• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A NEW Combovideo? whaaat? Check it out!!!

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I know I dont post here very often but I still come here and read a lot from you guys!
So I wanted to post my brand new MK combovideo and would like to hear what you think about it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guE0xzNqTE

Love it? Hate it? Please rate it!
Some of the stuff is really cool and clever. At 1:38, however, the optimal thing to do is to grab Snake after you do that dash attack and then b-throw him so you can go for a gimp. Also, at 1:56 and a couple of times later you could have continued the uair -> uair (->MT) combo longer.

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
Well, Utilt are one of the moves that suits well for comboing with mk. It means much for me that you liked it :)

Please more comments lol^^

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Yay! I'm not the only one who uses U-tilt in their MK metagame woot *gives you a high five* That one setup you did on the G&W player was nice man *gives you another high five* Darkwing duck theme and you used Dark MetaKnight which went well with the theme song *gives you another high five* In the video you really read most of your opponents really well *gives another high five*

Really good video man. :)

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
WOAH! I'll finally be able to see what a MK looks like in a fight! Can't wait to see how far his meta game has gone!

Don't take offense from the above....
All MK hating aside, I thought it was pretty cool.
I'll finish it later when I have more time.

Yeah loved your use of his tilts, and your use of dair was also very nice, didn't care for the song though.

Magma Dolphin

Smash Apprentice
I like it, the way you strung the moves together and implemented Up-Tilt in ways i have not thought to use it. My only quam is that many of your opponents did not seem to play at a level anywhere near yours. This could be due to two factors: 1) you are rediculously good at controling the field, which in a good number of the clips it seems you are and 2) Your opponents just did not know what to do against meta knight when using there own characters.

Regardless of point 2 however, i found the use of up-tilt, and especially your dash attack to up-tilt to reverse grab set up incredibly enjoyable to watch.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
These players you verse in your combo vid have some of the ****tiest DI ever. Rob doesn't die at 40% from a shuttle loop. LOL. TOO Good DI bad players.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Nice video, dude! I just think your opponnts were a little bit dumb, but you're really great. I also like your use of Utilt

^.-

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
K, I forgot about this video and I just finished it.
IMO, that was a freakin sweet vid. I <3 the Dark WIng Duck stuff at the end!

Ace76

Smash Cadet
"Rob doesn't die at 40% from a shuttle loop"

That's exactly what I was thinking. But the bowser player was the worst. He didn't even attempt to dodge he just mindlessly faired.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I like U-tilt to punish people who airdodge into me <_<
When they're in the air, just full hop once, they airdodge and then fastfall an U-tilt. Guaranteed success.

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys. The ROB player had bad DI that time cus he tried spacing me I think...
And the Bowser I admit wasnt very good^^ But I had alot fun playing him =)

Top Bottom