• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 2 Results Thread! 8/1

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Everyone I met was cool but we need to play more melee, get better as a region, travel to nationals, put upstate NY on the map.
This.

most importantly, yall buffalo kids need to get older so we can take you to tourneys without having to drag your parents along

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Also, anyone go into the second room that noone used and see the giant Phallus that someone drew on the chalkboard?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
nope, i wanted to go play my money match with leet0 in there on fizzies tv so i could record it, but at the same time I wanted it to be streamed. so i never went in the room.

also, random side note, I saw some really hot chick playing bowser in melee. But I didnt talk to her cause I thought the dude she was with was her BF but someone on the thread said that they were brother and sister...

I was soooooooooo upset, that chick had better be at the next one

marth126

Smash Journeyman
yo all i no is that i owe pika and goggles 30 bucks for teams i never payed em. its no big deal. Next one is october 3rd see you all their!!!

hubble

Smash Ace
Dont worry cloud, if your sister ever gets harrased by smashers IRL, I'll help you kick people in the face.

GET AT ME.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Marth, I'm glad this tournament was a success! Keep it up! ^__^

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
also, random side note, I saw some really hot chick playing bowser in melee. But I didnt talk to her cause I thought the dude she was with was her BF but someone on the thread said that they were brother and sister...

I was soooooooooo upset, that chick had better be at the next one
I played friendlies with her for like two hours. Her spacing is extremely annoying good.

hubble

Smash Ace
Bluepeachy, your going to be good at this game. I promise.

Don't let losing get you down. Keep practicing and going to tournaments and you'll get to the point you want to eventually.

<3 New Players almost as much as I love this game.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Everyone was all like I have soooo much potential. =O

You guys: PikaPika, Goggles, Hubble, Winnie The Pooh, Sky... uhm... other people? ^^; Are all my inspiration to get better. I'm going to be training so much now, I'm already working on my pillaring, and laser spacing. :3

Oh, and next tournament I'm gonna sign up for the Bracket with the name "BluePeachy" since everyone seemed to like to so much. And I'll use the 'Blue' or 'BP' tag. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I also highly approve of the Bass avatar. you guys actually make me want to play melee, but then ill start getting gayed and stop playing melee again. lol

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
If it ain't Bass it's done. End of story. Hubble was all like:

"Are you Shun? Why didn't you sign up as BluePeachy, don't be a weeaboo"
Intensive training for October 3rd! I'm gonna be so ready!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ROFL too goods, but yea, shiri proly wont come, and he sucks anyway, il tell you right now, yall would have either.
1. ***** him cus he sucks. or
2. got ***** cus you dont know wtf yoshi does

Ryoto

Smash Rookie
13)Ryoto: GET BLASTED IN THOSE TEAMS. But it was cool chillin with you. Hope you keep coming out. also, LOL at the hypocrisy in your bashing of my character choice, but its all in goof fun.
Anyone could've blasted me in teams, considering I had quit brawl long before that tournament. I played brawl ONLINE for a total of maybe 2 hours over the last month.

I do recall blasting you in every single one of our tourney sets and MMs at arena. Besides, Neil carried you. Wolf was ****** your rollcario. WOLF.

Sonic is still an annoying character. He's probably my least favorite to fight against in brawl, he runs too much most of the time.

I did have fun playing brawl, though. I miss the tournament thing, so I may have to pay less attention to my Xbox to get decent at brawl again. Just wish the game was a bit less campy.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Anyone could've blasted me in teams, considering I had quit brawl long before that tournament. I played brawl ONLINE for a total of maybe 2 hours over the last month.

I do recall blasting you in every single one of our tourney sets and MMs at arena. Besides, Neil carried you. Wolf was ****** your rollcario. WOLF.

Sonic is still an annoying character. He's probably my least favorite to fight against in brawl, he runs too much most of the time.

I did have fun playing brawl, though. I miss the tournament thing, so I may have to pay less attention to my Xbox to get decent at brawl again. Just wish the game was a bit less campy.
Oh darn dude, I wanted to have a Wolf ditto with you, from what Kelvin said you were good. Too bad I didn't play a single match of Brawl at the tourney. Melee forever <3.

Yannick, I wish you would have come, we need all the help we can get to ban Metaknight and possibly ban Brawl so everyone would go back to Melee.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if any of you babies can stay up past 11 i encourage any/all of you to hit me up for matches on wifi

aim: KIDGoggles

Ryoto

Smash Rookie
Lol, melee is surely the superior game. Problem is with school/work/3 year old daughter I have little time for video games. Brawl = Easy to learn/improve. Melee not so much.

I really hate dittos of all kinds, watching them, playing them. I don't know why but they've always bothered me a lot.

Moonshine who were you in melee? Doc Mario?

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Lol, melee is surely the superior game. Problem is with school/work/3 year old daughter I have little time for video games. Brawl = Easy to learn/improve. Melee not so much.

I really hate dittos of all kinds, watching them, playing them. I don't know why but they've always bothered me a lot.

Moonshine who were you in melee? Doc Mario?
I was Marth and Fox, and holy darm, my fellow smashers are getting old. I know it's a little late, but congratulations on being a dad. :D

:D Yannick!!, at least you got to see the live feed of me in the Urahara hat. :p lol I'm still so upset about Arena closing, does the new Roch. LAN center host smash at all?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: The new LAN center will start hosting soon.

And I didn't watch the livestream, sorry. D:

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Marth126 you said you were planing on making this a by-monthly thing right? Any ideas when the next one may be? Did pikapika actually use pika in melee?

snipeshow

Smash Rookie
Hey Ez how come you still havent added me to the brawl singles results. I got 7th, pretty sure.

No word on my controller either, oh well.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I saw him use Pika in Melee then switched to Pichu the following match.
I saw this as well.

when neil plays melee, he usually bases his character on how good his opponent is and what character they choose. In an order similar to this

Pichu
Pikachu
Sheik
Marth
Jigglypuff
Hey Ez how come you still havent added me to the brawl singles results. I got 7th, pretty sure.

No word on my controller either, oh well.
oh crap, i made a mistake on ankokus thread then.

Did you play diddy?

Top Bottom