• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/15 SleepyK's Sleepy tournament:KevinM, go to a hospital/Darc=too good/We Love GAWes

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'll be the loudest black man at this tournament, i'm sorry.

Jx31

Smash Ace
*Wakes up*

Uh....I'm bringing a cube+smash+mem card...................yeah........

*falls asleep*

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Put me down for "Will come"

Either with Rushuna around the afternoon, or myself before the sun rises, in the morning...

Prac352

Smash Lord
My car versus somebody else's. I dunno, I'd have to talk to all of them.

That's me, Reflex, Dogy, Datman, and JX31.

I'd be cool with draft crews, too.

ShuffleTrain

Smash Journeyman
Random crew battle.

This time, though, I don't want to be stuck with Bowser or Pikachu, lol lmao rofl lol lol lol lol wut lol

Battousai X

Smash Apprentice
i would love to take part in a crew battle, but unfortunatley. . .
i not part of a crew . . . :crying:

while you guys are doing crew battles, i will most likely crawl into a little corner, curl up, and cry myself to sleep :(

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
my car would beat the **** out of prac's car

XIF
Marty
Tong
Tong's roomie
Luis (as in the 17 or so year old, i dunno what his official tag is) he was hanging with me and boss nasty before i started classes at tech when we went to evan's house.

Prac352

Smash Lord
my car would beat the **** out of prac's car

XIF
Marty
Tong
Tong's roomie
Luis (as in the 17 or so year old, i dunno what his official tag is) he was hanging with me and boss nasty before i started classes at tech when we went to evan's house.
Sounds cool, I'll talk to mah bois.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Personally I think us GA smashers need to take crews more seriously - it's just fun having like a "team".
We have, for example, GPC and CDE, and The People's Republic of Tong.
Outside of that, we don't really have any real crews.
Lawrenceville crew maybe (112's) but I haven't seen half of the members, I don't think.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Personally I think us GA smashers need to take crews more seriously - it's just fun having like a "team".
Lawrenceville crew maybe (112's) but I haven't seen half of the members, I don't think.
Haha, that pretty much covers most of GA.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, people's republic lost 3 members(well, 4 if you count me being an honorary, off/on member of Real Talk)

PB&J

Smash Hero
i want to do a random crew battle,trust me they are fun,this way everybody gets to play...we choose two captains and they pick from there..i say xif and chaddd be captains..to make it fair..or if the rick comes he has to be a captain

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm coming to take 1st place at this tournament, and I know this because I'm also bringing Ganondorf's forward air range. As you can see:

I rule. Gimme teh moniez!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i would love to take part in a crew battle, but unfortunatley. . .
i not part of a crew . . . :crying:

while you guys are doing crew battles, i will most likely crawl into a little corner, curl up, and cry myself to sleep :(
stupid thing says it doesnt exist hey but may be i can make it really late lol not really but remember im in the same boat as you since i too have no crew. 3 people dont make a crew!!! and if you cry im totaly leaving lol

Top Bottom