• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Proven Fact: I cannot play Meta Knight. My planker is GW and Pit. My GW planks like a Pro.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
heheheh... 'don't try me'

ahhh the weekend is over! how busy! ill try to start becoming more active in this tournament again

*checks first 3 posts*

edit: hmmm

so no more entrants and a few wanteds

any wanteds want to join my team as a defender???

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol lemme kno when ur done considering

sooo

gordo michael wants to join
ugg is considering it

either way i got this

Chaco

Never Logs In
Apparently I didn't miss much then.

EDIT: I beat Blankvi 2-1, in heavy lag. Lol.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I was lagging with Blankvi when I stopped playing with him earlier.
Must have continued on and worsen. xD

Chaco

Never Logs In
It seemed to lag when I always tried to bucket brake. Like I'd be trying to Nair for momentum cancel, it would input skip it. That was a pain and got me killed a lot earlier than needed. I more than likely would've won the second match if I could've canceled my momentum. It was at like 120+, when I can normally live around 165+.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
It seemed to lag when I always tried to bucket brake. Like I'd be trying to Nair for momentum cancel, it would input skip it. That was a pain and got me killed a lot earlier than needed. I more than likely would've won the second match if I could've canceled my momentum. It was at like 120+, when I can normally live around 165+.
Really? Does G&W's bucket really cancel all knock back instantly?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Bucket brake? what's that?

Chaco

Never Logs In
It cancels all horizontal and vertical momentum if you can get it out.

Grey, it's when you DI-Then use Nair to momentum Cancel-And then use the bucket to cancel the remaining momentum.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Kirbywizard, I need you to tell me if I'm allowed to attack. I'm technically a leader, but I'm also wanted. If I am I'm attacking 2 bit.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Are you in a wanted group? o.o Hopefully your Wolf can take him down.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It cancels all horizontal and vertical momentum if you can get it out.

Grey, it's when you DI-Then use Nair to momentum Cancel-And then use the bucket to cancel the remaining momentum.
So its better than constantly pressing R and hoping you don't die right cause that's what I do if I'm launched >.>

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Kirbywizard, I need you to tell me if I'm allowed to attack. I'm technically a leader, but I'm also wanted. If I am I'm attacking 2 bit.
Wanted men can not attack if they are a leader. Also Blazer I would think on how to keep you team alive.

Also sadly I will update Chaco's move to zen's group and ugg's move to grand isle much later. Also I will update Chaco's battle later. I am making a spread sheet that will keep score of everyones total battels and the amount of wins. So I am going to re-read the entire thread to get all the points. So I will be busy maybe about an hour.

Chaco

Never Logs In
It'll make you a pain in the *** to kill if you're already hard to kill. Lemme link the vid to ya.

EDIT @ Karina: Youre the one who fired me. <.<

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Valid because all the luna falls attackers are gone so now the defenders of the luna fall can attack. Well better get to work. See ya in an hour.
Have fun with that >.>
It'll make you a pain in the *** to kill if you're already hard to kill. Lemme link the vid to ya.

EDIT @ Karina: Youre the one who fired me. <.<
Thanks, this will probably make my GW better >.>

Chaco

Never Logs In
It'll make it loads better.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UuXBIYnMuTE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UuXBIYnMuTE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Well when i DI i just use the fastest aerial my character has and start fast falling, or jump if i get thrown horizontally.(Left and right is horizontally right?)

MK-Uair
Pit-Fair or Dair, depends
Marth-Fair
Sonic-Fair
Olimar-Fair...i think.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's normally best yep. But those three characters listed in the vid, GW, Yoshi and DK, can cancel it even better.

Oh and you don't want the fastest, you want the one that ends quickest. More than likely that's the fastest but sometimes multi hit ones come out fast but do not end quickly.

Chaco

Never Logs In
As long as you don't use it on me, we're cool. We're on the same team now, so yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom