"A Bad Smash Day..."- Conker for Ultimate!

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Journeyman
Mr. Stevenson Mr. Stevenson Mr. Stevenson Mr. Stevenson Your drawings are always so cool! You're really talented dude.
Thank you so much, really glad you liked them.
If you want, I drew concepts of Conker’s smash and special attacks on Twitter, feel free to check it out. I posted the link on one of my recent replies from the previous page.

Now about the issue of Conker’s popularity in Japan. L&R and Rare Replay were both released in Japan, but obviously only on Xbox consoles, and sadly I don’t think it got dubbed.
But nevertheless, I heard that Rare Replay got some good sales in its release in Japan compared to the other Xbox games.
https://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-o...actually-manages-to-make-the-top-50-in-japan/

Also I did find some Japanese Conker fans on Twitter, some of them even drew their own concepts of Conker’s potential moveset for Smash, so I guess Conker’s japanese fandom may not be the biggest, but at least it isn’t nonexistent, right?

Maybe we should start a Twitter account for Conker, kind of like what people do for Isaac and Geno. I feel like Twitter is one of the best places to get attention for Conker because it's a mainstream platform with tons of video game fans from all over the world, compared to SmashBoards, a site where not every Smash fan goes on. With Banjo out of the way, Conker might be an appealing idea for a lot of people.
Way ahead of you buddy lol
https://mobile.twitter.com/BadSmashDay

Last edited:

Viperision

Smash Rookie
Maybe we should start a Twitter account for Conker, kind of like what people do for Isaac and Geno. I feel like Twitter is one of the best places to get attention for Conker because it's a mainstream platform with tons of video game fans from all over the world, compared to SmashBoards, a site where not every Smash fan goes on. With Banjo out of the way, Conker might be an appealing idea for a lot of people.
Definitely should start a Discord server for more convenient discussions, and the better would be directed here and on Twitter. This thread's like a middle between Discord which is where everyone comes and spams mostly invaluable but enstrengthening discussions and Twitter which heavily restricts text lengths but gets the voice out. But each of them is a gateway for more audience, of course. It'd be wise to set up actually active stuff in such a server for newcomers, it'd be bad to have another dead server 'cos it's a dead series anyway.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Journeyman
Somebody here already showed the Smashified Conker model that an artist named Eman Pelletier created.
But just for a moment, can we discuss how good and accurate this “Smashified”icon for the Conker series that came with that model, looks?

06A77455-9B65-4A51-BCCA-BBC261595F1C.jpeg

It’s exactly how I’d imagine Conker’s icon would look like.
I mean, the tail is easily Conker’s trademark symbol.

Last edited:
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Somebody here already showed the Smashified Conker model that an artist named Eman Pelletier created.
But just for a moment, can we discuss how good and accurate this “Smashified”icon for the Conker series that came with that model, looks?

View attachment 237986

It’s exactly how I’d imagine Conker’s icon would look like.
I mean, the tail is easily Conker’s trademark symbol.
I would either take that, the money, or the windmill as Conker's Smash icon. Now you may ask, why the windmill? Well, it's a critical and important piece of Conker's history as the same windmill was in Twelve Tales and Conker was joking about it possibly being the location of the final boss in the game.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

Having a Bad Fur Day
Premium
Definitely should start a Discord server for more convenient discussions, and the better would be directed here and on Twitter. This thread's like a middle between Discord which is where everyone comes and spams mostly invaluable but enstrengthening discussions and Twitter which heavily restricts text lengths but gets the voice out. But each of them is a gateway for more audience, of course. It'd be wise to set up actually active stuff in such a server for newcomers, it'd be bad to have another dead server 'cos it's a dead series anyway.
If we do start a discord, I'd be happy to join. I'm not going to volunteer to make one, however, because I don't really know how to start and maintain a server, and I know that when life gets busy I'm going to be inactive so I wouldn't be a good owner at all. But yeah, a discord would definitely be great to start.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Journeyman
I would either take that, the money, or the windmill as Conker's Smash icon. Now you may ask, why the windmill? Well, it's a critical and important piece of Conker's history as the same windmill was in Twelve Tales and Conker was joking about it possibly being the location of the final boss in the game.
Yeah! Good idea, the windmill was even present in Conker’s Pocket Tales’ cover, but what joke did he say? I only remember hearing him say “I was sure that was the final level... guess not, apparently”.
Anyway, the key with googly eyes also came to my mind right now, may not be the most iconic aspect in the Conker series, but it’s certainly one of the more memorable things about it, it even reappeared in Project Spark.
Damn, potential stuff like that really makes me sad that Conker is currently a dead franchise.
I bet that if they had developed the series over the years, Conker could have as many options for an icon, to represent his series, as Mario (I mean, there’s the mushroom, but then there’s the cap, the stars, the shine sprites, the moons...)
I hope you’re catching my drift.

Oh well, sometimes it’s a case of quality over quantity, I guess.

If we do start a discord, I'd be happy to join. I'm not going to volunteer to make one, however, because I don't really know how to start and maintain a server, and I know that when life gets busy I'm going to be inactive so I wouldn't be a good owner at all. But yeah, a discord would definitely be great to start.
Very well, I will try to do that... but only later, cuz right now I don’t know that much about Discord, and I’m also kind of busy right now.

Last edited:
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah! Good idea, the windmill was even present in Conker’s Pocket Tales’ cover, but what joke did he say? I only remember hearing him say “I was sure that was the final level... guess not, apparently”.
You're right, that is what he said my bad. But still, he did thought it was the final level.

CipherPool

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8149-9853-2982
Jeez i'm back guys and what I miss from those days away from this thread. I was on YouTube looking at my two Conker Smash videos, I found more videos of Conker for smash and their are a lot people viewing those videos and their getting attention from Conker go see it for yourself it's very getting attention for Conker, even Blocked Content posted a video and it has Conker with that Smash Render!!

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Master
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Anyone has any advice/hints on how to get more followers for Conker’s Bad Fur Campaign Twitter account?

Maybe some drawn concepts would help, idk .
Have accounts for other sites such as Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, ect? I would recommend gathering as many Conker fans as you can from all over for the campaign. I remember the last time I was at the N64 Sub-Reddit I made a post about who they most wanted the most now that Banjo & Kazooie are in and the majority of them said Conker.

Last edited: