• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash Tourney!!! Get Your Spot Now!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo, I was at SNES a few weeks back, and I was playing on ninjalink's hacked wii, some of the stage stuff he had on there burned my retinas

srsly. the BF ones that make everything look all earthy and realistic, those are cool, everything else as far as stages, hurts my eyes to look at...

also, yes I go by KIDGoggles, and yes I am good at both smash games and yes I do play sonic, and yes I will money match you.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Yo, I was at SNES a few weeks back, and I was playing on ninjalink's hacked wii, some of the stage stuff he had on there burned my retinas

srsly. the BF ones that make everything look all earthy and realistic, those are cool, everything else as far as stages, hurts my eyes to look at...

also, yes I go by KIDGoggles, and yes I am good at both smash games and yes I do play sonic, and yes I will money match you.
Have you played on the Dr Eggman FD? Its like playing through a kaleidescope. I played like five matches in a row there and my eyes had to adjust back to the room when I was done.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Kid ill 1$ MM u in melee. Gannon dittos. Also im taking brawl + money matches!!!!!!! lets play!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
ill mm you gaia $2 ganon ditto you too goggles but we already have one so only $1 for the ditto if you want i know youre a shtickler with your mm's

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im throwing down 1 $ MM in all games. Brawl, Brawl+, Melee. ONLY 1 Dollarr.

Pr_I_me

Smash Rookie
@KID: Im gonna be playing Brawl exclusively.
And sure, ill MM you.
$1 matches of course.

But thats even if my ride situation works out for me to get there.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
nahhhhhh son, *****s need to stop pussin out like cura.

prime, you was talkin mad junk before.
YOU WAS TALKIN ALL THAT GUUUUDD ISH A SECOND AGO!

you can put 5 up dawg, youre playing a counterpick match up.

@bry, youre also playing a decidedly advantaged match up to your character as well, you can put 2 dollars up.

also, IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE.
I will be playing all of my money matches, IMMEDIATELY upon arrival to the venue, If you ask me to give you five min to practice or get ready or some bullshiz, I WILL NOT PLAY YOU. There have been many many occasions, where i will give a person a few friendlys and than either:

1. they will see how good I am and not want to play me for money, or
2. Forget to play me until its too late. (lookin at you leet-0)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yo kid ill mm you first thing lol $5 melee MM bo5 $2 melee ganon ditto and a $1 brawl mm is that what we got? i can do 2 for brawl

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord

I will be playing all of my money matches, IMMEDIATELY upon arrival to the venue, If you ask me to give you five min to practice or get ready or some bullshiz, I WILL NOT PLAY YOU. There have been many many occasions, where i will give a person a few friendlys and than either:

1. they will see how good I am and not want to play me for money, or
And what if this 5 min warm up bull shiz is not against you? Id MM you, but I personally haven't played Brawl in almost a month, so it will take me a little bit to get back into it (ive been playing melee exclusively since I got to college, nobody else plays Brawl seriously here......) Idk. I guess Ill see after the smashfest.

Pr_I_me

Smash Rookie
Not quite aware of the junk i was talking about before apparently, but fine.
Well see how i feel about my MMs when i get there.
:p

Your seem to be very confident about your metagame non the less.

Also,
@Bry: My ride is starting to look a little more solid, so my attendance will hopefully be there.
Ill probably bring a small t.v. along too.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace

Not once have I forgotten our MM. I always assumed you had better people to play >_>
Either way, I'll be requesting our match once you walk through the door.

Yo Altairian! I know you're bringing 100 people so you'll probably be late, but we gotta get some dubz practice once you arrive. Give me some way to recognize you; I'm bad with the faces XD.
It shouldn't be too hard for you to find a dude playing Ness, but for clarification I'm guaranteed to be wearing a video game related shirt.

EDIT: No textures, No Brawl- plz. Let's keep things as normal as possible for the first tourney.

Kantō

Smash Champion
okay goggles ill 2 mm you thats kool, ill prolly just bring an extra 20 bux with me for mm's ill play with that money until i have no more or i have made a lot more lol

altairian

Smash Lord
Well I'm heading up saturday night for Gaia's smashfest, so I should be there early =)
I'll be wearing a black shirt with some heavy metal band on it most likely...I'm pretty sure I remember what you look like though so I should be able to find you right away.

If all else fails, I'll be the one playing pikachu that's not pikapika and not the TO (pretty sure we're the only pika's attending...) :p

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

ONE MOAHHHHH THING

I will also not be accepting any money matches for less than 2 dollars. 1 dollar is bull crap and not enough for me to make me care enough about the match to play for real and not sandbag.

Cant make it, Family **** I was unaware of.

That sucks.
That blows guy, i hope everyones alright
If all else fails, I'll be the one playing pikachu that's not pikapika and not the TO (pretty sure we're the only pika's attending...) :p
that is already WAYYYY too many pikachus

Kantō

Smash Champion
gaia have u created a thread for the sat. smashfest yet?
also i would like to see those vids from today!!!

Pr_I_me

Smash Rookie
Nope, im a new comer into your guys community of smash.

Itll be my first time meeting all you guys at the sunday tourney.
So ill have to make a good first impression.

Kantō

Smash Champion
Nope, im a new comer into your guys community of smash.

Itll be my first time meeting all you guys at the sunday tourney.
So ill have to make a good first impression.
thats great man, im glad that there are some new comers interested in the tourney

I think we're gonna have to fight now. I'm not gonna take that lying down!
haha a lil friendly competition never hurt anybody:chuckle:
cant wait to play you to BTW

Top Bottom