• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Taste Of Buffalo 2 Results Thread! 8/1

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
cant nobody say that she wasnt cute tho.

now i just have to figure out whether she would like it more if I flexed my gamer muscles by beating her brother senceless, or sandbag her and left her win a few games to impress her that way...

marth126

Smash Journeyman

now i just have to figure out whether she would like it more if I flexed my gamer muscles by beating her brother senceless, or sandbag her and left her win a few games to impress her that way...
:)im putting up new tourney thread:chuckle::chuckle:

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, Goggles? Well, I'm gonna keep her tag on my memory card, and next time I see her, I'm gonna say. "I kept this because I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Ha![/notrlybcuzhealreadyhasagf] Fair game, just don't be gay, and use 5 forward smashes on Corneria.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I know. It will make her so scared she'll cling to me throughout the whole movie. 8D(Good plan, huh?)

I'll seriously keep the tag though, only as a memoir to my first tourney. And I'm too lazy to delete it.

Cloud XV

Smash Cadet

I showed this to her and as soon as she read it she threw up...:urg:

and you guys may have scared her off....

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
ez, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The next tourney's still on, though, right?

See what you did Goggles! It was all your fault! NOT MINE! I wasn't even remotely creepy! I was SANE!!!! You scared her off!!!! >(

adhdfoy

Smash Journeyman
Wow. What the **** has this thread come too.
Yeah she was cute, but ****ing leave it at that.
This is like half the reason why there is no girls in this community.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Stop trying to be mature in an immature fashion. >_>

Although I was joking, if people couldn't tell, that's a shame on your part. Nobody of sound mind would say those things in a literal manner. =/

altairian

Smash Lord
Wow. What the **** has this thread come too.
Yeah she was cute, but ****ing leave it at that.
This is like half the reason why there is no girls in this community.
More than that, even. Every girl I've known that plays video games gets fed up with the way guys act around them sooner or later (except for the massive attention whores >_> )

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Strangely enough, I think approximately 1 of these posts had to do with results. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I dont know how the process works but Ive seen tourney listing threads get locked just because the results thread is up and discussion was supposed to continue there. I just assumed the same was supposed to happen for tourneys in the same series and the discussions in results threads were supposed to carry over in to the listing for the next tourney in the series.

If that assumption was wrong you can color that my bad

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
once im in oswego ill come to these and win all four events lol ggz yall pikapika team with me in both events and we'll always win make dat $$$ like m2k

hubble

Smash Ace
Mana, when are you gonna be back to the dorms. I wanna know so we can travel to tournaments and ****.

lemmeknowson

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
TML, i think I can actually take you in this awful game now...

why would neil team with a scrub thats always running out of blue rage anyway

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
rofl kid i four stocked you in tournament ROFL but seriously youre cool goggles we'll def play sometime when im back

ill be back in that part of ny at the beginning of september, you and rtf and foy gotta fest it up and ill be there any weekend for sure =)

Asylum

Smash Journeyman
Anyways (sup guys), do Brawl first, followed by Melee, most people if not all will agree (in saying this, many people will now disagree with me just to be smart). Regardless, Brawl is a better idea to go with first. I will be at the next tourney. Are there any other tourneys around Buffalo/East Aurora/Marilla/Wales/Rochester/etc upcoming? Good matches to everyone. By the way to clarify that money thing, I watched Marth give doubles money (not sure if it was Melee or Brawl) to Neil when both of them were playing a match. Neil put the money in his pocket and said he would split it with Kyle later. If that was the Brawl doubles money then what was previously said is irrelevant. If it was Melee doubles, then Neil received all of it while Kyle got none (besides the extra? money that Marth gave out to limit the situation that occurred.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, it was, even tho I wasnt right there, I did have eye contact with the two of them when ever money was exchanged between eazy and neil.

also, tom, melee single had about 16-18 entrants. brawl singles had about 25-30 entrants. That made Brawl the biggest event of the day, and the biggest event always goes last.

and there is a syracuse tourney on sept. 20th

kozimoto

Smash Journeyman
Niagara Falls NY. US , Strasbourg, France
No, it doesn't have a... *shivers* swastika drawn on it... But it does have like... a check mark on the back... not a swastika though... if it is, that's the worst friggen swastika I've seen in my life.
WAIT WAIT WAIT bluepeachy is the CE looking type thingy on the back colored in blk, if so thats my controler. obviously u can use it till ATOB 3 but id like it back for the fact that GC Micros are a ***** to find and the Gamestop one's suck

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that would have been much easier for everyone if you had just said that to begin with cus you were definitely the only one in the room with a mini controller

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
WAIT WAIT WAIT bluepeachy is the CE looking type thingy on the back colored in blk, if so thats my controler. obviously u can use it till ATOB 3 but id like it back for the fact that GC Micros are a ***** to find and the Gamestop one's suck
No, it's not colored in black, also it's not even a micro.

Top Bottom