• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Lol I'll start playing with this, but I am even more of a noob at this. xD Show me how to play this yo! (I got money if you need to be spotted man)
If you let me. I tried to show you how to play MvC2 but you didn't let me. However, MvC2 is super imbalanced and is not so easy to pick up. GG is a great fighter with great balance. I'm not saying this is simple and easy, but this game rewards skill.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If you let me. I tried to show you how to play MvC2 but you didn't let me. However, MvC2 is super imbalanced and is not so easy to pick up. GG is a great fighter with great balance. I'm not saying this is simple and easy, but this game rewards skill.
Ok, I'll try my best. :3 I have a PS2 now, so I'll see if I can also be able to practice this at home.

DRD

Smash Lord
3/4ths of that is pure spam.
That's like saying the mushroom portion of a pizza is pure disgusting

The pizza itself is still good :)

@jungle Are you just assuming they won't let you come?

Or do you know they won't let you come

note: half of this post was pure spam

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
**** that sucks. :[ Gah parents, who needs em? xD ROFL jk we all do...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I will look forward to battleing your jiggy puff. :]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Cuz I hear you are good [more than good I meanz] and I haven't played you yet. xD :3

WAIT, why not? Thats a better question. Jk

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I haven't had a high level of frustration, anger, and annoyance yet. D: (but when I do I'll really really RAGE like never before, I hold it up inside and then ASPLODE)

Although I am a persistent man. So persistent I beat Wizpig and he was making me cry. [DiddyKong racing] xD

10hypezzzzzzzzz

S(Prin)Kull(Ce)

Smash Rookie
yo, EVERYONE GO TO THIS!

I know there's already a lot of people coming, but GA is coming as well! Don't make them feel lonely! :D

BRING SETUPS!

-sleepybox

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm bringing my cube memory card and melee. If I feel brave enough I might even bring a tv. :3

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
no it isnt it sucks more than brawl
Have you played the good version?

You know, with hitstun, L-canceling, dash dancing, dash canceling, shieldstun, no autosweetspot ledges, lagless ledges, gravity changes, PK Trainer infinite stamina, no fast fall c-sticks, dash speed mod, no stale moves, no tripping, infinite replay, hitlag reduction, fast fall mods, jump speed (the speed you leave the ground) mods, 1 frame buffering, and stage frozen/reversed codes?

I didn't think so.:)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I heard Diddy Kong has no ****ing recovery because of the gravity, WTF. **** that, yo. I'll stick to Melee, and a lil Brawl. Thats bout it. :]

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I heard Diddy Kong has no ****ing recovery because of the gravity, WTF. **** that, yo. I'll stick to Melee, and a lil Brawl. Thats bout it. :]
Diddy Kong *****. Did you watch the video? Hit stun and shield stun are the greatest things to ever happen to him. And he's got a decent recovery actually (it was never really good to start with)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^Nah, we just made all aerials have half lag.:)

Sure, you could say that L-canceling should require a button press, but the automatic one saves so much more code space now.

Top Bottom