• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"A Bad Smash Day..."- Conker for Ultimate!

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Mr. Stevenson Mr. Stevenson Mr. Stevenson Mr. Stevenson Your drawings are always so cool! You're really talented dude.
Thank you so much, really glad you liked them.
If you want, I drew concepts of Conker’s smash and special attacks on Twitter, feel free to check it out. I posted the link on one of my recent replies from the previous page.

Now about the issue of Conker’s popularity in Japan. L&R and Rare Replay were both released in Japan, but obviously only on Xbox consoles, and sadly I don’t think it got dubbed.
But nevertheless, I heard that Rare Replay got some good sales in its release in Japan compared to the other Xbox games.
https://www.dualshockers.com/xbox-o...actually-manages-to-make-the-top-50-in-japan/

Also I did find some Japanese Conker fans on Twitter, some of them even drew their own concepts of Conker’s potential moveset for Smash, so I guess Conker’s japanese fandom may not be the biggest, but at least it isn’t nonexistent, right?

Maybe we should start a Twitter account for Conker, kind of like what people do for Isaac and Geno. I feel like Twitter is one of the best places to get attention for Conker because it's a mainstream platform with tons of video game fans from all over the world, compared to SmashBoards, a site where not every Smash fan goes on. With Banjo out of the way, Conker might be an appealing idea for a lot of people.
Way ahead of you buddy lol
https://mobile.twitter.com/BadSmashDay

Last edited:

Viperision

Smash Rookie
Maybe we should start a Twitter account for Conker, kind of like what people do for Isaac and Geno. I feel like Twitter is one of the best places to get attention for Conker because it's a mainstream platform with tons of video game fans from all over the world, compared to SmashBoards, a site where not every Smash fan goes on. With Banjo out of the way, Conker might be an appealing idea for a lot of people.
Definitely should start a Discord server for more convenient discussions, and the better would be directed here and on Twitter. This thread's like a middle between Discord which is where everyone comes and spams mostly invaluable but enstrengthening discussions and Twitter which heavily restricts text lengths but gets the voice out. But each of them is a gateway for more audience, of course. It'd be wise to set up actually active stuff in such a server for newcomers, it'd be bad to have another dead server 'cos it's a dead series anyway.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Somebody here already showed the Smashified Conker model that an artist named Eman Pelletier created.
But just for a moment, can we discuss how good and accurate this “Smashified”icon for the Conker series that came with that model, looks?

06A77455-9B65-4A51-BCCA-BBC261595F1C.jpeg

It’s exactly how I’d imagine Conker’s icon would look like.
I mean, the tail is easily Conker’s trademark symbol.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Somebody here already showed the Smashified Conker model that an artist named Eman Pelletier created.
But just for a moment, can we discuss how good and accurate this “Smashified”icon for the Conker series that came with that model, looks?

View attachment 237986

It’s exactly how I’d imagine Conker’s icon would look like.
I mean, the tail is easily Conker’s trademark symbol.
I would either take that, the money, or the windmill as Conker's Smash icon. Now you may ask, why the windmill? Well, it's a critical and important piece of Conker's history as the same windmill was in Twelve Tales and Conker was joking about it possibly being the location of the final boss in the game.

Last edited:

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Definitely should start a Discord server for more convenient discussions, and the better would be directed here and on Twitter. This thread's like a middle between Discord which is where everyone comes and spams mostly invaluable but enstrengthening discussions and Twitter which heavily restricts text lengths but gets the voice out. But each of them is a gateway for more audience, of course. It'd be wise to set up actually active stuff in such a server for newcomers, it'd be bad to have another dead server 'cos it's a dead series anyway.
If we do start a discord, I'd be happy to join. I'm not going to volunteer to make one, however, because I don't really know how to start and maintain a server, and I know that when life gets busy I'm going to be inactive so I wouldn't be a good owner at all. But yeah, a discord would definitely be great to start.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I would either take that, the money, or the windmill as Conker's Smash icon. Now you may ask, why the windmill? Well, it's a critical and important piece of Conker's history as the same windmill was in Twelve Tales and Conker was joking about it possibly being the location of the final boss in the game.
Yeah! Good idea, the windmill was even present in Conker’s Pocket Tales’ cover, but what joke did he say? I only remember hearing him say “I was sure that was the final level... guess not, apparently”.
Anyway, the key with googly eyes also came to my mind right now, may not be the most iconic aspect in the Conker series, but it’s certainly one of the more memorable things about it, it even reappeared in Project Spark.
Damn, potential stuff like that really makes me sad that Conker is currently a dead franchise.
I bet that if they had developed the series over the years, Conker could have as many options for an icon, to represent his series, as Mario (I mean, there’s the mushroom, but then there’s the cap, the stars, the shine sprites, the moons...)
I hope you’re catching my drift.

Oh well, sometimes it’s a case of quality over quantity, I guess.

If we do start a discord, I'd be happy to join. I'm not going to volunteer to make one, however, because I don't really know how to start and maintain a server, and I know that when life gets busy I'm going to be inactive so I wouldn't be a good owner at all. But yeah, a discord would definitely be great to start.
Very well, I will try to do that... but only later, cuz right now I don’t know that much about Discord, and I’m also kind of busy right now.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah! Good idea, the windmill was even present in Conker’s Pocket Tales’ cover, but what joke did he say? I only remember hearing him say “I was sure that was the final level... guess not, apparently”.
You're right, that is what he said my bad. But still, he did thought it was the final level.

CipherPool

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-8149-9853-2982
Jeez i'm back guys and what I miss from those days away from this thread. I was on YouTube looking at my two Conker Smash videos, I found more videos of Conker for smash and their are a lot people viewing those videos and their getting attention from Conker go see it for yourself it's very getting attention for Conker, even Blocked Content posted a video and it has Conker with that Smash Render!!

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Anyone has any advice/hints on how to get more followers for Conker’s Bad Fur Campaign Twitter account?

Maybe some drawn concepts would help, idk .

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Anyone has any advice/hints on how to get more followers for Conker’s Bad Fur Campaign Twitter account?

Have accounts for other sites such as Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, ect? I would recommend gathering as many Conker fans as you can from all over for the campaign. I remember the last time I was at the N64 Sub-Reddit I made a post about who they most wanted the most now that Banjo & Kazooie are in and the majority of them said Conker.

Last edited:

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
User warned for this post: double-post

Well now that Banjo is in, we can always partner up with several Banjo discords, Twitter accounts, and the Smashboards thread itself to push for Conker being next in line for Mircosoft’s second fighter as well as more Rare content.

Chris himself is definitely on board and even follows one of the Conker For Smash accounts, maybe someone should ask Phil if he’ll let Conker in next.

I know Grant and the Mayles brothers aren’t associated with Conker and moreso Banjo/DK but I’m curious if they’re interested in the idea as well.

So in other news, I just finished making a petition for Conker’s inclusion for DLC.

I don’t expect it to actually work lol but it’s moreso to spread awareness that we indeed want him in the game as a playable character and MS’s next pic if Nintendo consults them again.

So I’d kinda appreciate it if you guys can help sign it.

http://chng.it/QCnrFzXp6r

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Well now that Banjo is in, we can always partner up with several Banjo discords, Twitter accounts, and the Smashboards thread itself to push for Conker being next in line for Mircosoft’s second fighter as well as more Rare content.

Chris himself is definitely on board and even follows one of the Conker For Smash accounts, maybe someone should ask Phil if he’ll let Conker in next.

I know Grant and the Mayles brothers aren’t associated with Conker and moreso Banjo/DK but I’m curious if they’re interested in the idea as well.
I’m not too sure if there are that many Banjo fans who would be willing to fight for Conker, like us.
At least I didn’t find that many of them on Twitter, or even here.

Chris shared some of my moveset concepts regarding Conker in Smash, so yeah that’s really good news.
I’m not too sure if the account he’s following is really a campaign, tho.
And actually, a lot of people, including myself, have asked Phil if he would be willing to add Conker in Smash, but for some reason he always ignores them. What a prick!!!

8F10B50E-34CA-45FA-946A-30711F70E4E2.jpeg
60695399-3035-498F-BDB3-B1A2DED8308A.jpeg
FC300BED-F14C-4B21-AC5B-1B122A4EED33.jpeg
73514867-A80F-4191-B492-6B92228E01DC.jpeg
E527E651-5C99-4011-ADDE-26B7E3B76224.jpeg

Regarding your curiosity, several months ago I took the freedom to ask Steve Mayles how he would feel if Conker was added to the Smash Brothers’ roster. Here’s what he replied:
D2256263-68CE-4CB2-B81A-D71E3BBD661E.jpeg

I actually think he is, and I’m pretty sure he would originate a hell of a lot of hype!
As for the cool and unique moves, his Context Sensitive ability says it all. Sad to see that he isn’t really on our side, but apparently Grant Kirkhope is:

9FB98F77-551F-40EB-A22C-3058EFFD4146.jpeg

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I made this
Thanks for making and sharing that! I’m so glad Conker was people’s number 1 choice, it really gives me hope for his future as a Smash fighter.

Also I think your ideas were great and really creative too. I love that we both thought alike when coming up for some moves for his moveset.
I drew concepts of Conker’s Smash attacks and Conker’s Special attacks, and shared them on Twitter. Feel free to check them out, if you want.

I think Conker is easily one of the last truly deserving candidates and your last quote really put a smile on my face :). Thanks for reminding me of that!
Conker truly belongs with Nintendo, just like Banjo Kazooie.

?????????????

Smash Master
Thanks for making and sharing that! I’m so glad Conker was people’s number 1 choice, it really gives me hope for his future as a Smash fighter.

Also I think your ideas were great and really creative too. I love that we both thought alike when coming up for some moves for his moveset.
I drew concepts of Conker’s Smash attacks and Conker’s Special attacks, and shared them on Twitter. Feel free to check them out, if you want.

I think Conker is easily one of the last truly deserving candidates and your last quote really put a smile on my face :). Thanks for reminding me of that!
Conker truly belongs with Nintendo, just like Banjo Kazooie.
He certainly does; thank you!

I love the TNT Down Smash and “Get Off My Stone” Up Special.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Question: How would you like Conker look and dress like?
As in Diddy Kong Racing, Twelve Tales and Conker's Pocket Tales? As in Conker's Bad Fur Day? As in Conker Live and Reloaded?

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
User was warned for this post: double post
I thought of assist trophies for conker, maybe Fangy or Franky the pitchfork? Maybe even a boss for classic mode, I would like to see King Panther and Professor Von Kriplespac as a duo boss fight? That all takes place in the throne room and maybe some minions such as Tediz could come into play?

Anyone thinks these two could make a cool duo?

View attachment 242901

(Sorry can’t get the image in the right perspective for some damn reason).
What about meowth.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I thought of assist trophies for conker, maybe Fangy or Franky the pitchfork? Maybe even a boss for classic mode, I would like to see King Panther and Professor Von Kriplespac as a duo boss fight? That all takes place in the throne room and maybe some minions such as Tediz could come into play?

What about meowth.
I think Fangy would make an excellent assist trophy running around and chomping on your opponents. I think Franky should be part of Conker’s moveset, as I already described.

If we’re having a Conker boss, than I’m all in for Heinrich.

But I suppose the idea of seeing Nintendo characters fighting a freaking xenomorph would be too good to be a reality.
The Tediz idea is good too, they could act like those minions from subspace emissary.

And yeah, Conker and Meowth would make one hell of a cash-grabbing Duo. The only problem is if they would be willing to share with each other.

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
I think Fangy would make an excellent assist trophy running around and chomping on your opponents. I think Franky should be part of Conker’s moveset, as I already described.

If we’re having a Conker boss, than I’m all in for Heinrich.

But I suppose the idea of seeing Nintendo characters fighting a freaking xenomorph would be too good to be a reality.
The Tediz idea is good too, they could act like those minions from subspace emissary.

And yeah, Conker and Meowth would make one hell of a cash-grabbing Duo. The only problem is if they would be willing to share with each other.
That’ll never happen thanks to licensing issues, I thought of instead of the throne room, it would take place outside the bank with the bridge still intact and can’t be broken. The professor could maybe shoot projectiles at conker, summon tediz, and maybe even heal the panther king by throwing milk bottles at him.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Remember the “Conker can’t get in Smash because he’s an alcoholic” argument, which was specially favored by Banjo Kazooie fans? Well take a look at this:
:laugh::laugh:

251FD0E8-BB29-478F-8114-BD85C432C454.jpeg

That’ll never happen thanks to licensing issues, I thought of instead of the throne room, it would take place outside the bank with the bridge still intact and can’t be broken. The professor could maybe shoot projectiles at conker, summon tediz, and maybe even heal the panther king by throwing milk bottles at him.
That’s not a bad idea at all, but I personally would prefer the throne room since it’s one of the most memorable areas in Bad Fur Day.

Overall I dig your concept of a boss fight for Conker, even tho it doesn’t seem Nintendo will be adding extra content to the DLC Fighters pack, sadly.

Last edited:

TooBadWaluigiTime

Smash Apprentice
I'd absolutely love Conker in Smash. Maybe it's just my love for crude humor, I dunno, but Conker has the potential to be one of the funniest characters in smash with cartoony slapstick and fourth wall breaking, and that alone would be enough for me to want him. Sure, the alcoholism would absolutely have to be taken out or at least toned down heavily, but that was never Conker's main thing. And plus, like how pizzadudemanguy said, I'm sure Nintendo could sneak a few of his "moments" in Smash.

Honestly, I think the biggest thing holding him back would be his lack of Japanese appeal. I don't believe Conker's Bad Fur Day came out in Japan, right? However, I believe that is something we can overcome with enough fan demand. And maybe, with Banjo and K. Rool now in Smash, maybe Conker is the next step.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'd absolutely love Conker in Smash. Maybe it's just my love for crude humor, I dunno, but Conker has the potential to be one of the funniest characters in smash with cartoony slapstick and fourth wall breaking, and that alone would be enough for me to want him. Sure, the alcoholism would absolutely have to be taken out or at least toned down heavily, but that was never Conker's main thing. And plus, like how pizzadudemanguy said, I'm sure Nintendo could sneak a few of his "moments" in Smash.

Honestly, I think the biggest thing holding him back would be his lack of Japanese appeal. I don't believe Conker's Bad Fur Day came out in Japan, right? However, I believe that is something we can overcome with enough fan demand. And maybe, with Banjo and K. Rool now in Smash, maybe Conker is the next step.
I think Dixie Kong will be the next Rare character to get in, but Conker should easily come afterwards.

But yeah, Bad Fur Day on the N64 wasn't released in Japan but it finally did when Rare Replay came out over there. Also, Live & Reloaded was release over there.

TooBadWaluigiTime

Smash Apprentice
I think Dixie Kong will be the next Rare character to get in, but Conker should easily come afterwards.

But yeah, Bad Fur Day on the N64 wasn't released in Japan but it finally did when Rare Replay came out over there. Also, Live & Reloaded was release over there.
To each their own. Who knows? Maybe Dixie and Conker will be like the new Banjo and K. Rool in a sense. Like, two characters who basically have the same vocal outcry until one of them gets in, then fans of the character who got in would help out the other character, if that makes sense. It probably didn't.

besides, we all know, deep down, that the next rare character will be a lanky kong and chunky kong tag team

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace

Welcome aboard, we all feel the same way.
Regarding Conker’s lack of Japanese appeal, I discovered that when Banjo Kazooie got into Smash Brothers, Sakurai mentioned that their games are playable at Xbox one and suggested Smash fans to play them, on a Direct, which made Xbox trending on Japan’s Twitter servers.
And considering how close Conker is to Banjo, I’d be quite surprised if the character didn’t start to get more well known in there. Plus the only two ways you can play the BK is at Xbox live arcade or in Rare Replay.
I even met some Japanese Conker fans at Twitter.

So yeah, I believe only the fan demand will tell. Now it’s time to raise as much awareness as possible, while there are more DLCs and while Nintendo and Microsoft still have a healthy relationship.

I don’t understand why people keep saying “Dixie will be the next Rare Rep.” when we’re living in a timeline where Nintendo and Rare are two completely separate things, and where Nintendo fully owns the rights to the Donkey Kong franchise.

Regarding who’s more deserving, that’s highly subjective.
All I can say is that I personally find Conker a much more unique and interesting addition, than yet another DK Rep who probably wouldn’t even distinguish that much from the second one, in terms of moveset.
And yes, I’d like to have Dixie too, but totally not as much as the squirrel.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I don’t understand why people keep saying “Dixie will be the next Rare Rep.” when we’re living in a timeline where Nintendo and Rare are two completely separate things, and where Nintendo fully owns the rights to the Donkey Kong franchise.

Regarding who’s more deserving, that’s highly subjective.
All I can say is that I personally find Conker a much more unique and interesting addition, than yet another DK Rep who probably wouldn’t even distinguish that much from the second one, in terms of moveset.
And yes, I’d like to have Dixie too, but totally not as much as the squirrel.
I think both characters deserve to get in. But right now Dixie kong is the most popular Rare/DKC character not yet in the game. Also, Gregg Mayles Dixie Kong, K. Rool, Banjo, and Kazooie's creator wants her in Smash Bros. now that the rest of his creations are already in the game.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
I think both characters deserve to get in. But right now Dixie kong is the most popular Rare/DKC character not yet in the game. Also, Gregg Mayles Dixie Kong, K. Rool, Banjo, and Kazooie's creator wants her in Smash Bros. now that the rest of his creations are already in the game.
Anyway, it seems that Sakurai is going more for characters from completely new franchises, so that’s one step up for Conker, I guess.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Anyway, it seems that Sakurai is going more for characters from completely new franchises, so that’s one step up for Conker, I guess.
True. But I'm afraid for my case all these 3rd party characters going forward are going to be from franchises I am not interesting in or never heard of before. The only 3rd party newcomers I've really enjoyed in Ultimate so far are Banjo & Kazooie and Simon Belmont, but I hope it doesn't end with them for me.

My most wanted is Goemon, but he is a Mii costume and I pretty much count him out now. But I am very happy about him getting that costume as I never thought he would ever receive anything in Smash in million years, especially something like a Mii costume. But as of right now in terms of 3rd party characters? I'm really hoping for Shantae to get in as well as a Soul Calibur character like Yoshimitsu or Nightmare. As well as Conker.

Last edited:

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
True. But I'm afraid for my case all these 3rd party characters going forward are going to be from franchises I am not interesting in or never heard of before. The only 3rd party newcomers I've really enjoyed in Ultimate so far are Banjo & Kazooie and Simon Belmont, but I hope it doesn't end with them for me.

My most wanted is Goemon, but he is a Mii costume and I pretty much count him out now. But I am very happy about him getting that costume as I never thought he would ever receive anything in Smash in million years, especially something like a Mii costume. But as of right now in terms of 3rd party characters? I'm really hoping for Shantae to get in as well as a Soul Calibur character like Yoshimitsu or Nightmare. As well as Conker.
Honestly I kind of feel the same way, I fear that Smash will start to lose its title and not even feel like a Nintendo game anymore, if they start adding third parties that have little to nothing to do with Nintendo, like Master Chief.

Anyways, I sincerely hope that Conker won’t end up with the Mii costume fate. Sorry for Goemon.

Last edited:

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
I showed my friends my moveset and I got them to change their point of view of conker. They did say he was busted and I was showing bias towards him, but I wouldn’t believe them because they are newbies at the game and call inkling op.

Edit: Who do you think will win in a fight to the death, Conker or Banjo and why? If Banjo gets Kazooie then Conker gets his weapons. I still think Conker would win in a fist fight, how is Banjo stronger then Conker? I mean conker threw a Xenomorph out of an airlock which weighs 400 to 500 pounds while dragging its claws on the floor.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I showed my friends my moveset and I got them to change their point of view of conker. They did say he was busted and I was showing bias towards him, but I wouldn’t believe them because they are newbies at the game and call inkling op.

Edit: Who do you think will win in a fight to the death, Conker or Banjo and why? If Banjo gets Kazooie then Conker gets his weapons. I still think Conker would win in a fist fight, how is Banjo stronger then Conker? I mean conker threw a Xenomorph out of an airlock which weighs 400 to 500 pounds while dragging its claws on the floor.
I think Banjo & Kazooie probably have the advantage with their invincible Wonder Wing, different egg types, and transformations. But on the other hand, if Conker had all the weapons from multiplayer mode like the machine gun, katana, shot gun, sniper rifle, bazooka, chainsaw, and grenade than that would be debatable who would win then. Honestly, I think it would be a high def fight for all three of them.

Mr. Stevenson

Smash Ace
Man if they find Conker a broken character, than they should see Banjo’s side B.

In a fistfight, I’m pretty sure Banjo’s stronger, I mean it’s a bear vs a squirrel, the toughest thing I’ve seen Conker doing was maybe punching that huge “do not press” button. The only way he managed to swing the xenomorph around was thanks to the mecha suit. lol
Although with their weapons allowed, I (unbiasedly) say that Conker would definitely win.
Banjo has Kazooie, while Conker has any freaking gun/weapon at his disposal thanks to his Context Sensitive ability. Simple as that!

A8FA9711-DA1A-4832-8243-80BB021DF857.jpeg

Cookies N Milk

Smash Apprentice
I don’t think you seen my ENTIRE moveset I’ve been updating almost everyday.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/120ilhtpI8e4akqjN6rFeswzA5hAy0YtXt75uPJNgFp8
It’s supposed to be a space suit. Also he got into the space suit to breathe because oxygen was leaving the space station and your forgetting that conker can push the rock people around, can handle a rocket launcher, and can fire 2 sub machine guns with little recoil. Conker runs faster than banjo too, so wonder wing shouldn’t be an issue. The fact that banjo is a “bear” is irrelevant. I mean by default he has 5 hit points while conker has 6, banjo can take damage by vegetables bumping into him while conker gets shot, stabbed, or even blown up and loses a 1 hit point.

Last edited:

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
Jumps: 2 (his 2nd jump is the funny helicoptery tail thing so press and hold the jump button on the 2nd jump to make him slowly float down, after a few seconds, he's start falling at normal speed).

Run speed: About the same as Diddy Kong but he runs on his hands and feet just like in Pocket Tales).

Jump speed: About the same as Diddy Kong's.

Fall speed: About the same as Diddy Kong's.

Can crawl? Yes.

Can wall jump? No.

His design is based on Bad Fur Day and he's a little taller than Diddy Kong.

Entrance: The giant skeleton hand drops him onto the stage.

Neutral attack: A punch from his right hand, press A right afterwards to punch with his left hand too, this is a two hit combo.

Forward tilt: Conker swings his frying pan.

Up tilt: Swinging his frying pan at opponents above him.

Down tilt: Swinging his frying pan at the ground in front of him.

Dash attack: Conker leaps forward and swings his frying pan just before he lands.

Neutral air: Swinging the frying pan and then automatically swinging it at opponents behind him.

Forward air: Swinging the frying pan like a hammer (this move has a meteor effect).

Up air: Swinging the frying pan above his head.

Back air: Spinning his tail (this attack propels him forward).

Down air: Landing on the ground really fast, damaging any opponents in the way just like in Pocket Tales.

Side Smash: Conker swings his chain saw horizontally at opponents in front of him.

Up Smash: Conker points his chain saw up in the air (if there's an opponent standing in front of him when he does this, that opponent will be caught in the attack).

Down Smash: Conker swings his chain saw downward in front of him.

Neutral special: Slingshot (press and hold B and then move the control stick around to aim in any direction and let go of B to fire. Each shot rebounds once and then vanishes. The rebounded shots can hurt opponents but can hurt you too so be careful).

Side special: Tunneling. Conker uses his tail to drill underground and resurface at a spot on the stage away from him (this move is from Pocket Tales). Press and hold B while moving left or right while underground to tunnel and let go of B to resurface. Any opponent above him when he resurfaces takes damage. When used in the air, he'll drill directly downwards damaging any opponents in his way. When used on platforms or stages that are too thin for him to fit in, he'll drill right through them.

Up special: Monk Gobbling. Conker summons the Monk Gobbling to use his stone tablet to fling him up into the air. This move does not leave Conker in a helpless statestate.

Down special: Context Sensitive. This is one of a variety of different down specials but Conker can only do certain ones when he's in a certain situation. When he's able to do one of these specials, a lightbulb will appear above his head.

Grab: Using his hands.

Pummel: Punching his opponents in the gut.

Final Smash: Conker breaks the 4th wall and uses his money to bribe the game's programmers into making the game freeze for a few seconds. During this time everyone and everything freezes except Conker and the game timer and Conker can attack the opponents while they're frozen.

Victory screen 1: Several wads of cash hop around and Conker tries to catch all of them.

Victory screen 2: Conker cuts the screen down the middle with his chain saw (this is how the end of the match transitions to his victory screen).

Victory Screen 3: Conker holds a bottle of beer but doesn't drink it.

Top Bottom