• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_={Clay Cooters Crew: Cooters... ASSEMBLE!}=_

Inui

Banned via Warnings
pathetic reasons? Are they incorrect. m2k doesn't reside in ohio and spam plays brawl? You also had to go back to 2008 to gather 8 tourney results that had a significant amount of NY/NJ at the same event. That's not a lot compared to our region. I don't have a massive archive that I'm going to go pull up, but considering our region has been like that for years, I don't really need to.
It's very silly of you to assume they're all from 2008. I pulled up results from 2008 all the way up to last weekend to show a trend. NY/NJ are just like MD/VA now when it comes to competing with each other.

so... i guess there are 2 people i'm worried about on this list :s and this is coming from the guy thats only 6th on our PR list :D
You say that as if you have beaten me sometime within the last 11 months, which you have not. You have lost every time, without taking a match.

Unless, of course, you're including me in the list of people you're worried about. Then I'd have to further question your judgment. You're not worried about Atomsk, ADHD, ksizzle, and dmbrandon (the guy urinates on Olimar, btw)?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't believe you based on results that I usually see
I...just showed you results.

What results are you talking about?

Also, we don't even need to be as close as MD/VA to be considered closely-knit. Shadow, Anti, Bum (yes, even him), Snakeee, and others come here all the time and have been coming here for a very long time.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
It's very silly of you to assume they're all from 2008. I pulled up results from 2008 all the way up to last weekend to show a trend. NY/NJ are just like MD/VA now when it comes to competing with each other.

You say that as if you have beaten me sometime within the last 11 months, which you have not. You have lost every time, without taking a match.

Unless, of course, you're including me in the list of people you're worried about. Then I'd have to further question your judgment. You're not worried about Atomsk, ADHD, ksizzle, and dmbrandon (the guy urinates on Olimar, btw)?
we've played 3 times i believe... you won 2 of he 3... or if it was 4, my bad.. i can always use the john liek you did when i beat you.. except i would have witnesses for my johns....

and m2k and atomsk are the people on that list that i'd be worried about :D and dmbrandom ****s on campy oli's.... we'll see what my style can do against him

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
So if I waste my time and pull up a bunch of NJ tournies with barely any NY rep(something that wouldn't happen here), you'll concede? I haven't done it because it would be boring and time consuming.

Besides you've distracted me. The original point was that we would **** you guys in crew battle due to being more talented overall, especially now that you don't have m2k as a crutch

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
uhhhhh LOL
md/va would clearly **** nj w/o m2k

ny/nj is not a region.........md is only associated with northern VA.... thats why were together

just b/c you pulled out like 8 events?? LOL that doesnt mean aynthing
we have every1 from md/va EVERY WEEK

either way inui....i love you in person.....but over the comp....sometimes i just wanna slap you....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So if I waste my time and pull up a bunch of NJ tournies with barely any NY rep(something that wouldn't happen here), you'll concede? I haven't done it because it would be boring and time consuming.

Besides you've distracted me. The original point was that we would **** you guys in crew battle due to being more talented overall, especially now that you don't have m2k as a crutch
No, I'll just point out how your wrong and present more evidence. You can't win this debate.

I love how Mew2King is so far above everyone that he creates the illusion that whatever team he's on requires him in order to be something. It's foolish. We are extremely talented overall.

I speak from experience. Winning doubles down there is usually way easier than winning it up here.

we've played 3 times i believe... you won 2 of he 3... or if it was 4, my bad.. i can always use the john liek you did when i beat you.. except i would have witnesses for my johns....

and m2k and atomsk are the people on that list that i'd be worried about :D and dmbrandom ****s on campy oli's.... we'll see what my style can do against him
I've beaten you at least four times, and the only time you won was waaaaaay back in like the early summer of last year or something before I even became that good.

You should be worried about me based on you not even taking games since that first set way back in 1952. >_>; You probably won't beat me, dude. It's just a fact. I'm really good against Olimar.

uhhhhh LOL
md/va would clearly **** nj w/o m2k

ny/nj is not a region.........md is only associated with northern VA.... thats why were together

just b/c you pulled out like 8 events?? LOL that doesnt mean aynthing
we have every1 from md/va EVERY WEEK

either way inui....i love you in person.....but over the comp....sometimes i just wanna slap you....
Once again, you have been tricked by an illusion. Has Atomsk not wrecked you all enough times?

You will be defeated in a crew battle. We do not need Mew2King to do so.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
you can have M2K... we'll still win -.- and we'll play again in the futur.... your "i'm the best in the game and should nvr lose character" vs my olimar... we'll see what happens

or, maybe i'll bat you with your main... kinda as a slap in the face :D

edit: didn't we win the last crew battle?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
No, people will just get exasperated with how you twist things and give up. You will think you won though

Yes, M2K is broken

Do you have any idea how often you've brought up doubles in a conversation that has nothing to do with doubles?

*high fives Candy*

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
No, I'll just point out how your wrong and present more evidence. You can't win this debate.

I love how Mew2King is so far above everyone that he creates the illusion that whatever team he's on requires him in order to be something. It's foolish. We are extremely talented overall.

I speak from experience. Winning doubles down there is usually way easier than winning it up here.

I've beaten you at least four times, and the only time you won was waaaaaay back in like the early summer of last year or something before I even became that good.

You should be worried about me based on you not even taking games since that first set way back in 1952. >_>; You probably won't beat me, dude. It's just a fact. I'm really good against Olimar.

Once again, you have been tricked by an illusion. Has Atomsk not wrecked you all enough times?

You will be defeated in a crew battle. We do not need Mew2King to do so.

ummmm ok?? lets see
atomsk and adhd at max would take 4 stocks each....not even that much if we send it the right ppl
and then every1 in md/va after that will be consistantly be taking 5 stocks from you guys since no1 else in that region comes even close (except ksizzle)

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
adhd... leav hat to me or boss
atomsk... leave that to neo...

hmmmmmmmm, their goes that "Advantage"
LOL....and the funny thing is....the top 10 in md/va are all like practically just as good as each other.......they have like 3 ppl little better....but if you send the right ppl the "little better' leaves...and then our next 7 would **** your next 7 LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mhmm, lots of stuff to counter. Thanks for feeding my addiction to debate and confrontations. :)

you can have M2K... we'll still win -.-

Based on...? It's already looking abysmal for your area even without us having Mew2King because two of our players are better than your entire region.

and we'll play again in the futur.... your "i'm the best in the game and should nvr lose character" vs my olimar... we'll see what happens

or, maybe i'll bat you with your main... kinda as a slap in the face :D

If you think you're going to touch me in MK dittos, think again. I have taken out ksizzle our last two sets in them and he's been scared onto Lucario to fight me. I have become incredible at the ditto to the point where I can go nearly even with Mew2King in doubles and I don't find a lot of MKs that hard to beat in dittos, including dmbrandon and Anti.

Go for it. It's more fun than camping against an Olimar.

edit: didn't we win the last crew battle?
Correct, however...

We purposely crippled ourselves and fought basically only your best players. It was a very small event. If you think this counts for anything...that's pathetic.

No, people will just get exasperated with how you twist things and give up. You will think you won though

The truth is the truth. You can't counter hard facts, and that's what I provide.

Yes, M2K is broken

Do you have any idea how often you've brought up doubles in a conversation that has nothing to do with doubles?

*high fives Candy*

Who cares? Doubles tournaments count just as much. I play doubles. I'm saying this region is way harder to fight in doubles than your region. Your teams are usually not hard to beat. That's part of this "overall talent" you're bragging about. Apparently it doesn't spread to 50% of the tournament?

ummmm ok?? lets see
atomsk and adhd at max would take 4 stocks each....not even that much if we send it the right ppl
and then every1 in md/va after that will be consistantly be taking 5 stocks from you guys since no1 else in that region comes even close (except ksizzle)

I'm glad you think this way. It will just make things easier and make our victory feel more awesome. Fool.

You seem to be forgetting something. Atomsk and I travel down to your region constantly. We know how good you are overall. We have for a while. We have watched your progression up close. However, you are not educated in the same way about our area. None of you are.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doubles has different variables than singles. doubles also doesn't pertain to a crew battle that our region would win easily. The one at apex doesn't count imo. The next one should...with money on the line
And? You claimed your region was more talented overall. I'm telling you, based on a massive amount of experience getting 1st/2nd to Mew2King many times in both regions, that the players up here are more skilled in doubles overall. That's 50% of the tournament already.

I agree that the next one should involve cash and count.

Edit:

You seem to be forgetting something. Atomsk and I travel down to your region constantly. We know how good you are overall. We have for a while. We have watched your progression up close. However, you are not educated in the same way about our area. None of you are.

This is extremely important, btw. It is easily the strongest point I have made.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'm down for a regional crew battle wit money on the line.. what event will b big enough for this to take place? the mass torny in august?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i'm down for a regional crew battle wit money on the line.. what event will b big enough for this to take place? the mass torny in august?
Yeah, that sounds great if enough people from both areas show up.

We're using Mew2King, by the way. If you don't like it, don't talk trash and don't bother competing. He's in my crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Nah, that would be unfair to the midwest. btw that post is you subconsciously admitting defeat
I wasn't asking your permission to use him. We're using him. Him living in the Midwest for a month doesn't erase the 20 years he lived here and the fact that he's in my crew.

I don't think he's a requirement for us to win, but he sure as heck makes it easier. P~S seems to think we'll lose even with him. So, let's go.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i mean... i don't represent my entire region.. but i personally don't care if you have M2K or not... doesn't matter to me... md/va > nj/ny are we counting yall together or not btw? i mean north va/md is smaller then either of those states, but just curious

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i certainly wont be convinced that md/va is worse than tristate, unless inui gives me a several-thousand word essay, complete with factual evidence, addressing everyone's points individually. since inui never does this, its hopeless.

Noraa

Smash Lord
Inui you wont do well in region battle, you shouldnt even be in the line up if ny is with nj lol.

meepxzero

Smash Master
wow @ this thread....

you can have m2k lol. I honestly think my ic are more broken then any mk now LOL. *pivot grabs tornado all ***** day*.

I train hard like neo now.... I dont ever plan on losing to mk like him now.

But in reality NJs slightly better. Especially when pretty much all of h2yl quit except chu. Then plank quit too.. our only

gay mk. They all had potential to get better but they hate the game.

hova

Smash Champion
wow!! get this ****ty argument out of the Cooter thread

who the *** cares

this thread is dedicated solely for me finding people to play Kart/Brawl with

*** you inui, you suck... *hugs*

everyone else can stfu and gtfo as well

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
wow @ this thread....

you can have m2k lol. I honestly think my ic are more broken then any mk now LOL. *pivot grabs tornado all ***** day*.

But in reality NJs slightly better. Especially when pretty much all of h2yl quit except chu. Then plank quit too.. our only

gay mk. They all had potential to get better but they hate the game.
>.> meep, how is NJ slightly better? and h2yl ran melee.... not brawl, we have enough talent without them. we don't need gay mk's to beat ny/nj

o yea.... my bad hova, thought this was originalz thread... then i realized a page later it wasn't XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui you wont do well in region battle, you shouldnt even be in the line up if ny is with nj lol.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?

wow @ this thread....

But in reality NJs slightly better. Especially when pretty much all of h2yl quit except chu. Then plank quit too.. our only gay mk. They all had potential to get better but they hate the game.
I plan on taking you out and I'm sure Mew2King can still beat you, lol. You're amazing and I admire your courage for not having a problem with us using Mew2King.

Yes, NJ is slightly stronger overall indeed.

Top Bottom