• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Dojo (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stepmaniers13

Smash Cadet
For those that took his updates with a grain of salt and would still look forward to any more of his speculations or ideas: good job for finding his stuff enjoyable.

For those that are all about finding information and don't give a rat's *** about entertainment value and want to "debunk" people: grow up. This is Nintendo, and there is no way in hell ANY info will leak. It will be handed out in the form of either the Dojo or in similar ways as in the Corocoro magazine. Don't even believe the leaks. thealmightygoat said it was all fake and he will still do updates, showing he enjoys doing speculation stuff. Plus he did prove a point. The last few posts here just said "Well he is fake close this thread, etc." instead of "Heh, that's funny how his stuff was plausible but not true."

I'll still read it. I mean it is sheer entertainment reading about things that could have been. Plus I know how to take a joke.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
You see, thats why he did that. All people care about are character updates. So, he had a bit of fun and made people care about something other than characters. He did a good thing.:)
I can't believe the sheer number of comments he has on his site praising him for feeding them false info. They're even asking for his smash code once he gets it.

That makes me angry, because he's GETTING WHAT HE WANTS: ATTENTION. Now that he's admitted he's fake, he should be shunned by everyone on the planet for being an annoying little lying expletive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom