• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_={Clay Cooters Crew: Cooters... ASSEMBLE!}=_

meepxzero

Smash Master
last time we played inui my ic were mad sloppy, but yea we definitely needa play ur one of the few fun mks. Our region is just me until candy steps his **** up. Neos mad good but he plays a mad limited character same with chu.

Lobos

Smash Master
wow!! get this ****ty argument out of the Cooter thread

who the *** cares

this thread is dedicated solely for me finding people to play Kart/Brawl with

*** you inui, you suck... *hugs*

everyone else can stfu and gtfo as well
I was waiting for a hova post and it came! :laugh:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui - the onyl reason i would go lucario right now against you is becuz i suck at the ditto. you havent gotten better at it LOL remember how i went last hit with JG in the ditto. want more proof?

MD/VA - honestly i think you guys are better. ur top 10 seems pretty close while ours...has a power gap in some parts like atomks adhd then ksizzle/inui/diem then pierce/cable. all seperated by moderate gaps. also u guys are mad chill and that makes u better XD but i apologize for all the arguing in this CREW thread. arguign seems to happen in crew threads now =/

Also im 2-2 with candy with mm and tourney
1-0 with PS
1-0 esoj
1-0 deez in mm
2-0 sin in mm

just to point out my records with md va

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ksizle... i'm ready for you now :) i've lost to one mk in the past 4 or 5 torunies... it may have been longer

i'd post my record against nj.... but i only remember the people i lost too :s

hova

Smash Champion
people should download Tetris party from WiiWare

it lets you play against people online

and is awesome in general

Inui

Banned via Warnings
last time we played inui my ic were mad sloppy, but yea we definitely needa play ur one of the few fun mks. Our region is just me until candy steps his **** up. Neos mad good but he plays a mad limited character same with chu.
I got grabbed, meaning I was too sloppy too. :p

<3

Inui - the onyl reason i would go lucario right now against you is becuz i suck at the ditto. you havent gotten better at it LOL remember how i went last hit with JG in the ditto. want more proof?
Um, you don't have "more proof" to prove I somehow didn't get way better at the ditto. I can tell from playing friendlies and tournament sets with other MK mains recently that I got way better at the ditto. Mew2King will vouch for me that I got much better at the ditto recently.

Allied

Smash Master
ksizle... i'm ready for you now :) i've lost to one mk in the past 4 or 5 torunies... it may have been longer

i'd post my record against nj.... but i only remember the people i lost too :s
Pyronic Star is pumped!

sup btw =P

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord

MD/VA - honestly i think you guys are better. ur top 10 seems pretty close while ours...has a power gap in some parts like atomks adhd then ksizzle/inui/diem then pierce/cable. all seperated by moderate gaps. also u guys are mad chill and that makes u better XD but i apologize for all the arguing in this CREW thread. arguign seems to happen in crew threads now =/

1-0 with PS
1-0 esoj
1-0 deez in mm
2-0 sin in mm

ksizzle is 100% right...thats exactly why md/va would win...although you have very few ppl that are slightly better....our top 10 are very close to the same skill level unlike nj that has many huge gaps in skils

**** ksizzle your too good agianst snake...we are 2-2 in MM and tourny....dont worry...next big tourny we'll have to play 2nd round in tourny as usuall :laugh:

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace

1-0 with PS
1-0 esoj
1-0 deez in mm
2-0 sin in mm

I want a rematch, cause i got just a bit better in the matchup and ur good practice!!! XD
Ksizl<3

P.S. Inui has nothing better ever to do besides arguing in other crews threads, and when hes not doing that hes looking for little gay pics to put in his threads. *sigh*

g-regulate

Smash Hero
omni if i came to your house sometime in the coming weeks, would your bring yourself to play an hour or 2 of mk vs snake and various other matchups? for old times sake!!!!

hova

Smash Champion
we're coming back

md/va is gonna be in trouble...

after all, what would md/va be without claycooters

hova

Smash Champion
y?

do u really think u have a chance to win? or you just want to do it for ****z and giggles

you guys aren't even a real crew

Top Bottom