• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 3 SSBB SSBM 10/3 WNY Buffalo! Best Tourney Yet!! MikeHaze!!!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Now I remember why I don't bother to debate on Smashboards anymore...I miss the pre Brawl days :(

Can't wait for this tourney btw. Hope the tournout is equal to or better than the Syracuse one!! :)

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im bringing my wii + brawl. And i will bring my recording setup and ill record matches if im directed to where the good matches will be played. And ill record Matches probably starting from semis for both melee and brawl. And maybe MM if there are any will be recorded as well. Also Most of Cny Will be attending this.

Yoshi1999

Smash Apprentice
wait where specifically will this take place? Or will there be someone at the entrance directing us? lol

that's... actually the only q i have

shboke

Smash Journeyman
yoshi i'll be there probably around 11-11:15 as with a few people probably, marth should be there(unless he's late again), and we'll know where to go, so dont worry about it, if you cant find out where though just ask marth for his number and call him when you get there.

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
Im just stating that I am still currently bringing my Setup. (Gamecube) (Marth123 tell me if I need to bring another Gamecube because I can bring 2 if needed)

hubble

Smash Ace
I'm probably attending via KOJ's cute lil van.

I havent played melee since the last buffalo tourney and wont be playing till sunday.

AWWW YEAH.

Kantō

Smash Champion
ill be bringing a TV, a WII, and a gamecube with Brawl and melee.
i also have LOTS of extension cords with multiple outlets on each if they can be put to use.

Yoshi1999

Smash Apprentice
sorry for noob question but how much money should I bring?

Is that $5 for all 4 tournaments or is it $5 each (in which I'd have to bring $20)

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet
sorry for noob question but how much money should I bring?

Is that $5 for all 4 tournaments or is it $5 each (in which I'd have to bring $20)
Its a $5 Venue fee to enter the room.
Then $10 for singles in either Melee or Brawl
Then $20 for Doubles in either Melee or Brawl

If you wish to enter into both games you must pay for both.

Understand now?

Yoshi1999

Smash Apprentice
Its a $5 Venue fee to enter the room.
Then $10 for singles in either Melee or Brawl
Then $20 for Doubles in either Melee or Brawl

If you wish to enter into both games you must pay for both.

Understand now?
lol good thing I asked. I'll do melee and brawl singles, then have my friend pay for brawl doubles, and i'll pay him back when I get money

Yoshi1999

Smash Apprentice
Why does it say set-up $1? Does that mean if you bring a set-up you get a dollar off, or does it mean if you don't you have to pay $1 to use it?

Last question, I swear

marth126

Smash Journeyman
Why does it say set-up $1? Does that mean if you bring a set-up you get a dollar off, or does it mean if you don't you have to pay $1 to use it?

Last question, I swear
no prob ask as many as u want
if u bring a setup to get in its 1 dollar
if not its 5

shboke

Smash Journeyman
ahh marth your making me want to go more and more! i'll let you know tomorrow night whether or not i have a ride, that good?

Ryoto

Smash Rookie
Lots of Tantalus showing up seems like, that's cool. PUSH THE **** IN???

I plan to show up a bit before melee ends, so hope to see you all there.

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
yeh i can make it to this so i think sam and I will be running the brackets (no scumming this time)

whats so good about mikehazE?
mikehaze's marth is fierce placed 2nd at evo

Now I remember why I don't bother to debate on Smashboards anymore...I miss the pre Brawl days :(

Can't wait for this tourney btw. Hope the tournout is equal to or better than the Syracuse one!! :)
dude i wanna play you i havent had the chance since august of 2008 at cyberjocks

Have we decided if melee or brawl is first? If melee is second I am so down. My hangover should be gone by then.
brawl is running first but this time it wont be ******** cuz last time we decided to run both tournies at the same time. brawl finals being 7 minutes a game in like best of 7's took like 45 minutes so there was a mad holdup when pika +others needed to play a melee matches too.

shboke

Smash Journeyman
hey my friend said he MIGHT be able to drive me home, but if he cant anyway one of you can give me a ride? i'll pay for gas

Yoshi1999

Smash Apprentice
I'm excited for this. I haven't been to a tournament or played someone good at melee before, so I don't know what to expect.

Top Bottom