• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Second Dojo (DEBUNKED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Thats a great way to say farewell and he speaks the truth...we need to quit being such hardas*es about smash, and start enjoying it and having fun again.

Yea, you're right. That totally gives him the reason to lie to thousands of people and troll on the internet.

This guy should get a f**cking noble piece prize hands down.

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
Yea, you're right. That totally gives him the reason to lie to thousands of people and troll on the internet.

This guy should get a f**cking noble piece prize hands down.
Well i forgot to mention,yes what he did was VERY VERY wrong. And he doesn't deserve the Piece Prize, That can go to Sakurai when we find Bin laden, and he can throw him off of a building screaming "YOU MUST RECOVER!!"

So jokes aside. I think this thread has nothing left really..just hard feelings over thalmightygoat.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Well, that's a relief at least. I still stand by Chibi Robo, and I'd say that he has one of the best chances of being playable of any of the characters out there.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Well if you think about it, in a way, he is right, we (well, not me) have been pretty harsh against the updates, and we should be thankful that we have them in the first place, I'm a bit dissapointed that he didn't turn out to be real, because he had some really good ideas imo....well, pity....
Also, CHEER UP, it's not like our whole world has fallen apart or something, and this is not just about thealmightygoat, but also about the whole Smash-affaire, we should be thankful for the updates and we should be thankful that there is such a great game in development....and really, who cares for any more new characters when the roster we now have is already really great?!

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Well i forgot to mention,yes what he did was VERY VERY wrong. And he doesn't deserve the Piece Prize, That can go to Sakurai when we find Bin laden, and he can throw him off of a building screaming "YOU MUST RECOVER!!"

So jokes aside. I think this thread has nothing left really..just hard feelings over thalmightygoat.
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Dojo was made by some really really elaborate troll and you've been fed lies for months now.

It'd be the pwn of the year, lol.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Guys, he said that he made up the Last Update(HUGE SPOILERS) posts, he did not say that all of his posts are fake. If you read he put his fake roster on there as a joke. You guys need to chill.

EDIT: If the Dojo was made by a troll I would be really mad, but that would be funny.

gamer8

Smash Lord
What a waste of time...

Also senor, he said that Charizard's up B was confirmed as fly, thus proving he's a fake.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Guys, he said that he made up the Last Update(HUGE SPOILERS) posts, he did not say that all of his posts are fake. If you read he put his fake roster on there as a joke. You guys need to chill.

EDIT: If the Dojo was made by a troll I would be really mad, but that would be funny.
Quote from him:
"thus proving I'm a fake. No, my info was never real. I apologize for those who were disappointed"

Sad, but true.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
I think what he was trying to get across:

ITS JUST A GAME

Everybody gets so worked up about everything here.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
yep it's fake
but i got ask how many of u still wish he would post even though you know

gamer8

Smash Lord
What would be the point of him still posting? Nobody would believe him anymore or get excited about it...

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ gamer8- I looked back on his Triple Threat of an Update post and he says Charizard's B-up isn't fly. Oh, well I guess you guys are right. I was kind of hoping that he was the real deal, I really liked the info he was giving us. I guess he is a fake after all.

EDIT: @Blue sHell- I can't find that quote of his, where did you find it? Never mind, I refreshed the page and the new post is there with that quote.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
Even though I had my doubts to begin with it had become a certain routine to check his blog along with what the DOJO had to offer. Regardless of his validity I think I'll still find myself coming back to him to see what speculation he has to provide. There's certainly some great ideas there :laugh:

Just a note for the future, this is NINTENDO we're talking about they're professionals at keeping a secret, the sooner you learn this the better :p

Luigi player

Smash Master
Oh, so his info was fake... oh well, it wasn't too exciting anyway. I mostly care about characters.

But even if he was trying to make us somewhat happier and such it's still not okay to do something like this, even if he does it to make some people excited.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
You see, I knew he had a motive. I wish thealmightygoat would've just left it alone and not make us disappointed at all. I knew he was a fake afterall, normal "leakers" usually make mistakes like that a lot and stuff. Why mess with so many people at their weakest point and make a big hoax like this? It would've been better to go without a Dojo AND fake information. Thealmightygoat, I'm very disappointed in you and your motives behind this aren't reason enough to give so many people FAKE information. I hope he read this, he's not credible in the least anymore. Someone change the title to "He's debunked, don't read it." and close this thread.

Don_East

Smash Rookie
Well, thealmightygoat admits defeat, reveals his true idenity, and confesses he was making everything up. It was fun while it lasted.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Wow, all that stuff was just for excitement? Yeah... and my name is Harry The Chin... Which is odd cause it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom