• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Dojo (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Thanks for the response,

I just think of his posts as something like the MOJO updates, probably not true, but still fun to read.

But I understand how you feel as well, people should not think this is true at all, but only as something to read in anticipation of Brawl.

EDIT: Dose anyone know why the forums have been slow lately?
Exactly, take it with a LOAD of salt. And to those of you who are too lazy to read a page, he was joking about the roster.

Off topic: I know! It's like the boards have been flooded by junk mail so it won't work well.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
The stuff this guy's saying only seems believable because of the detail he's going into.

I believe it all to be false, however. The recent 'joke' and his constant 'mistakes' diminish his credibility.

EDIT: I will continue to check his 'updates', however. If it does turn out that he's right, it'll be interesting to see when the game comes out.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
The updates he gives all seem to be debatable but more on the fake side. I really am starting to have doubts on believing this guy now.

Dang mah gullibleness

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
I will also continue looking at his updates, even as a none believer, but just because I think he's full of crap and I really don't believe people can say "I believe him" or "He is more believable then the other leakers". So I can find a mistake he says and prove him wrong just to show everyone he's a hoax.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
uohsi.ylnot
Stop spamming please, it'll keep ya from trouble ;). Anyways, I will still be reading this and finding more about his ideas even though I don't believe a lick of it. Seriously, he'll prob get sued if it's real. Heck, he would've been sued much earlier than this if he is.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I dont recall Spider-Man being created in a video Game :/
FAKE
Well, we finally know XD

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I dont recall Spider-Man being created in a video Game :/
FAKE
Well, we finally know XD
Do you even know how to read? Like 30 minutes after the update he said he was joking. Seriously. I still question his credibility highly and think he's just like all of the other prophets. Nothing even close to a warning from Nintendo = doubt for me.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Do you even know how to read? Like 30 minutes after the update he said he was joking. Seriously. I still question his credibility highly and think he's just like all of the other prophets. Nothing even close to a warning from Nintendo = doubt for me.
His stunt today put him in the same boat with the other 3-lie guy whose name I cant be bothered to remember. Whether they have knowledge or not, they're both lying for our entertainment. let them go.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Why do people NEED to prove he's a fake. If he's a fake, let the believers believe him, sit back, enjoy the "fake" updates, and don't bother trying to find some mistakes. It's only a waste of time.

And in case this post goes unnoticed:

Why do people NEED to prove he's a fake. If he's a fake, let the believers believe him, sit back, enjoy the "fake" updates, and don't bother trying to find some mistakes. It's only a waste of time.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
His stunt today put him in the same boat with the other 3-lie guy whose name I cant be bothered to remember. Whether they have knowledge or not, they're both lying for our entertainment. let them go.
Yes, but so many people get their hopes too high because of these "leaks". Plus it's illegal to release information to the public on a big project such as this. Anyone who actually would leak would get their jolly butt sued. Serebii has gotten in big trouble for releasing info before and that's why he isn't saying anything about Brawl even though he knows a thing or two about the Pokemon in the game.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
totally agree with you
What is there to agree with in the first place?

THE ROSTER WAS A JOKE PEOPLE! He was lying as a joke. He was trying to lighten up the Smash community with a joke. I'm not saying he's credible, I'm saying that he wasn't being serious with the roster! Sheesh, don't people scroll anymore?

-Dark-Marth-

Smash Apprentice
So your telling me he wrote that fake roster all for laughs?
I think this was just a stunt to see if you guys would still believe him after he said his "my bads,just kidding".
He obviously passed, seeing how some people here are all "lol what a joker! I still believe him!".
Even if he is the best prophet we seen in a while, it doesn't overlook the fact that hes showing us information without evidence.
This guy definitely getting the attention he wants, and he wont stop till the game comes out.
And even if hes right, who cares?
After we get all the information we want on the 24th, nobody will give two craps about this guy.
Take with a grain of salt? I say we take pitch forks and torches to the guys house.

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
This is disappointing, the guy has lost all credibility in my mind.

Too bad too, I would have been VERY satisfied with that roster.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I think this was just a stunt to see if you guys would still believe him after he said his "my bads,just kidding".
He obviously passed, seeing how some people here are all "lol what a joker! I still believe him!".
Even if he is the best prophet we seen in a while, it doesn't overlook the fact that hes showing us information without evidence.
This guy definitely getting the attention he wants, and he wont stop till the game comes out.
And even if hes right, who cares?
After we get all the information we want on the 24th, nobody will give two craps about this guy.
Take with a grain of salt? I say we take pitch forks and torches to the guys house.
This is a man after my own heart.

stepmaniers13

Smash Cadet
He's been pressured and pressured to leak the roster because he has been deemed fake due to not releasing it, so instead of being serious about it he just posted a fake roster and said it was a joke, as to lighten up the community and make them realize its just a freaking game.

Apparently none got the memo.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Seriously, everyone believing it after he put in Spider-Man, especially since he didn't put Spider-Man in in a joking manner, is a ******.

Also:

He's been pressured and pressured to leak the roster because he has been deemed fake due to not releasing it, so instead of being serious about it he just posted a fake roster and said it was a joke, as to lighten up the community and make them realize its just a freaking game.

Apparently none got the memo.
Also:

SushiGummy said:
OH MY GOD!!!!1!! WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO US YOU MORON!!!?!?!?!11 I HATE YOU!!!!11

Seriously guys, calm down. He just made a joke roster. Try to remember why he did it in the first place. He did it because some morons were asking him to post it. He did this basically to say "Stop bugging me, I'm not gonna give it to you." And if you feel like crying about that, you've really got a problem.

Oh, also, for all you who think he can't be trusted any longer, you're morons. Haven't you noticed that it was the only post that didn't sound real? He freakin' said Spiderman was in the game. If you believed him, you really have a problem. Most of the time his 'predictions' are pretty realistic, and this was the first time they weren't.

Almightygoat, keep going with these posts, you did right to post a fake roster to prove to everyone you weren't going to give them the real one.

The only reason I even made an account here on gamespot was to tell you all that you're really overreacting from something that wasn't that big at all.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
The fact that everyone (or almost everyone) seemed to make sense, then spiderman came out of no where, it was hard to believe.

If a lot more people were wtf, then we would get the memo.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I think we should throw him off a building shouting: YOU MUST RECOVER!!
I'm glad people are starting to notice my sig :lick:. Lol. He would be a bit more credible if he actually revealed where he's getting this from and not just stirring up a hornet's nest and making people speculate too much. Seriously, if he were giving out info for real, then I think he'd have a lawsuit against him by nintendo.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
The fact that everyone (or almost everyone) seemed to make sense, then spiderman came out of no where, it was hard to believe.

If a lot more people were wtf, then we would get the memo.
Apparently you still didn't get the memo.

And no, I'm not talking about my own post.

So, let me quote that one sentence that IS the memo:

Well, I realized there's no humor left in the Smash World.

stepmaniers13

Smash Cadet
That was a dumb joke
I found it quite amusing. I mean, I was like "HAHAHA holy crap." Then I imagined it:

SPIDERMAN
SPIDERMAN
DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN

Of course I knew it was a joke. Why the hell would they choose Spiderman over any other character anyway unless they chose the Fonz in waterskies?

In fact he should have said him too. Stage of his would have been jumping sharks.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Apparently you still didn't get the memo.

And no, I'm not talking about my own post.

So, let me quote that one sentence that IS the memo:
Of course there's no humor left in the smash world. When you're some supposed leaker teasing everyone with information you flip flop on, then post a roster then pull it away, saying HA HA JUST KIDDING, you deserve your teeth knocked in.

No one should believe him, or else they should continue bothering him till he stops spewing nonsense.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Of course there's no humor left in the smash world. When you're some supposed leaker teasing everyone with information you flip flop on, then post a roster then pull it away, saying HA HA JUST KIDDING, you deserve your teeth knocked in.

No one should believe him, or else they should continue bothering him till he stops spewing nonsense.
I agree with this man.
I feel like posting another wall of text as to why this leaker is fake, but no one will believe it anyway. They're still going to put their undying faith in a person who has no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom