• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/06/2008 GIGABITS - Back to the Brawling!

rice

Smash Journeyman
wait hbox, who you teaming for this, cuz im still down to team. i think kirby gets a lot better in teams.

-hiro
Well,

you're refusing to play until you find mr. silver.

So,

I suggest that you use a different controller companion thing

rather than mr. silver.

CONTROLLER JOHNS MUCH.

Besides, ITS BRAWL!!!!!

you don't need a specific controller for that game, you and me both know that.

start pracitcing if you want to team.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I knew sheik was good...i wasnt patient enough to learn shiek.

I cant wait for this sat then gigs
Yeah sheik isn't melee sheik any more but brawl isn't melee so thats not a huge deal. She is good you just can't expect her to be good if you are using her moves like their melee iterations. Needles are very different, her aerials and grabs, but over all she has a lot going for her, zelda included.

I don't know If I'll be playing her even though at this point she is probably my best she has a lot of weakness that I personally have trouble accounting for. Everyone I play with like my luigi, I think Pokemon trainer is fun, Peach is a beast. We'll see, and thats what friendlies are for anyway so.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Actually, I think big_freddy was thinking of coming. I'll have to ask him as he doesn't come to the boards often.

edit: Yes, I'll get the mapquest for this. It'll be all handwritten... I don't have ready access to a printer. I'll try to write neatly. It'll probably be easiest to meet at my house and hit up I4 from 60.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
man...its gonna be almost 3 months since the last brawl gigs tourney. coupled with the fact that this tourney is the next tourney i can really go to besides hbox's biweekly because its so close (money johns)...i cant wait

and diddy kong can do anything! he can beat any character! me and lee will show you all! OUR BANANAS WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?

*cough* so...yea, cant wait for this

Galeon

Smash Ace
man...its gonna be almost 3 months since the last brawl gigs tourney. coupled with the fact that this tourney is the next tourney i can really go to besides hbox's biweekly because its so close (money johns)...i cant wait

and diddy kong can do anything! he can beat any character! me and lee will show you all! OUR BANANAS WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?

*cough* so...yea, cant wait for this
Been a while since I've heard that.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Been a while since I've heard that.
...lol shut up.

if i watch something else that has equally memorable/awesome lines, ill quote that instead. Just that i watched hajime no ippo didnt have any, and scrubs doesnt really have any one liners i can remember. its just funny

Galeon

Smash Ace
...lol shut up.

if i watch something else that has equally memorable/awesome lines, ill quote that instead. Just that i watched hajime no ippo didnt have any, and scrubs doesnt really have any one liners i can remember. its just funny
First of all, the Dempsey roll didn't need words. Same could be said for Taka owning a bear.

Second of all, yea, I just youtubed a vid of like a montage of everytime they said that line in Gurren. Didn't notice that Nia said it once (was slightly different).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
First of all, the Dempsey roll didn't need words. Same could be said for Taka owning a bear.

Second of all, yea, I just youtubed a vid of like a montage of everytime they said that line in Gurren. Didn't notice that Nia said it once (was slightly different).
see, its posts like this that makes galeon easily the coolest mofo in all of FL

Top Bottom