.

Non-cocky Sonics that just say things how they are and just do their thing regardless. Espy, myself, Meekspeedy, D1AOS

There's plenty more I know lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
nah son, espy got that hidden complex yo.

he just be looking around at everybody like, 'man, why am I so much smarter than all these hoes. its like everyones ******** but me.... but it would be madd dirty if I said that out loud. so ima just smile and nod when these people talk to me.'
lol

also, lol at me mistaking meep for meek. Ive been watching too much marvel lately, and meep is a pretty well known player in that right now. he also plays one of my characters.

Life

Smash Hero
Believe it or not, I do have a slight ego... just not when it comes to smash, LOL. I know what I'm good at ()@'

Anyway, /hope in a couple weeks, sooooo out of practice...

___X___

Smash Lord
You guys are cute.
But to put it simple, being nice is seriously the ideal way to live.
But you know the problem with that? It makes life boring.
So it's always fun to mess around, but people tend to take text from a computer a lot more serious than intended. You guys need to lighten up.
But to be honest, I think Dakid actually understands me hahahaha.
He's a funny dude.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty sure everyone understood, X.
Meek's probably just trolling anyways. :applejack:

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Dat gif made me ALMOST smile except for the fact that one sonic looked like he ripped shadows skin off and was wearing it as a costume and the other looked like he tried to do the same but failed and has blood all over himself from all that wasted effort.

.......though thats just me being nit picky :p still a lolz worthy gif.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
You guys should stop letting the cocky douchebags like me and X be better than yall at the game.

Our confidence is going to make us say were better than you, and then our happy go lucky jovial nature is going to make us laugh at you for it =P

Tesh

Smash Hero
I beat KID's Sonic with Pokemon Trainer when he challenged me on wifi.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
lolz at how this turned into a bash KID discussion cuz last time i remember he was using sonic before most of you and at a much higher level than some of you before he took a break. Not trying to start stuff here just meaning to say leave the poor guy be :s. Also i might be trying to head out to Apex next year but idk yet planning is in process.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
lolz at how this turned into a bash KID discussion cuz last time i remember he was using sonic before most of you and at a much higher level than some of you before he took a break. Not trying to start stuff here just meaning to say leave the poor guy be :s. Also i might be trying to head out to Apex next year but idk yet planning is in process.
That doesn't mean I can't bootycheek his Sonic.

Top Bottom