• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_={Clay Cooters Crew: Cooters... ASSEMBLE!}=_

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Dude, after all this talk about Clay Cooters disbanding, for some reason I'm ready to make a full-fledged comeback.

MD/VA will relive the fear of Omni's Metaknight (except for Azen, but eventually Azen).

:grrr:

Omni

BRoomer
Sorry, but me and Candy will be teaming for this and probably for future tournies.

Team Cotton Candy!?
Team Piano Brothers!?
Team Wow We're Really Good At This Game!?
Team Sucks That You Have to Play Us Next!?

My burning desire has returned!! :flame:

Omni

BRoomer
My burning desire or lack thereof has always been nice and consistent.

Emmpy

Smash Rookie
God, can every thread you post in Korn not be you slobbing down Boss to team with you?

meepxzero

Smash Master
****it i quit cooters >_>a anyone in originals wanna team with me for the pasadena tourney? LOL

*** i mite not go to it anymore. I dont even think i like teams anymore in this game i cant cg people to death and its impossible to find a partner.

Omni

BRoomer
****it i quit cooters >_>a anyone in originals wanna team with me for the pasadena tourney? LOL

*** i mite not go to it anymore.
Woow, you're quitting Cooters because I'm not teaming with you? Booo.
Then again, I guess Hova and you guys already said Cooters are over. -_-

Why would you not go anymore!?

boss8

Smash Hero

*** i mite not go to it anymore. I dont even think i like teams anymore in this game i cant cg people to death and its impossible to find a partner.
dude where and when is this.....

all you hafe to do is grab someone...lol well you no the REST<------ just B-up <----- onyour gameplay.....see what i did there...

Emmpy

Smash Rookie
Meep team with me there, EE. I'll pay your teams entrance fee since you'll be doing me a favor.

I got cash to spend and no problem with trying to bribe you, I'm not that bad =)

/HurryB4ThisAccountGetsBanned

meepxzero

Smash Master
im dissapointed in youuuu steve!

gregs teaming with hova your suppose to team with me traitor!

but in reality im gonna probably team with EE if he pays for me XD.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
wow...after watching the SF4 finals....no1 has the right to call brawl "slow" anymore LOL....that was extremely boring...it looks fun to play...but honestly sadly enough i dont think its gonna go anywhere :-\
HAHAAHAHHAAHAHA.....this is a joke right?

This game is new, and if you think it's slow, it's not it just depends on the characters. Check this out and tell me it's slow. Our you talking about Sagat vs. Dhalsim? Because if so, those matches were boring. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anzjW_fcHeM&feature=channel

and CLay Cooters, why all the arguing?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
HAHAAHAHHAAHAHA.....this is a joke right?

This game is new, and if you think it's slow, it's not it just depends on the characters. Check this out and tell me it's slow. Our you talking about Sagat vs. Dhalsim? Because if so, those matches were boring. Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anzjW_fcHeM&feature=channel

and CLay Cooters, why all the arguing?
this is candy

this is a joke right? LOL

its just as slow as the other match...the guy jumps on the wall acouple times thats about it...sorry but like i said its going nowhere....it may be pretty fun....but it looks like a worse version then tekken

with that being said

omni all those team names are awsome

originals and cooters should be 1 crew

COOTORIGINALS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
no wihtout KM there is no TA :(

and HAHAHA at Candy if you ever think you could play that game REALLY good ..... nvm .........

and yea hova you did but i was going Snake and just really starting to learn xD but i improved at the end

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
xxCANDYxx

uhhh....ive played 2d games my whole life....if i wanted to get good at it i can easily i just dont want to b/c i dont find it as fun as i use to

Top Bottom