• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_={Clay Cooters Crew: Cooters... ASSEMBLE!}=_

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Clay Cooters Crew

Clay Cooter was a man. Clay Cooter was a man with a vision, a vision to be a douche and beat people in Mariokart. Clay Cooter would eventually became the greatest online Mariokart player in the history of the universe. On his trusty Dolphin Dasher, with his sidekicks, DickDouche and TurdTeeter, they scoured the internet crushing peoples dreams by mushrooming through shortcuts and stealing your sweet wind. 4 brave members of the brawl community boldly take on the role of Clay Cooter, tried and tested by competing numerous times in the grueling Clay Cooter GP, a marathon of 32 races that only one Cooter can truly be victor. Now the Clay Cooters, along with **** Douches, randomly go to brawl tournaments beating everyone down, in the fashion of Clay Cooter himself, always living by the simple Clay Cooter motto : "Be Better."

Clay Cooters - The original cooterest of clays!​
Alias: Hova aka Spike King aka Jab Master
Character(s): Peach, Samus, Pit, Marth, DK, and Poopy Mario
Background: Hands down most offensive player in the universe. If you have time to think, you're not fighting Hova.
Quote(s): "Be better." -- "Gimme a beer." - "Ha-haaa!"

Alias: Meep aka Grab King aka Camp Master
Character(s): Ice Climbers and Marth
Background: Master of the one liners. His laugh can make Chuck Norris giggle. Don't get grabbed.
Quote(s): "Now I can take off my pants!" -- "Poopy smoothies!" - "I like da' babiez!" - "Here comes the Pikmin!"

Alias: G-Regulate aka Aerial King aka Master of Diversity
Character(s): Snake, Jigglypuff, Kirby, Samus, Ness, Falcon, Ganon, Fox, Link
Background: Known for his high-risk/high-reward style. You've probably lost a set to his low tiers on several occasions.
Quote(s): "Stewfu. GTFO." -- "I'm dead... JK!" -- "Found some treasure!"

Alias: Omni aka Wait King aka Patience Master
Character(s): DK, Dedede, and Bowser
Background: Omni excels at brawl with his patient and consistent style, punishing other cooters for overaggression. He recently lost the will to play Brawl until he dropped Metaknight and started using the giant animal gods.
Quote(s): "Hey guuuy!" -- "What do I dooo!?" -- "Yaaaaoooo."

D*ck Douches
-​
Alias: Okin aka Lucas King aka Magic Master
Character(s): Lucas
Background: Known as the first real **** Douche. Okin uses Lucas Magic to increase his speed by 3 and become impervious to edgeguarding. Rest assured; Okin ain't jokin.
Quote(s): "Now I'm in a pickle!"

Alias: Yoster aka Frantic King aka Yoshi Master
Character(s): Metaknight and Yoshi
Background: Yoster has a very angry and enraged play style which is opposite from his normal quiet and timid nature. His Yoshi has mad trixies and his Metaknight will shuttle loop you 100 times in one game.
Quote(s): "What was that!?"

Cooters are Currently Playing
:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Street Fighter 4
Persona 4

Omni's Piano Quest
So I'm on a quest to be a great pianist that plays classic, anime, and video game music. Just to hold myself accountable and see myself progress, I'm going to post pieces I've finished and pieces I'm currently working on. Wish me luck!

Finished Piece(s):
2/7/08 - 2/10/08
.hack//GU - Desktop Theme [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__eo2HMEPg]

Currenly Playing:
2/10/08 -
Death Note - L's Theme [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFuztvItG04&feature=channel_page]
Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Lost Woods (Saria's Song) - [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3fBRnyKQrA&feature=related]

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I just got Mario Kart burned for the wii, wow it is amazing. I'm beating everyone but I'm sure I suck horribly. Someone link me 2 pro mario kart vids lol

Omni

BRoomer

Lmao.

Whatever game Cooters pick up, the rest of the smash community will follow. Remember the 10-12 man Mario Kart fest we had? Redonkulous.

hova

Smash Champion
i demand that Pit be added to my list of characters

Meep- we all just really hated your lucario... A LOT!!!

Azen/Eazy- get online, i'll play you in kart whenever

New thread is too goodz

Omni

BRoomer
I'm seriously too good at TvC. I don't think there's anyone that comes close besides Okin in the smash community.

I'm going to start playing Persona 4, too. Heard it was a great game.

Omni

BRoomer
Play 3 first!
It's so good that I played it for 30 hours straight!
I did! It's friggin' awesome. I told G-reg to play 'cuz he likes RPG's, but he didn't believe me when I told him how great it was. To be honest, I never beat the game. I quit at the end against that one boss that puts all your people in Fury mode, absorbs physical attacks, and casts Megido like 50x in a row.

Did you already play 4?

forute

Smash Ace
I did! It's friggin' awesome. I told G-reg to play 'cuz he likes RPG's, but he didn't believe me when I told him how great it was. To be honest, I never beat the game. I quit at the end against that one boss that puts all your people in Fury mode, absorbs physical attacks, and casts Megido like 50x in a row.

Did you already play 4?
Yeah there were some frustrating bosses in that game =|
You should beat it, the ending was good! If all else fails just grind a little lol

I haven't played 4 yet 'cause I don't like the character design :mad: (But I'm sure it's good)

Omni

BRoomer
By next Tuesday, I should have everything I need to start recording videos! (special thanks to Tantalus) Who's down for some recorded TvC, Brawl, and *gasp* Mario Kart?

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
HOVA!!!!!!!

Nightmare needs clay cooter training!

I am unemployed as of right nowwwww and I have lots of free time, cept monday, which i gots an interview.

Can I come over and smash

=[

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Mario Kart too goodz???

I purchased Mario Kart Wii with a gift card but never really played it much. It's fun but it's not amazing like MKDS or MK64.

people should play online Smash 64. That is too good.

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
All this mario kart wii talk and I have yet to see anyone from the pro MKwii forums or mkwii clans, back when I used to roll with them. I'll mm anyone here in mkwii ANYTIME.

Omni

BRoomer
All this mario kart wii talk and I have yet to see anyone from the pro MKwii forums or mkwii clans, back when I used to roll with them. I'll mm anyone here in mkwii ANYTIME.
You're in for a world full of pain boy. Let's do it.

Omni

BRoomer
Update: Omni's Piano Quest. *insert Pokemon theme*

Also, Hova said he's going to quit Brawl if any of the Cooters use MK. Cot4 has brought out the scrub in him.

forute

Smash Ace
I officially endorse Omni's piano quest!

I have lots of video game sheet music if you want me to give you some :X GU desktop theme is too good but could use a little more speed. I considered learning that once 'cause it's the kind of song you can just repeat forever lol

You should learn the town theme from Illusion of Gaia, it's like happy video game music and when it's played on piano it sounds like pseudo-classical -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4fta5RXyns

what a good game

hova

Smash Champion
Update: Omni's Piano Quest. *insert Pokemon theme*

Also, Hova said he's going to quit Brawl if any of the Cooters use MK. Cot4 has brought out the scrub in him.
watching people win solely because they chose to use MK just isn't fun. it was fine when I was just in Md/Va and it was really just you, Forte, and Plank doing well consistently.

We all know Plank is gay so no one cares, Forte kind of invented MK so I really don't give him ****. And I believed you were good enough to win with any character

After watching match after match of people beating better players due to an overpowered character, I kinda realized that the shizz is just stupid.

I promise to actually try to get better and go to tournies and enter singles. but not if you and meep are going to use MK. watching people win with MK isn't fun and I won't be able to cheer for my own crew

You go to hova and say "BAR!?!?"

Then all will be clear.
so when we going?

Lobos

Smash Master
I liked to point out that me and jayo beat every team that came to the pink tv for like 3 hours lol.....until he went and got drinks then came back to play in our double pools tipsy GG

If I don't go to katsucon this friday, lets get drinks and play smash/rock band/guitar hero/tvc/mario kart

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hey Omni, I have an extra wii fighting stick, do you want to buy it? I'll sell it for $30

I don't play TVC as much (though I'm buying forte's jpn wii) because SF4 is coming out next week, and I need a 360 stick.

Omni

BRoomer
I think I might be down with that. How long ago did you get it?

Forte - That song is awesome, by the way. I never heard of that game. Is it good?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I bought it about 2 weeks after the game came out, it's in great condition, you can test it out if you'd like. Just let me know if you're interested and when.

Edit: Illusion of Gaia is awesome! It's an SNES Action/RPG that came out in like 1994. Enix developed it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so i should be at C3, possibly planks thing, and then the big tourney at the end of march. cooters gonna be better?!?!? meep ill team with you for c3

Top Bottom