• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm just saying it's kind of messed up that he's leaving his gf on her 21st birthday to go to a smash tournament. But then again it's gmoney so I doubt he'd be fun at a party anyway.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm just saying it's kind of messed up that he's leaving his gf on her 21st birthday to go to a smash tournament. But then again it's gmoney so I doubt he'd be fun at a party anyway.
lol thats messed up

but now that i think about it, i dont know if he drinks at all...i enjoy a samual adams summer ale myself :laugh:

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Wow, you guys... I wasn't going to say anything, but Gingerr and I broke up (for all the right reasons). There's no animosity between us. This really wasn't any of your business anyways, Finch.

As for me drinking, I don't. I've seen far too much negativity in my and friend's lives stem from alcohol, so I can't really justify it for me personally.

Finch

Smash Lord
Sorry I'm just incredibly bored. I really want to go back to school. You're right though. No more of this **** from now on.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
wasn't the last tourney called "bawling for a brawling"? Who comes up with these names now-a-days?

Anyway I've secured a job, I'm not in school. I'll probably be attending even though I still don't know who I main in this game. I could just pick snake and tilt my way to Semis.

AfroQT

Smash Master
wasn't the last tourney called "bawling for a brawling"? Who comes up with these names now-a-days?

Anyway I've secured a job, I'm not in school. I'll probably be attending even though I still don't know who I main in this game. I could just pick snake and tilt my way to Semis.
You could try to, you'll be surprised to find out that theres NO ONE in florida that doesnt know how to fight Snake well.

Atleast after my huge tourney run you people better know how to fight snake.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I don't have too much issue with the guy but I'll admit my experince with high level snakes probably isn't as up there. If I go sheik I don't forsee too much trouble with shutting down the guy.

but as far as playing him its all tilts out of shield am I right? a pretty defensive play style over all, thats all I know how to do in fighting games. So we'll see what happens.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I don't have too much issue with the guy but I'll admit my experince with high level snakes probably isn't as up there. If I go sheik I don't forsee too much trouble with shutting down the guy.

but as far as playing him its all tilts out of shield am I right? a pretty defensive play style over all, thats all I know how to do in fighting games. So we'll see what happens.
No not really, a average snake probably does that.
And i play extremely aggressive, IMO snake is at his best on offense rather then defense, thats me though.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
The masters of the unpredictable are infinitely powerful, like heaven and earth, and inexhaustible as rivers

Finch

Smash Lord
I just finished reading The Road. You would think someone who writes things as bloody and crazy as No Country For Old Men wouldn't be very poetic, but somehow he squeezes a lot of pretty words into a story about postapocalyptic survival. "Nobody wants to be here and nobody wants to leave."

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
I just finished reading The Road. You would think someone who writes things as bloody and crazy as No Country For Old Men wouldn't be very poetic, but somehow he squeezes a lot of pretty words into a story about postapocalyptic survival. "Nobody wants to be here and nobody wants to leave."
I really need to start reading McCarthy's work. I absolutely loved the film of NCFOM.

Last book I read was... A Scanner Darkly, methinks? Very very good, as enjoyable as the flick.

I think that was Crom's way of saying he wants to team with me again? Snake & Watch ftw.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
We all know only gay people actually read books.

Afro, man if you are interested lets try and get some friendlies going, I'm itching to try my sheik versus a different type of snake so.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Aww thats too bad, I just started a new job so I won't be asking for too many days off yet but we'll see what happens. Whats the next tourney you are going to?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Seibrks, then PnT in miami lakes, after that not sure. Probably the gamebreakers one on the 30th. Inbetween then i dont know.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
If I attend any of those you are a pretty easy dude to find so I'll introduce myself. But enough about me and you more about Gigs.

Top Bottom