• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/15 SleepyK's Sleepy tournament:KevinM, go to a hospital/Darc=too good/We Love GAWes

Gerbil

Smash Champion
If for some random reason I do end up showing (my post in PR says no) then I will play as a Marth. It isn't very good, he just likes to FSmash a lot and people get hit ^.^

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If I had money to spare, I'd totally go to this.

As it is, I've just enough money to make it to AWA; does anyone want to MM me? If I win, I'm reimbursed for it; if I lose, then you've got your money.

I'd quite like to come, though. Someone help me.

Prac352

Smash Lord

As it is, I've just enough money to make it to AWA; does anyone want to MM me? If I win, I'm reimbursed for it; if I lose, then you've got your money.

Don't jew out on me at the last minute again. Call me and we'll work something out.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
I'll be at AWA. Idk about money matches yet I will probably have spent all my money Friday on hentai. I mean pokemon the third season...

@Soma: DONE.

@Shiek/Marth crew battle: FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL Shiek is for people that fail at life.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
When will singles start/end? I've got some kind of plans for later that day so I need to know.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
as soon as doubles ends.
Seeing as how everyone's like "I have stuff to do and don't want to celebrate sleepyk's birthday"
I might consider starting singles first, so you can all come for the money, leave my house, and forget it was my birthday. jerks.

And reflex I'll pay for your **** if you don't have money. You too gerbil.

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Yo sleepy, i got u covered. I can make A ten dollar donation to help out either those who lack money, or as a good old donation to the B-day fund. Up to you how you use it. (Still got enough for singles and doubles.)

SleepyK

if money is an issue for his coming then I'll remove the issue.

bottesini

Smash Rookie
my car would beat the **** out of prac's car

XIF
Marty
Tong
Tong's roomie
Luis (as in the 17 or so year old, i dunno what his official tag is) he was hanging with me and boss nasty before i started classes at tech when we went to evan's house.
Can I go ahead and call shotgun?

P.S. Has anyone talked to Boss Nasty and confirmed he is actually coming?

SleepyK

can't set rules after shotgun has been called.
gotta set 'em before, or as you're calling.

nicaboy

Smash Champion

hey if your going to awa i totaly mm you. you have # SO WE CAN DISSCUSS specifics. sounds like fun 1$ matches lets go. i would go higher but i wanna buy other stuff there

SleepyK

So, today I turned 18. Although technically, since I was born in Korea, I was eighteen yesterday, but whatever.

Somehow, I expected it to be different. That's it, though.
When I was younger I always expected the transition from youth to adulthood at 18 was some sort of automatic, magical thing.
There's no sudden sense of maturity, no increase in intelligence, no worldly wisdom gained save what I gained through living.
I still don't really know anything about myself. I still have the same mental and emotional problems I've carried with me, the same struggle with my religion, the same trouble with dealing with people I care about and the same silly, childish fears.
Sometimes people tell me, "John, you're too nice", but I don't think I'm very nice at all. If anything, I hate myself. I guess I try to make up to me by trying to be nice to people, so they don't hate me as much as I do.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

BloodOfTheFallen's music teacher once said that he knew he was going to do something with music when he was growing up.
Sometimes I just want to go out and reach for something, to do.. something.
But I guess I don't really know what I want.

Sometimes I wish things could be simpler, that I could solve things and help people with a wave of my hand.

Nothing's ever that simple, I guess.

Well, that was some silly introspection.
Here's to 18 years of my awesome family
and 18 years of some **** good friends.

I would like to thank you, who are coming tomorrow, not just for the Smash or coming.
But for being my friends, and for being ridiculous amounts of awesome.
I guess I'll do personal shoutouts after the tournament.

Let's have some fun today, people.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
****. I wanted to be the first one to say happy birthday, but I was at a smashfest.

Happy Birthday John

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Somehow, I manage to let everyone down. Again.

I can't go, because my parents don't think that my grades are good enough to do things right now because of a progress report. I have a bad habit of being lethargic the first half and spending the second half of the time making up for it.

I should've seen this coming, but didn't. I'm an idiot.

I apologize for all this. I hope your birthday ends up being great, SleepyK.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Sleepy... your post is great, that last one.

I feel that way too. I hate myself and do as much as I can for those around me. Live in service of others.

I really respect you though man... I wish I could be at this.

Let's have some intellectual discussions sometimes. Maybe with our "help other" philosophy we can... help each other :p

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Much love Sleepy, Sorry I'm not there to wish you a happy birthday in person, and when I called, I got some weird message so uh...
Happy birthday, hope everything goes well at the tournament!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
So, today I turned 18. Although technically, since I was born in Korea, I was eighteen yesterday, but whatever.

Somehow, I expected it to be different. That's it, though.
When I was younger I always expected the transition from youth to adulthood at 18 was some sort of automatic, magical thing.
There's no sudden sense of maturity, no increase in intelligence, no worldly wisdom gained save what I gained through living.
I still don't really know anything about myself. I still have the same mental and emotional problems I've carried with me, the same struggle with my religion, the same trouble with dealing with people I care about and the same silly, childish fears.
Sometimes people tell me, "John, you're too nice", but I don't think I'm very nice at all. If anything, I hate myself. I guess I try to make up to me by trying to be nice to people, so they don't hate me as much as I do.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

BloodOfTheFallen's music teacher once said that he knew he was going to do something with music when he was growing up.
Sometimes I just want to go out and reach for something, to do.. something.
But I guess I don't really know what I want.

Sometimes I wish things could be simpler, that I could solve things and help people with a wave of my hand.

Nothing's ever that simple, I guess.

Well, that was some silly introspection.
Here's to 18 years of my awesome family
and 18 years of some **** good friends.

I would like to thank you, who are coming tomorrow, not just for the Smash or coming.
But for being my friends, and for being ridiculous amounts of awesome.
I guess I'll do personal shoutouts after the tournament.

Let's have some fun today, people.
Not once did you mention masturbation in that entire post. UGH SLEEPY GROW UP

happy birthday to my little sister, she turned 13. ;)

GAMEANDCHU FOREVER, MY FRIEND

Top Bottom