• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm already sending angry texts. I'm gonna key his car soon.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wall of text? o.o

Also, 2Bit isn't challenging me. Blankvi already challenged me for all my lives. IIRC, last time I played him it was rapage.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
2bit, attack Chaco. Good luck. :)
Wall of text? o.o

Also, 2Bit isn't challenging me. Blankvi already challenged me for all my lives. IIRC, last time I played him it was rapage.
If you keep talking about "uniting" I predict a restraining order :laugh:

oh, well if you manage to survive, good luck with that >.>

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, I think I can handle him. :]

Restraining order? Hell nah.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ok so far TSM was killed by 2bit. Yeah thats what happens when you attack the luna fall >_>.

Grey lost one set against 2bit

Chaco was fired and wants to join zen but he must get permission from zen

KBunny is the only thing left protecting the sun's kingdom and so can now attack freely.

Also note that anyone that dares attacks The Luna Fall kingdom shall be eliminated by oour under covered wanted connections >_>.

Also if we do not get anymore fights soon, I will bring back Aryman as a zombie that can not be killed that will be able to attack anyone he wants >_>.

Also I will add a rule that I am already sure is on the op already that when someone challenges you can make the challenge only worth one life. I will also add it were only one challenge towards a person a day that way you don't get three life challenges a day.

Grey so you found an even more annoying Olimar! Blasphemy! O wait it is 2bit never mind

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Grey lost one set against 2bit

Grey so you found an even more annoying Olimar! Blasphemy! O wait it is 2bit never mind
Well, I forgot how your oli is but 2bit isn't campy like you, just spammy >.>

Though I did manage to get close on both matches, he only had 1 stock and around 50% on each match >.>

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll counter pick a huge as stage ad plank once In ahead for 8 minutes. No ****.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Or I can **** his *** on one life and he won't want to play me anymore.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Or I can **** his *** on one life and he won't want to play me anymore.
Even better, also I better update the matches today. Also tomorow I will be re-reading the entire thread and counting all the wins and loses. It is to keep track of all the winning people. Like I said there will be like two or three different winners. One winning nation, one winning fighter and one winning coward/peacemaker

8Bitman

Smash Master

Also I will add a rule that I am already sure is on the op already that when someone challenges you can make the challenge only worth one life. I will also add it were only one challenge towards a person a day that way you don't get three life challenges a day.

youre kidding right??? i just got out too.... BLARGFUNKLE!!!!!:mad:

8Bitman

Smash Master
You died with honor. Also why did you accept three sets, you could have done one set for each time he challenged you <_<. That rule was in effect before you died. I believe it was rule 11 or 12 in the how to do your matches section.
liez!!!! noooo!!!! i didnt know this!!!!! BLAST!

JOE!

Smash Hero
posting to say Im still alive...just in Disney world till thursday. In the meantime im doing secret stuff secretly with my secretive group of secret soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom