• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Posting to show i'm still alive. Also... we don't have to just use the characters we chose at the beginning of the tourney do we? Cuz if so i'm screwed with only Ness lol.

8Bitman

Smash Master
HOB, pentasalia, nameless wanderer, and blazer... all of you asked to fight 2bit... in the order i just said your names iz ze order that you all will be fighting him...

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
HOB, pentasalia, nameless wanderer, and blazer... all of you asked to fight 2bit... in the order i just said your names iz ze order that you all will be fighting him...
Wowzerz! So popular 2bit is.:laugh:

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Wowww 2Bit's is in a big war all by himself... I wonder how he'll fair...

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yea i challenged kirbywiz and 2bit man

i was only able to fight kirbywiz tho

i cant do it today but let me know what times he is on plox Dx

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
2bit is Bunnyma and 8bit's brother. He has no acount here but he uses the same wii as 8bit and Bunnyma. So all you really have to do is contact Bunnyma or 8bit to fight him.

Peachy: Evil is only an opinion.
So they are a family of good smash players... this is interesting... now i must train my little cousin lol.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
. . . . . .Peachy that neckless did JOE give you that before you left his kingdom >_>. That crystal on the neckless.

Penta: RC it betrayed me D:

♡I was in a kingdom? I thought I worked at an ice cream shop and got tired of giving cake to the poor....:dizzy:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

♡I was in a kingdom? I thought I worked at an ice cream shop and got tired of giving cake to the poor....:dizzy:
Luz your profile says your were part of JOE's KIngdom but you left it to give cakes to everyone. . . . ..but anyway back to that crystal necklace. >_> Is it not funny that it looks like one of the 8 sacred Crystals that are all scattered across the world <_<.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Luz your profile says your were part of JOE's KIngdom but you left it to give cakes to everyone. . . . ..but anyway back to that crystal necklace. >_> Is it not funny that it looks like one of the 8 sacred Crystals that are all scattered across the world <_<.

♡I'm sorry..I am fighting someone in the New Members Brawl Arena...;)

♡Goodness me... I must have forgotten...the name was probably the reason why I could have forgotten that.... why is it named that anyway?^__^;

♡Ooooo...yes. It's a very special necklace. I barely ever take it off....

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

♡I'm sorry..I am fighting someone in the New Members Brawl Arena...;)

♡Goodness me... I must have forgotten...the name was probably the reason why I could have forgotten that.... why is it named that anyway?^__^;

♡Ooooo...yes. It's a very special necklace. I barely ever take it off....
The Luna Fall wishes to buy the neckless >_>

2nd post update, HoB only has one life left and 2bit has 2 lifes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom