• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
kirbywizard, can me and blazer switch leaders again?
Yes you can >_>, but so far it seems your only doing that to try to let Blazer get rid of 2bit <_<

Also I have all the data in a spread sheet. So far Aryman and Ramen have had the most battels and kills.

Um ok I will now go and update the OP, second post, and third post <_<

Chaco

Never Logs In
Since I helped Ramen out he should come with me. :]

Also, do I still need to play 2Bit?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Ramen we would definitely love for you to join us. You would like the floating sky. We have TONS of ramen. Especially Chicken. We have beef too. and oriental. Pretty much every flavor except for pork. I dont like pork. We also have candy...

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ramen we would definitely love for you to join us. You would like the floating sky. We have TONS of ramen. Especially Chicken. We have beef too. and oriental. Pretty much every flavor except for pork. I dont like pork. We also have candy...
Join my group and we will unbanned you from the country. We will also spare your family from execution <_<. Join your homeland Ramen.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Yes you can >_>, but so far it seems your only doing that to try to let Blazer get rid of 2bit <_<

Also I have all the data in a spread sheet. So far Aryman and Ramen have had the most battels and kills.

Um ok I will now go and update the OP, second post, and third post <_<
alright, thanks. blazer wanted the switch, i didn't really care. i'm not really in the mood for attacking right now.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey could i still be in this? with 1 life? the twist iz that you have to three stock me every match in the set for me to get out:p:p:p

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
okay I'm back lol I got third place out of 93 people (and some prize money) lol it was single elimination too I guess I really am much better offline........
anyway NO RAMEN NOES!!!! DON'T DO IT!!

Roxas M

Smash Master
Join my group and we will unbanned you from the country. We will also spare your family from execution <_<. Join your homeland Ramen.
Join our group our I'll ban you. :D
PrinceRamen, your lucky that 3 people want you on their team. i had to make my own team.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I guess I'll attack 2Bitman as well.
Hm lots of people don't want 2bit here <_<. He is no push over he is as good as Bunnyma >_>.

HoB I will fight you soon, but I am trying to get a match done with Penta.

edit: Darn Penta won one set 2-1. RC just hates me today >_>, and Delfino. But the Ike vs Luigi match was epic

Blazer

Smash Ace
Hm lots of people don't want 2bit here <_<. He is no push over he is as good as Bunnyma >_>.

HoB I will fight you soon, but I am trying to get a match done with Penta.

edit: Darn Penta won one set 2-1. RC just hates me today >_>, and Delfino. But the Ike vs Luigi match was epic
Are you saying we should kill you first then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom