• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Haha i remember another funny moment from those matches fiz. I was pretty chill until i hit the double knee off the edge on you guys. Then i had a sudden boost in energy just out of know where LOL. I freaking bout jumped outta my seat

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's afterward I guess.

I think I can get that up tonight too.

I dislike how I played vs you at bills, Adam. Why don't you get nervous vs me lol.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I should post more often... I've got a text books worth of reading to do now. I hope I can go to VA on the 17th for a chu biweekly and fly the NC colors. Not sure yet though.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Good luck Duo. I'll be at home rootin ya on that weekend.
Is this a hint that you have nothing to do that day and you want to come? or that your stuck at home and you cant.
duo why dont you just come to the mk banned tourney in sc? :(
idc either way if hes ban. I can handle him in tourney, but I can live without fighting him for once. MK doesn't affect me. I mainly wanna go up there to see everyone. plus I'm hoping to place top 5 now.

Sengin

Smash Ace
I should post more often... I've got a text books worth of reading to do now. I hope I can go to VA on the 17th for a chu biweekly and fly the NC colors. Not sure yet though.
Good luck. At least in melee there's madness for competition (Chu, Azen, Chillin', Boss, Plank, and some more I can't remember....). I didn't go to the brawl one.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Haha i remember another funny moment from those matches fiz. I was pretty chill until i hit the double knee off the edge on you guys. Then i had a sudden boost in energy just out of know where LOL. I freaking bout jumped outta my seat
This is another point. As much fun as watching your falcon is, sometimes it's fun just to watch you while you play, especially when you're into it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not fun with Brawl lol. Besides when I joke around about Brawl I always get into arguments so I just leave it alone.

I actually don't like Falcon in Brawl lol. Not even in dittos. He's a pain to do everything with. The virtue of being Falcon is enough to make me try again though.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'll never stop playing DK or Bowser. They're too beastly and awesome.

Having an A or S tier alt would be a good idea, though. I refuse to choose MK or Snake, but I'm considering the others.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
mahvel baby

first character i went to was mk
cause he was jiggs with a sword
played 2 or 3 matches
and complained about ko power... lul wut
rob was my first decent guy
then went to ddd/mk
had a better feeling for ddd so i dropped mk
tried wario, didn't feel as comfortable with him
picked mk back up
planked stingers in friendlies
learned how to actually play mk to an extent
still learning
trying out gw currently
since he's ddd's best alt by matchup ratio's

anyway, it never hurts to try new people out
characters fitting your playstyle
is prolly the most important factor imo

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't even have a main in brawl, heh. I think I play different characters most tournies I go to.

In melee I switch mains a lot, but the cycle is usually much longer.

Top Bottom