• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Dojo (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
And to think, for a while I believed him..sigh..

Spiderman ftl.. Too may FE characters, no K. Rool, and that Anabond thing killed it. Fail.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Eh, I think I confused the Fe world with the GS world. either way, its 3:30, and I wasnt really paying attention, oh well, the lack of K. Rool still fails, and I re-read it, and he admits it was fake, which is good.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Ahh, it was good while it lasted, but this dude is probably fake. He had me going. Why the f**k is the real leak taking so long? Nintendo is not playing this time around, that's for sure.

PK2

Smash Cadet
This guy is a Legend. So what if he's wrong? He's probably the most entertaining "Prophet" yet, and he's coming up with some truly Nintendo-esque stuff. Sorry, but this guy is brilliant, and if he's right about everything he's serious about, Nintendo have truly made a game we can all love. I mean, Mayor Tortimer as a boss?!?! Absolute genius.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Oh sure. Close the thread and head over to the Index of leaks. Rapscouter brought another batch for everyone to chew on. I'm going to keep watching this guy for fun though. Jigs up, but I'm sure he'll do something.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
FAKE! Spider-man did not originally come from video games. Anyone who believes this roster is obviously retarted, lol! He said Spider-man...that's dumber then Naruto! (jk...realize he was joking) :laugh:

Edit: Seriously-it's fake. Like all the others.

Stado

Smash Apprentice
lol, as if the multiple mix-ups with his sources on Air Cutter and/or Air Slash as Charizard's Up+B wasn't proof enough that this guy is a total fake (not to mention the fact that his Up+B is actually Fly), he now wants people to create fake **** for him. Or, at least, he wants people to discuss what they want to see in Brawl on his little blog of sorts. What the ****? Why? That's what forums are for, ******. If he really wanted to just leak info, he wouldn't be jerking people around like this.

In closing, the guy's a just an attention *****, people. There's really no reason to pay any heed to the guy anymore. He's just another ******** "prophet" and probably really is 15-years-old.

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
No, my thoughts exactly. In fact, I posted the same sort of information either earlier in this thread or in another thread entirely. SURASSHU is nowhere near KATTAA, and anyone who can read kana should be able to tell the difference between the two--not to mention the fact that the actual attack (SORA WO TOBU, Fly) is written in hiragana, a distinctly different syllabary altogether.

Great minds think alike, I guess. ;)
What ALSO proves him fake is that he posted this:

Also, if you check the CoroCoro magazine's Brawl character cards, you can see that Charizard's Up-B is indeed Air Cutter
I've been saying that this guy is a hoax for days now. Good thig the truth has been unveiled.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Stop reading if you don't like it. I find it highly amusing. He's doing this for fun, not attention and bashing. I like the dude. He's not gambling credibility and lost it. He actually doubled it by making himself more fun and down to earth with these ideas he has in his imaginative repotoire I wished I had in store.

test-object

Smash Cadet
I started out having respect for him, and believing it, but now he's just ****ing around.

It seems he's completely out of ideas, and that's why he put a fake roster there as well as some sort of competition. Sorry, your ideas like Pak E. Derm as AT and Robotnik and Mayor Tortimer as SE bosses were great, but now the only goal you've reached is making yourself look like an utter idiot.

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
Stop reading if you don't like it. I find it highly amusing. He's doing this for fun, not attention and bashing. I like the dude. He's not gambling credibility and lost it. He actually doubled it by making himself more fun and down to earth with these ideas he has in his imaginative repotoire I wished I had in store.
I don't get why people say he has great ideas all that crap. I mean, he may have some neat ideas, but stop acting as if he's the only one that's creative in this world.

And he's doing this for fun and not for attention? Best joke of 2008.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I think what will surprise me is what he chooses to put in that line-up of his today. For a 15 year old, he sure is a prodigy. I'm glad he's my age if that's true. Have fun ****ing around everyone who says teenagers are horny womanizers who think about sex every second of our young lives. Also, I can't believe so many people who are over 18 reads the guys's blog. Its amazes me how there really are adults young in heart.

The line-up today is going to be so methodical. If its true about that third-party, I'm assuming that the most likely candidate really isn't in Brawl, and the more WTF character is. After all, Soul Calibur did indeed confirmed Darth Vader and Yoda in their upcoming game this summer. How's Brawl going to beat that for game of the year and multi-playing game of the year? The only way to beat that is to have not only a great game with many modes, stages, and playables, but also the introduction of WTF surprises.

Lone Spectator

Smash Apprentice
I think what will surprise me is what he chooses to put in that line-up of his today. For a 15 year old, he sure is a prodigy. I'm glad he's my age if that's true. Have fun ****ing around everyone who says teenagers are horny womanizers who think about sex every second of our young lives. Also, I can't believe so many people who are over 18 reads the guys's blog. Its amazes me how there really are adults young in heart.

The line-up today is going to be so methodical. If its true about that third-party, I'm assuming that the most likely candidate really isn't in Brawl, and the more WTF character is. After all, Soul Calibur did indeed confirmed Darth Vader and Yoda in their upcoming game this summer. How's Brawl going to beat that for game of the year and multi-playing game of the year? The only way to beat that is to have not only a great game with many modes, stages, and playables, but also the introduction of WTF surprises.
Well, I think we all know the company he's picking to list the 5 characters: Marvel!

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Hahahaha. this guy knows that everyone believes hes a fake. because the post before that said just kidding. but hes quite interesting. i like his tall tales about SSE

Limit

Smash Apprentice
It has become evident in his most recent update that this guy has been a lie all along. He has obviously run out of ideas and has invited his readers to do just what he enjoys doing best - making up Assist Trophies. I mean, what else could possibly be on his mind at the time other than wishful thinking for Brawl?

Although nothing has "officially" debunked him yet, he seems intent on revealing subtle clues which will lead a long trail up to his demise. This is done purposely so he can look back on it and laugh at us later, pointing out his little "slip-ups". Ever seen the game show "The Mole"?

Anyways, it's more glorious for a suicide bomber to detonate himself prematurely and cause as much immediate destruction as possible, than to allow his enemy to shoot him dead in his tracks...

Expect this guy to try to stir up as much trouble around here as possible before he finally decides to go kaboom.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure someone has mentioned this already, but Charizard's Card from Coro Coro seems to have confirmed "Sky Jump" (The move "Fly" in the english versions) as Chari's Up B move. So much for air cutter, air slash or anything like that.

jimbobhas

Smash Rookie
if this guy is real then when he said 'the 33rd 3rd party character will be revealled before its released in japan' well i reckon we will ge it on monday, it being the 200th update and all

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
if this guy is real then when he said 'the 33rd 3rd party character will be revealled before its released in japan' well i reckon we will ge it on monday, it being the 200th update and all
Friday's update was the 200th update.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Yaawn. Like most other prophets, he needs to be proven wrong in about 2 weeks, but the annoying thing is we can't till then.

First he throws out a fake roster, then does one of those "safety buffer" updates. Get the tar and feathers.

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
This is his Third Party (Namco) list of characters - one is in Brawl according to him.

-Sagi (from Baten Kaitos Origins)

-Mr. Driller (from the Mr. Driller series)

-Klonoa (from the Klonoa series)

-Ivy (from Soul Calibur)

-Pacman (from the Pac Man series)

I'm now convinced he's a fake, otherwise we have Brawl is kinda cheapened to me (With extra Third-Partiers).

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
I hope he's real, you never know, sources can always be wrong it's happened before (not with Brawl... yet) so it could happen here, and he replied wondering why it was confirmed Fly and not Air Slash.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
If he's even telling the truth,
It would really suck to see pac-man in brawl, I'd rather see klonoa of those five.
That's it klonoa for brawl!!

TheBert

Smash Rookie
I have a lot of trouble believing this guy, though he's quite good at presenting material. What he says really has no meaning, and in less than 2 weeks he will be proved wrong or right..

But **** just the thought of being able to play as Sagi in brawl kicks so much *** ;-; Even though he has virtually no chance and it's quite possible namco isn't even involved but... *fanboyism*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom