• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/15 SleepyK's Sleepy tournament:KevinM, go to a hospital/Darc=too good/We Love GAWes

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh ok.
if nicaboy makes it to the thing later, we can play it then.
darc can I play jp plz.
hehe i can come i jus wont make it 4 the tounament. thats want i really want to see how far i could make it between elite like urself. me and battaousai although we fight alot about who is best we are pretty much equal between falco and sheik speaking 4 both of us we be gald 2 take ur money lol im not trash talkin something said he would say something like that. well are u going 2 awa next week eastheaven?

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
confused with the gamboy part but y play halo with ur feet. thats random ur random but i think its funny lol. u guys should make to semi at least i have high hopes 4 u guys altough i wish i could come **** gotta work .
I was just saying your gaint walls of text make me strain my eyes to try and read them.
Don't get me wrong, I believe you are indeed an intelligent person, just your typing prowess just lacks a bit...
However, I understand, that is how most people on the internet type, I'm just new to it.

But, yeah, Halo with our feet, I will have to fill you in on the story of Clarke.

*seizures over Darc's sig*

Jx31

Smash Ace
Sorry about not replying. If I have room, I'd be glad to take you. My plans are kind of hinged on the plans of others at the moment. Hit me up on aim in the near future and we'll see what we can do.
Can you pm me your aim? It's not on your profile.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
and his lil bro FlaminRoy(Roy user. . . he sucks in other words :laugh:im thinking of naming our crew FUKU: Fierce Ultimate Kicka$$ers Unite!!
HAY.
Roy is cool.
And that's a silly sounding crew name... especially since it's usually ***-kickers, not the other way around.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
roy = pwn
if i beat you with roy, battousai, i'm gonna laugh. a lot. also, anyone know why roy is considered misspelled on this forum?

Probably, because Roy has the most redneck hick sounding name, out of the whole smash roster.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I was just saying your gaint walls of text make me strain my eyes to try and read them.
Don't get me wrong, I believe you are indeed an intelligent person, just your typing prowess just lacks a bit...
However, I understand, that is how most people on the internet type, I'm just new to it.

But, yeah, Halo with our feet, I will have to fill you in on the story of Clarke.

*seizures over Darc's sig*
ya sorry may be i should speak proper like this huh but thats boring but thanks for the compliment of me being some what smart:) well please do fill me in sounds intresting of and halo with feet sounds fun bcuz it looks hard

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
roy = pwn
if i beat you with roy, battousai, i'm gonna laugh. a lot. also, anyone know why roy is considered misspelled on this forum?
HAY.
Roy is cool.
And that's a silly sounding crew name... especially since it's usually ***-kickers, not the other way around.
Everyone, i was just joking, calm down
So, let me rephrase my sentence by saying that "FlamingRoy Sucks With Roy" instead of "Roy Sucks"

BTW, sleepy, i was just joking about the F.U.K.U. crew name. I honestly would kill myself by blowing off my head with a 12 gauge shotgun before i named my crew that.

Nicaboy, dude, you know im 10 times better than you. Don't get mad and try to lie about it because you cant own up to my skillz.:grin: And you and i both know that i 4 stocked you twice. TWICE. and you have not yet 4 stocked me, so i think that settles our little rivalry;)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: SleepyK > all other Ks, including, but not limited to:

FeistyK
AnnoyingK
Po-K-mon
AwakeK
and O-K.

SleepyK

Everyone knows letter fights have been banned since Malcom X vs Pope John Paul V.

Nicaboy, typing in correct English certainly is not "boring" - that's an excuse because you're either a horrible speller or you're just plain too lazy to move your fingers to type out whole words.

Typing correctly and spacing things out makes posts easier to read through.

Imagine if my information was all
"LULZ gyuz Slipikay hurr im hvn a trny at my hosue lulz my hosu iz at blah blah strt rulz r 8 min 4 stk bnd stgs r finl desnatin pokamn stsrim bttlfld trny strs t lik i dno guyz wutz a gud tym to strt"
YEAH WHAT A FUN READ.
I'd bet everyone would want to come to that tourney.

SleepyK

Where the Wild Things Are!
That's one of the best books ever.

Seriously.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Alright, well, if anyone wants to hear the story of Clarke, and why we should play Halo 2 with our feet, just send me a private message, and I will fill you in on one if the best inside jokes we HAVE!!!!

List of things I think we should do, for fun or profit:

Halo 2 with feet
Smash brothers blind-folded
Smash brothers with our feet

Any other suggestions?

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Smash upside down
Smash after being spun around in circles for 5 minutes
Smash while dancing
Smash in the nude

The list just goes on.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Hey Sleepy, have you settled on a time yet? And when is the earliest we can arrive?

SleepyK

I vote for smash in the nude all tourney.
Or at least without pants.

Uhh you can arrive whenever you want, Prac.
I'll make food if you're hungry.
Low tier tourney will start at like.. 12 pm to 1 pm ish, since no one will be there on time.
Teams to start at.. it seems 3 is the best time.
Singles will start when teams ends.
If anyone wants to start it earlier just say so.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Everyone, i was just joking, calm down
So, let me rephrase my sentence by saying that "FlamingRoy Sucks With Roy" instead of "Roy Sucks"

BTW, sleepy, i was just joking about the F.U.K.U. crew name. I honestly would kill myself by blowing off my head with a 12 gauge shotgun before i named my crew that.

Nicaboy, dude, you know im 10 times better than you. Don't get mad and try to lie about it because you cant own up to my skillz.:grin: And you and i both know that i 4 stocked you twice. TWICE. and you have not yet 4 stocked me, so i think that settles our little rivalry;)
Everyone knows letter fights have been banned since Malcom X vs Pope John Paul V.

Nicaboy, typing in correct English certainly is not "boring" - that's an excuse because you're either a horrible speller or you're just plain too lazy to move your fingers to type out whole words.

Typing correctly and spacing things out makes posts easier to read through.

Imagine if my information was all
"LULZ gyuz Slipikay hurr im hvn a trny at my hosue lulz my hosu iz at blah blah strt rulz r 8 min 4 stk bnd stgs r finl desnatin pokamn stsrim bttlfld trny strs t lik i dno guyz wutz a gud tym to strt"
YEAH WHAT A FUN READ.
I'd bet everyone would want to come to that tourney.
Alright, well, if anyone wants to hear the story of Clarke, and why we should play Halo 2 with our feet, just send me a private message, and I will fill you in on one if the best inside jokes we HAVE!!!!

List of things I think we should do, for fun or profit:

Halo 2 with feet
Smash brothers blind-folded
Smash brothers with our feet

Any other suggestions?
well i know this much i wont lie u 4 stock me with people i dont use ex bowser vs falco. ur wrong i have 4 stocked not often(as u dont 4 stock me often as well either like u said 2 times) though i get close sometimes but when im on the verge guees what u and flamminroy do EXIT ex peach vs falco and i qoute" lets just act like that didnt happen" end qoute so thats why u dont get 4 stocked often. unlike u i play my matches out even if im losing. like i said i wont lie YES u have 4 stocked but think a min if u 4stocked me often i think u wouldnt wont me on the crew or play teams with u right? i dont think i beter than u. i c u as a equal seeing how we both switch of on who wins when playing our mains. u are not that much greater than me dont think. that like u said "when i play u for some reason i play alot faster than when i play other people" so dont go there kiddo. y i c u as a rival is so that we both can get better than we already as well as since we r the 2 best on our crew so ya

sleepy i get the point. although im very use 2 tlkin short im very use 2 it so ya. i can read that fine although i see why others might struggle with that so i type more proper from now on ok

shuffle train yes plz do fill me in so ya people

SleepyK

sleepy i get the point. although im very use 2 tlkin short im very use 2 it so ya. i can read that fine although i see why others might struggle with that so i type more proper from now on ok
I appreciate that.

WTF are you talking about?
Smash > girls.

You don't need girls if you have smash... you don't even need clothes.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Fullmetal: Fine, whatever, $5 it is then.
Eastheaven: So far, no i don't have my crew yet.
We have me (the best . . . obviously), nicaboy(shiek user/ Very cheap killer),
and his lil bro FlaminRoy(Roy user. . . he sucks in other words :laugh:
im thinking of naming our crew FUKU: Fierce Ultimate Kicka$$ers Unite!!

ill most likely be the only one from FUKU to be at Sleepys tourney. ill see you there.
ur just mad cuz i beat falco wit Roy so when u go to the awa tourny or i go to your place which ever comes first i challenge ur falco ill be practicing all week so be prepared oh n how bout the name bef Best Elite fighters

SleepyK

Guys, is english really that difficult?
I wasn't born in this country and I have little difficulty spelling words out and using sentences.
Typing isn't that hard either.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Going off-topic for a bit

Anyone with a sig like Darc's=awesome *joins the Darc bandwagon*

chaddd

Smash Lord
OMFG CN U PLZ MAKE THIS TOURNEY A LITTLE LATER?!

I have work until 3, and it's a decent drive from here as well. I wouldn't be much later than 3:30 or 3:45, but do you think you can save singles till like 3 or so? I mean, teams = lame anyway, so can you make sure I can still enter singles? KTHXBYELOL

Top Bottom