• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/15 SleepyK's Sleepy tournament:KevinM, go to a hospital/Darc=too good/We Love GAWes

Somasu

Smash Ace
Darc's sig is amazing..

I want to enlarge my guinea pig!

And I'm sure the doubles tourney won't end at 3:30 anyway, so Chaddd shall make it to singles.

Speaking of teams.. anyone wanna team?

o and ya for a all nude tourney but only if alot of girls come where having smash fest not sasuge fest people lol
:D Nothing wrong with sausage fests! </f4ggot>

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!

OMFG CN U PLZ MAKE THIS TOURNEY A LITTLE LATER?!

I have work until 3, and it's a decent drive from here as well. I wouldn't be much later than 3:30 or 3:45, but do you think you can save singles till like 3 or so? I mean, teams = lame anyway, so can you make sure I can still enter singles? KTHXBYELOL
Guess this means you can't give me a ride.

Can anyone else give me a ride pleeeeeeaaase!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Nicaboy, if you and your brother keep typing like that, you are NOT going to get a lot of action from the other guys in a lesbian chat room.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nicaboy, if you and your brother keep typing like that, you are NOT going to get a lot of action from the other guys in a lesbian chat room.

what aw man then what should i do. the girls in the other chat room dont like me as much:(
FYI i said from now on i will type proper after sleepy got on me for the short typing

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol chaddd obviously hasn't been keeping up with the thread, what with our laijin needing to come at like three and whatnot. <3 chaddd.

So chaddd, uhh, people can come as early as I wake up on saturday, but if a bunch of people show up we're going to have like a low tier tourney or something to pass the time until around 3 or 3:30, when we start teams, since a bunch of people can't come until like 3:30 anyway.

There was quite a bit of debate/talk about this, amidst my penchants for random sillyness and Darc and KevinM.

But yeah.

Guys I'm continuously updating the first post I made, so check up on that if you mention something.

I want this tournament to be a lot of fun and have a lot of people show up, so any and all suggestions are appreciated. :)
Sleepy out.

Last edited:

eastheaven

Smash Ace
i have a better idea, it's all super-banned stages set on random tournament and all the normal and counterpick stages are off random.

also elliot is coming only if he can get a ride after his 1PM event is over, which is over ~4
he is making his own ride arrangements

SleepyK

lol Tong, we'll think of something fun.
Mega FFA tournament, perhaps.

Somasu

Smash Ace
what? sorry i just dont no what are you trying to do here buddy. if your trying to hurt my feelings your not doing a good job o and clarke for brwal
=P Sorry, I'm just randomly expressing my sexuality.(gay, if you couldn't tell) Felt like doing so after you said you didn't want a sausage fest and whatnot.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I hope I can come to this tourney!

I guess it all depends on how my parole officer feels about me being in close contact with 30+ people "playing video games"

I don't care if I miss doubles cuz I'll get ***** anyways, and I don't mind missing the LTT because smash bros is a LTT for me. I just want singles and crew battle~

Also our present is going to be the best one
Nobody even try to top it

SleepyK

Parole officer.........?

And don't have that mentality D:<

Elliot, do you know anyone at tech that does modeling in Maya/Lightwave/3DSMax?

I'm afraid teaching myself these programs is going to take quite a while.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, maybe I 'll team with Soma after all.

If I had known you were gay, I would have like put my arm around you or something instead of closing myself up in the car, driving back from steak and shake, trying to give you more room.

By they way, I'm not gay, but I'm not straight or bi.

Geez, if Rushuna reads this, he's going to...I don't know.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Hmm, maybe I 'll team with Soma after all.

If I had known you were gay, I would have like put my arm around you or something instead of closing myself up in the car, driving back from steak and shake, trying to give you more room.

By they way, I'm not gay, but I'm not straight or bi.

Geez, if Rushuna reads this, he's going to...I don't know.
You didn't know? Figured you did since Rushuna knew at the Nana games.

And I'm confused o.o; You're not gay, straight, or bi? Wha?

Tourney in a few days :D Yaaay!

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
I don't care if I miss doubles cuz I'll get ***** anyways, and I don't mind missing the LTT because smash bros is a LTT for me. I just want singles and crew battle~
Hey!! Team Fresh Prince never loses. We just cant let GA know how good we are...yet. >.>

Edit: and I am definitely down for a bit of a just for kicks tournament like low tier or items or whatever.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Hey!! Team Fresh Prince never loses. We just cant let GA know how good we are...yet. >.>

Edit: and I am definitely down for a bit of a just for kicks tournament like low tier or items or whatever.
LTTs are serious business . . . like YA RLY!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
fresh prince team=scrub

next to the amazing name for me an marty which has yet to be announced

but just think about it...

Team Ball Sweat
Team We Win All The Money
Team RickRoll

by induction, we can assume that our team name, when heard, will eviscerate your very ear drum.

SleepyK

Lol ^ above post.
that was completely necessary, and poignant.
and why do you say "peace" as if you wrote some sort of essay-post?

who's all coming early
and who's bringing stuff again?
we kinda didn't do that well.

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
who's all coming early
and who's bringing stuff again?
we kinda didn't do that well.
You already have me down for what im bringin, but just in case
im bringin a cube, card, and copy of Smash.
i think i have version 1.0, dont really know how to tell for sure,
but the back of my smash has DOL-GALE-0-01, i dont see anything with a 2 on my smash disc.

also, i would like to come a little early. 11-12 maybe? i want to get in as many warm-up matches as possible.

Somasu

Smash Ace
Sleeepy, I'll probably come between 12 and 1. I'll give you a call when I'm leaving so you know I'm coming.

I'll be bringing my 'Cube and Smash, my VCR, and my beautiful face.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I can bring a smashcube, but it looks like you won't be needing it.
Lemme know if you need it, and I'll bring it.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Reflex, JX31, Datman, Dogy, and I should be arriving somewhere between twelve and one.

I'm bringing a tv and a cube.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
I really hope I win.

I think it's great you guys are looking out for the elites, but don't you "yourself" want to win?

Top Bottom