• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_={Clay Cooters Crew: Cooters... ASSEMBLE!}=_

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah hd did have a really good lobby. i didnt have it but i play it with my crew and playing with someone to find was easier. with sf4 it takes me forever to get a rank match =\.

Shinku

Smash Champion
meep, street fighter has always had its full of fireball spam war. but with no parry like it 3rd strike, it can be like brawl lol.

okin i could care less about brawl. for me its all about melee and sf4 =)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Street fighter 4 probably at the highest level of play will feel like brawl. Fireball spam war XD, but who knows the game just came out.

this is not even remotley close to what it will be dont ever compare brawl to SF4

Street fighter 4 has made there game to what brawl couldn't do Balancedddd...:chuckle:

meepxzero

Smash Master
i predict street fighter 4 will in high tourney level play be just a bunch of sagat, ryu, zangief but thats my speculation. No fighting game is ever balanced except for guilty gear where i believe everyone counters everyone or something silly like that.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i predict street fighter 4 will in high tourney level play be just a bunch of sagat, ryu, zangief but thats my speculation. No fighting game is ever balanced except for guilty gear where i believe everyone counters everyone or something silly like that.
Well Sf4 is compared to Guilty gear in terms of balance and no tourneys wont be a bunch of those characters and Zangief isnt even that Good .... hes mid or sumtin xD

Shinku

Smash Champion
korn i kinda still lay TvC. but my pride cuz beat by a very good gay player at katsu

sf4 is so much more fun. me likey rapey newbies online :laugh:

0kin

Smash Journeyman
Meep is right , The Red Cyclone is amazing but the fact that he always HAS to come after you is his down side. Fighting a good Zangief head on is asking to lose.

In terms of balance, I believe SFIV is the most balanced SF to date.
BTW my Bison(Dictator) is amazing.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Meep is right , The Red Cyclone is amazing but the fact that he always HAS to come after you is his down side. Fighting a good Zangief head on is asking to lose.

In terms of balance, I believe SFIV is the most balanced SF to date.
BTW my Bison(Dictator) is amazing.

exactly but you know you never are gonna play a Zangief head on :laugh: thats just asking to get *****

hova

Smash Champion
Ck you have no idea what you're talking about; Zangief/Sagat are considered above and beyond the rest of the cast at this point

has anyone seen vids?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue4G49-jzU8

considering how good Sagat and Zangief are, a lot of matches are gonna end up you camping Zangief or trying to get past Sagat's camping

SF4 is a tight game, but after playing it for awhile i don't hate camping in Brawl so much. I finally realized it's just a part of any fighting game

meepxzero

Smash Master
i agree with hova LOL after playing omni a few times it kinda got really boring especially his sagat soo gaay -.-. SF 4 does feel like brawl its kinda all mindgames. jab jab to grab is too good for turtlers.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Fact: Meep gets bored with any game he starts losing in.

:bee:

hova

Smash Champion
i honestly think the only reason SF4 is less campy than brawl is because of the limited amount of space you have in SF4 ie no planking

i still prefer Brawl because of it's complexity built off a basic simplicity

SF4 seems much simpler while watching the game, but it's complexity on top of more complexity

not being able to get one of your moves off is extremely frustrating

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Its early in the Games deveolpment and yes zangief is really good but he will drop for sure dont think that this game is anything like brawl xD

SF4 is wayyyyy better in terms of how its played ive seen aggro beat turtlers and and zangief have no options of getting a grab in

Sagat is GOOD but beatable and why do i see a dhaslim in the grand finals ?! because its that dhaslim player is really good.... and was able to beat out the so Called all other camping Sagats .....

meepxzero

Smash Master
im not downplaying the game. I love how this game plays like real old school street fighter and not something whacky and different. The game is like all reading your opponent very precisely kinda like brawl minus metaknight in the game. If you play this and tvc the comparisons are like tvc is melee and sf4 is like brawl.

Omni

BRoomer
And according to Hova, the Clay Cooters are no more.

hova

Smash Champion
according to the Clay Cooters, the Clay Cooters are no more

you're just out of the loop son

Omni

BRoomer
Haha, so true.

Greg not living here anymore.
Meep lives in Towson now.
Omni is overloaded with HW and has exams left and right.
If my theory is right, Hova is gettin' some oooh na na na.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
wow...after watching the SF4 finals....no1 has the right to call brawl "slow" anymore LOL....that was extremely boring...it looks fun to play...but honestly sadly enough i dont think its gonna go anywhere :-\

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
wow...after watching the SF4 finals....no1 has the right to call brawl "slow" anymore LOL....that was extremely boring...it looks fun to play...but honestly sadly enough i dont think its gonna go anywhere :-\
you shut up

and let's go to Json Deli with ESOJ + Gonzo tomorrow :/

----------------
also Cooters need to train me in brawl :/ i barely practicing....

Top Bottom