• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm going to have to make a trip out to Rocky Mount some time, I need top level smash in my life and PP you're just too far away lol

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Yeah I think I could try it out and see if i like it. I've only started playing competively this past summer, and I'm not that great yet but I think I can get better.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
PP started out as a Mario main who only played with his little brother, and now he's a world class Falco with a heavy southern accent. If he can do it, anyone can.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks DJ.

I had some lucky things that other people didn't have though, like a brother who would play with me every day. It's doable if you're willing to meet people somewhat regularly though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh snap? Talk of going to Rocky Mount? I'm in.

I bet I could deff make that smashfest.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I can't this weekend either lol.

For me, this trip might have to be postponed until thanksgiving/winter break. We'll see.
Just got a phone call from work THIS MORNING, and they are going to start opening on sundays again, and guess who has the Sunday shift?

:dizzy:

DJRome

Smash Hero
i'm from georgia it's latitudes more southern u haven't seen a trailer in nc and not nearly enough wifebeaters

DJRome

Smash Hero
kevin stop being so smart lol i didn't see any on the way to herb either tho i bet i'll see some on the way to munkaid :)

DJRome

Smash Hero
north

carolina

lol get at me

pp, im never speaking to u again. if you ever win a biweekly again, which i doubt, im not paying. no lolz lolz

DJRome

Smash Hero
im watching gattaca for bioethics. sssshhhh.

Get aware, wake up, get a sense of humor
Quit
tryin to censor music, this is for your kid's amusement
(The kids!) But don't
blame me when lil' Eric jumps off of the terrace
You shoulda been watchin him
- apparently you ain't parents

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think DJ has confused the word "southern" with "Georgian."

Just sayin'.

Top Bottom