• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20 Syracuse Smash Tourney!!! Get Your Spot Now!

Sharky

Smash Master
flat bike tire + making a wrong turn walking + nobody there/answering when I finally got to cura's + finding out on the way back I was only about a block away when I got the flat = fail. fml >___>

Kantō

Smash Champion
flat bike tire + making a wrong turn walking + nobody there/answering when I finally got to cura's + finding out on the way back I was only about a block away when I got the flat = fail. fml >___>
thats sucks sharky i was wondering where u were,
u should have called me we would have came and picked up up

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yah sharky i wasnt anywhere near the door if u stopped by was in the room watching something or on the phone should have rang the doorbell.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Yo everyone entering melee, make sure you don't let KoJ get top 5.

**** that ****. He plays falco.
I can potentially beat everyone but Jesse.

KoJ Will probbly get top 3 considering the majority of us that do play melee dont play often or play brawl more
Someone with a little bit of sense.

xD top 3.
Hes gotta beat Jesse, Pikapika, and Mana.
Chances are slim but **** happens sometime.
And hes gonna beat Dudutsai x 1000.
MM. You won't.

Blah blah blah I'm stupid
Do you have some sort of issue with me?

I'm going to practice all weekend and hit top form for this, and then I'm bringing me some effing cheerleaders to keep my fighting spirit up.

I'm going to conduct this hate train right up your caddy *****. Grow up people, this is smash, not high school.

Kantō

Smash Champion
whoa whoa whats with all the hostilitity guys?
all of us are gunna play everyone else on sunday, so will see whos talking a big game and whos not lol
good luck everyone!

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Some people talk big even if they can't live up to their own hype, which actually makes the tournament more enjoyable for me. There really isn't any hostility here, just trash-talk to the max XD.

If I was trash talking I'd be utterly humiliated at the tourney, hence why I usually keep my mouth shut.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
KoJ is so **** serious about this game, don't **** with him!

just don't let your talk be empty koj you have to get top 2 to prove yourself lol no third bs

Sharky

Smash Master
whoa whoa whats with all the hostilitity guys?
all of us are gunna play everyone else on sunday, so will see whos talking a big game and whos not lol
good luck everyone!

this is normal for them bry, don't worry about it, it's all good =)

we'll just have to **** em up cuse style when they get here XD

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Buffalo has Mighty Taco. What is Syracuse going to give me to drag my fat @$$ to this?

Make it good, Bry. :D

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Unfortunately A Lot of the players are making talk of how there gonna place top, or pull money. However only pikapika! has stated he was gonna win events. No one wants to win? only place in money? I guess that shows the lack of confidence in players.

Also I am not entering melee singles, However if someone good wanted to team id be interested.

Another note, The venue does not have internet so the tournament will not be streamed. I will be bringing my recording equip, so that Main matches will be recorded. Meaning top players will be recorded cause no one wants to see 2 bad kids going at it rolling around and such. So if someone else can bring a recording stuff to record matches that way everyone can be recording at least once or so that would be good.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
cant you get an air card or something matt?

also, the first declaration that was made in this thread was that I was going to win brawl doubles.

brawl singles is going to be a toss up, as there are many good people entering and brackets are going to have a big impact on placing i think based on the fact that some people can and can not beat others and the best people are all around the same skill level.

I can and will beat all of you tho.

and seeing as this is going to be a big cash cow for me, im ok with spending a bit of money to hit up that dino bbq

melee singles I play non existant characters, so its impossible for me to win that. tho i think i can make a little bit of money on that.

and melee doubles, im a little bit unsure of my partner but i think we can take that too.

altairian

Smash Lord
A note to everyone riding in my car:
If you want to listen to music other than metal, you better bring some CD's or a flash drive with music on it. If you want me to download something for my flash drive you best tell me in the next few hours, and it best be something that doesn't suck ****. Oh, and JayZ and Nelly (and anything that sounds remotely like their music) is banned from my car. You're walking the rest of the way if you try to play that **** in my car :p

Also again bring your setups, no excuses. Whatever you need to bring will fit in my car, so don't be a ***** and leave your tv/wii at home.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, if theres any possible way i could hitch a ride with someone for this...would be great

im in rochester 61 fairgate st, Ahh plz someone pick me up!
ill keep checking this hourly!

Kantō

Smash Champion
this is normal for them bry, don't worry about it, it's all good =)

we'll just have to **** em up cuse style when they get here XD
im all in for trash talk believe me...
i just hate when people get upset cuz it makes the game not fun for everyone, and thats what the point of all this is. to have fun.

but hell yea cuse is gunna **** em up:chuckle:

:yoshi: Buffalo has Mighty Taco. What is Syracuse going to give me to drag my fat @$$ to this?

Make it good, Bry. :D
dont worry about food,
as some of you guys know i work in a resturaunt, and im gunna have them make us pizzas
and im gunna buy a bunch of different sodas and drinks n stuff.
ill be selling them for a buck a slice , a buck a can of soda
reasonable?

thats a good point... Is there any really good syracuse only restarants that we can hit up after this tourney?
my resturaunt:chuckle:
Casa Di Copanis , italian joint.
it about 5 mins away from the tourney site.

Unfortunately A Lot of the players are making talk of how there gonna place top, or pull money. However only pikapika! has stated he was gonna win events. No one wants to win? only place in money? I guess that shows the lack of confidence in players.

Also I am not entering melee singles, However if someone good wanted to team id be interested.

Another note, The venue does not have internet so the tournament will not be streamed. I will be bringing my recording equip, so that Main matches will be recorded. Meaning top players will be recorded cause no one wants to see 2 bad kids going at it rolling around and such. So if someone else can bring a recording stuff to record matches that way everyone can be recording at least once or so that would be good.
i have one recording setup :chuckle:

A note to everyone riding in my car:
If you want to listen to music other than metal, you better bring some CD's or a flash drive with music on it. If you want me to download something for my flash drive you best tell me in the next few hours, and it best be something that doesn't suck ****. Oh, and JayZ and Nelly (and anything that sounds remotely like their music) is banned from my car. You're walking the rest of the way if you try to play that **** in my car :p

Also again bring your setups, no excuses. Whatever you need to bring will fit in my car, so don't be a ***** and leave your tv/wii at home.
thanks man! bring as many setups as possible:chuckle:

Shiri

Smash Chump
dont worry about food,
as some of you guys know i work in a resturaunt, and im gunna have them make us pizzas
and im gunna buy a bunch of different sodas and drinks n stuff.
ill be selling them for a buck a slice , a buck a can of soda
reasonable?
:yoshi: ...

9/10.

-1 point for not providing me with a winning lottery ticket along with the food.

Sharky

Smash Master

9/10.

-1 point for not providing me with a winning lottery ticket along with the food.
so you're going then? Team Yoshi? lol I just wanna see it in action/crash in flames lol

ooh and we can have that eating mm you talked about in the yoshi boards XD

...if I have money for it =/

Kantō

Smash Champion

9/10.

i will be raffling off 3 gamestop giftcards. u get one free ticket with venue fee, also i will be selling them, 3 bucks an arm length , so u can win one of those haha:chuckle:

Top Bottom