• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/15 SleepyK's Sleepy tournament:KevinM, go to a hospital/Darc=too good/We Love GAWes

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Not once did you mention masturbation in that entire post. UGH SLEEPY GROW UP

happy birthday to my little sister, she turned 13. ;)

GAMEANDCHU FOREVER, MY FRIEND
well first off happy b day sleepy hope you have a smash lol that was lame but anyway i wish i could come it sucks i just got off work and guess what was on my mind all day. well results as soon as posible would be cool. and great spech. i should be like you lol. o tom tight avatar. final fantasy 7 rocks.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Results in teams

1) Mike (Carter and 112) AWW YEAH BABY
2)Shoulda Shrug (Tong+ DogySamich)
3)Black ***** Juggled Fox (Prac + DP)
4)G-g-g-g-Gerbil Cancel (Marty and XIF)
5)GPC Rage (FullMetal and TBag)
5)Mike G is a Ni99er (Renegade Marth + chaddd)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Results in teams

1) Mike (Carter and 112) AWW YEAH BABY
2)Shoulda Shrug (Tong+ DogySamich)
3)Black ***** Juggled Fox (Prac + DP)
4)G-g-g-g-Gerbil Cancel (Marty and XIF)
5)GPC Rage (FullMetal and TBag)
5)Mike G is a Ni99er (Renegade Marth + chaddd)
awesome cant wait for singles and low teir results congrats to everyone

eastheaven

Smash Ace
NOOOOO CHADDD HOW COULD YOU FAIL GEORGIA
btw go soft
you have to teach me your vs. marth
elliot sucks at game.

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
awesome cant wait for singles and low teir results congrats to everyone
ahhh, where were you tonite? GT was looking to crew battle you guys! :laugh:

btw, SleepyK - this tournament was a ton of fun, too bad I couldnt have stayed for singles (woulda been so much better than that laser show, but oh well :p.)

So, when are ya gonna come by Tech for some matches? hmm?

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm not sure that I failed Georgia by losing a single sleep deprived Fox ditto on Final D.

PS. That was Grand Finals, btw. We split the money and they needed someone to put at the top of the brackets. I like money + I don't care about tourney results = Me getting paid and going home to sleep.

mog112

Smash Ace
I'm not sure that I failed Georgia by losing a single sleep deprived Fox ditto on Final D.

PS. That was Grand Finals, btw. We split the money and they needed someone to put at the top of the brackets. I like money + I don't care about tourney results = Me getting paid and going home to sleep.
why did you stay up and post that then, shouldnt you be sleeping?

but good stuff with ganon and fox too

chaddd

Smash Lord
why did you stay up and post that then, shouldnt you be sleeping?

but good stuff with ganon and fox too
Just got home, sucka. =/

And thanks.

EDIT: Lol. Insomnia, man. I think my brain is preparing for the tournament or something.

Jx31

Smash Ace
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...36,-84.735661&spn=0.010511,0.023518&z=16&om=1

T.T Dogy, Prac, Datman are lost! There is a map of where they are now in Douglasville, GA on their way to ATL, but if anyone knows the place really well you should give them a ring.

There is a map of where they are right now. I hope you guys make it hope safely.
Lawl...we got back alright. I'm too tired to talk about the details though. Awesome tournament Sleepyk. Shout outs when the results thread pops up.

*Falls asleep.*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
holy ****ing ****
people are still here
i'm going to church
coming back
and we're still gonna do ****.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

hey hey hey! no johns that was obviously our best display of skill, fox dittos =P

but honestly winners finals=win for me =)

always close sets, was bound to happen <_<

Prac352

Smash Lord
roflmao.

I got back to Valdosta @ 7:15 am.

Long winding dark road of doom ftw.

Top tier deer for the lost. We almost got 4stocked. >.>
We were seriously about to get chainsaw massacred. XD

This tourney rocked hardcore. Happy Birthday again John. I'll post details and shoutouts in the results thread.

Somasu

Smash Ace
This tourney kicked some serious ***, and the people in it kicked mine. I had an awesome time!

Happy Birthday, Sleepy! Much love, and we'll hang again real soon!

Will post shouts once the results thread is posted

I can't wait to watch that epic money match Mike and I had! That shiit was awesome

Prac352

Smash Lord

No Johns!

You're pretty hot garbage. Just own it.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ahhh, where were you tonite? GT was looking to crew battle you guys! :laugh:

btw, SleepyK - this tournament was a ton of fun, too bad I couldnt have stayed for singles (woulda been so much better than that laser show, but oh well :p.)

So, when are ya gonna come by Tech for some matches? hmm?
really i was wanted lol man i had to go to work which sucked because all that was on my mind was smash. well im free saturday and going to that awa thing bro pm me your # and well talk again congrats to everyone

Top Bottom